Thread: ElvUI problem

10+ Year Old Account

ElvUI problem

How do I get the buff and debuff timers that are above my character unit frames to go away; I don't want them.

Here is a picture of what I mean.

http://i.imgur.com/nzUvf.jpg

Deleted
    I think it's something like shift+right mouse click on it or something like that. Can't be sure, haven't been playing WoW for a while now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Omg that did do it. Thank you!!!

its the integrated buffs, that was chosen when setting up elvui, you can shift right click to blacklist any buffs, but you would have to do that everytime you get a new type of buff

Quote Originally Posted by Nauticus View Post
    I think it's something like shift+right mouse click on it or something like that. Can't be sure, haven't been playing WoW for a while now.
    All you're doing with shift+clicking is sending them to a filter to hide that peticular buff/debuff. You're not not hiding the real issue.

You need to go
    /ec -> unitframes -> player -> on the right side select "Auras Bars" from the drop down menu and uncheck enable. Do the same for target.

Quote Originally Posted by bOOURNS View Post
    /ec -> unitframes -> player -> on the right side select "Auras Bars" from the drop down menu and uncheck enable. Do the same for target.
    What this person said.