Plz stop crying about flying in WoW!

Over the last few weeks I have seen numerous threads on how to remove and/or restrict flying in WoW. Flying was added back in TBC. You really think that Blizz is gonna remove or restrict it now? It's on par w/ your Internet Provider saying they are going back to 56k Dial Up service!, that would piss you off wouldn't it?. It won't happen! It is a pipe dream!

I understand that these arguments for it are in hopes of the return to World PVP. If you didn't already know World PVP is dead! It is gone from WoW and to try to force it's return is stupid. If Blizz removed flying I would be willing to bet a hefty sum, that not only would it not resurrect World PVP but would further diminish their subscriber base.

Flying is here to stay as it is!, if you dont like it then you may want to start looking to other games to keep your ass firmly planted on the ground.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's not dead, cross-realm zones brought back a good portion of it, not to mention it's still out there if they're not lazy enough to actually get out of the city everyone once and awhile. Hell Elwynn Forest gets raided and only 2-3 of 20 level 90's actually got the balls to attempt WPvP and try to get the one lonely panda monk. Flying is staying, it didn't kill anything. Playerbase did most of the killing.

Deleted
    You are right about stating that flying mounts are here to stay wether a small vocal minority likes them or... not...

but it wont stop them from crying here on the forum with the excuse of *saying their opinion*( which most of the times they try to make it pass as a universally accepted fact ).

Prepare yourself to get trolled before it gets closed anyways .

10+ Year Old Account
    It should be fixed;
    10 second cast to mount a flying mount/form, same as a hearthstone.
    Long distance-> flying mount
    Short distance-> ground mount

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ettan View Post
    It should be fixed;
    10 second cast to mount a flying mount/form, same as a hearthstone.
    Long distance-> flying mount
    Short distance-> ground mount
    I'm thankful they haven't hired you to design their game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please put your thoughts in one of those existing threads, not creating a new one