Thread: Anduin Wrynn

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Anduin Wrynn

Anduin Wrynn beyond 5.2

So now that we all seen him try to stop Garrosh Hellscream and in doing so he shattered his bones . What do you think will happen once Valen heals him and he is able to walk again , or will somebody sacrifice there body to save his . Who would do this?

10+ Year Old Account
    He's hanging out with Wrathion at that tavern, and looks quite well for someone who just had his body crushed. I guess Velen really does work wonders.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really wanted him to just die.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jaina kills Varian, Anduin becomes the new king.

10+ Year Old Account
    Proove of this madness!?

Deleted
    Anduin will be the new Warchief of the Horde

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Punky View Post
    The fan rage might break the internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    The fan rage might break the internet.
    But what a twist! Anduin Wrynn uses the Sha Bell to magically forever transform him into an orc, and he goes and defeats garrosh by not resisting, and teaches peace to the Horde and becomes the new Green Jesus!
    Last edited by Haven; 2013-01-09 at 10:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    He's hanging out with Wrathion at that tavern, and looks quite well for someone who just had his body crushed. I guess Velen really does work wonders.
    Well the guy is a miracle worker, he is on a run restoring the sunwell and saving the future saviour of Azeroth ;P

10+ Year Old Account
    Kinda depends on the time between getting all his bones shattered and 5.2 happening, considering there were 2 months between 5.0 and 5.1.
    But then again, I can't imagine Velen not being powerful enough to fully heal Anduin.

As for Anduin, probably making some deal with Wrathion to prepare for that Burning Legion invasion that Wrathion has been talking about.
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan

After 25,000 years of being a priest and being guided by beings of pure light, one would expect he could perform more than a few miracles.

---------- Post added 2013-01-09 at 05:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Punky View Post
    He's more like Thrall than any of the other Horde leaders except Baine. Presumably he would prefer Baine as Warchief if he ascended to leadership of the Alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    I really wanted him to just die.
    Despite disagreeing with you in, like, a lot of threads I've seen you post in, the amount I agree with this sentiment makes up for all of it.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ooh. New duds, even. Glad to see he's up and moving (and maybe drinking; looks like there's no age limit on serving alcohol among the pandaren cultures).
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

The only time I thought Sylvanas should die, was to make the way for Forsaken Anduin to be the leader. The drama would be so rich you could drizzle it on pancakes.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why must Blizz use Anduin as a punching bag? Is this your ploy, your scheme?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Im Pretty sure that Jaina will kill Varian him. and then Anduin will become the king.

I think thrall will break Jaina's staff which will commence operation meltdown upon varian and anduin then the two will go into the forest and smelt some thorium armor in which they put themselves in. then they fight thrall but then jaina comes bakc and she's like " noooo guys and then the two go to peace but then garosh comes in and hes like nows our chance so then he finishes off anduin with his cloak and dagger and just at that moment varian jumps in to save him so anduin lives at the bar with wrathion playing pool the rest of his life with jaina his new gf

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Why must Blizz use Anduin as a punching bag? Is this your ploy, your scheme?
    No, because as far as can be told, no cutie was broken. It's not meant literally.

Quite the opposite, in fact. Anduin managed to reach his goals, though not unharmed. If anything, this experience will likely strengthen him.

10+ Year Old Account
    He will lead the army of light and then he will get into a relationship with baine and with it will unite the horde and the alliance!.....

O.T: I think Anduin will become a more interesting character with time, he have been injured quite a lot, and we all know that in histories like these, battles make stronger the character :P

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else really shocked Garrosh didn't take his head as a trophy. The guys a warmonger. Seems kind of strange he wouldn't want to rub the kill into the alliances face.