Hello, I'm an alt-aholic and consume alts. however I sometimes often find myself playing on ptr cause none of my alt are geared and it kinda makes me mad because geared toons are fun to play. My problem is I can't pick a class for the life of me and its making me want to quit while all I wish is to get good with a class and gear it up to full. I don't want to quit I love the game but its also kind of frustratingMaybe I'm depressed? Maybe I'm insane? all the classes looks amazing to me. I play one see another want to play it then see another want to play it etc...

IF YOU'RE A VETERAN AND HAVE PLAYED EXTENSIVELY:---> OR HAVE LEVELED PAST 60•What have you played before?
=Everything monk included, I love every aspect of the game melee dps, ranged dps, healer and tank

•How far did you level it?
=85 of all classes, 90 shaman, monk, rogue, priest(89 but will be by the time you read this)

•Describe what you liked and disliked about those classes.

Druid I can't stand all the stupid keybind and I just can't wrap my brain around making it playable and everytimes feels like I'm missing quick access to an ability that could save me one day.
Mage: very fun range, portals are awesome invisibility is handy but then comes a time I get a bad tank or heal in dungeons or no heal in pvp and get sick of it.
Warlock: same as mage except awesome shortrange teleports and cool looking spells.
Hunter: it feels like I'm shooting wet noodles at enemies. I love bows and the ability to shoot and dps on the move as if I was a melee.
Rogue: Stealth is really fun specially in pvp but also so nice for quick questing. sometimes painful with bad gear but oh so great with it. one of the most fun melee but also all it can do is melee.
warrior I love tanking on a warrior its feels fluid to me but I also love charging and jumping being mobile is fun! it doesn't heal or do range dps. also one of my favorite melee
Priest I love to heal on the priest but shadow is quite disappointing it doesn't have that I'll drain you all feeling of aff warlock which I like or the I burst you down noob from the mage. I like the fact they are flashy
Shaman I like the specs but I am not too fond of those squishy clunky totems. also feels like elemental and enhancement are bottom of the barrel for pvp (people ignore you unless you resto)
Paladin I like holy and ret but can't stand prot now. it wasn't so bad before but they made it annoying. I like the fact they are flashy
Death knights Awesome Tank like the warrior but has the worst execute of all classes which makes me wanna puke (Soul Reaper strike or something) most un-attractive talent tree ever feels like I just want to put my points wherever cause it doesn't matter much anyway I could roll without them (Except the rune regen one which is mandatory)
Monk Healing is weird and totally unsatisfying feels like im healing like a wet noodle much like hunter. Brewmaster is an interesting tank but oh so clunky thanks to things like clash and shuffle vs stagger clearing. Melee side is fine except it never feels like anything is hitting in pvp.

-alone or with friends
My friends are unreliable and I usualy play alone.

-Are you leveling via PvE or PvP? Chain-running dungeons?
I'm a master of leveling it has no secrets for me on any class.

•Will you be doing primarily raids/dungeons at level cap (PvE) or knocking the opposing faction in the balls over a flag (PvP)?
=I want to do it all and rock pvp and pve

•Will you be multiboxing or just playing a single character?
=Single

•Race preference? Either for looks or the actual racials (or lore!)
I usually go female nelf/human/draenei or bloodelves cause I like to transmog them like barbie dolls lol.

•Heals/tank/DPS? What's your style for DPS - melee or ranged?
I love all aspects. I like to protect my friends, I love to heal and save days but I also LOVE to destroy and burst and explode monsters/players

•Any favorite game mechanics? (DoTs, HoTs, stealth, mana, etc)
of that I am totally not sure.

•Hybrid or pure? Does it matter?
feels like pure is faster and easier to gear, means less swapping through gear or spec and maybe faster to become proefficient at it. Pures seems to be the most fun dps rogue/hunter/warlock while hybrids are okay dps but not exactly as nice but they can heal or tank.

•Pet or temporary pet or none at all? Does it matter?
doesn't matter

•Throw in any extra details here:
Healing favorites: Priest, Paladin
Tanking Favorites: warrior, Death knight
Dps favorites: Rogue, Hunter, Warlock

I'm not interested in quitting wow or playing another game, I really just have class committment problems. wow forums couldn't solve my case. If anyone has any thought revelant to all this wall of text I'd be grateful. I really do love wow.

---------- Post added 2013-01-13 at 09:12 AM ----------

Not a reply, not even any trolls on a Saturday. Its hopeless /cutwrist.

My most geared toon is a rogue 470 ilvl. Im out damaging 480 geared people in my guild raid where i substituted an absent and im not getting a raid spot unless i was a ranged dps. I also learned to do hof first boss tornado evade on second try and we downed it progression for them lol