Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Make seed of corruption leave a cloud of green corruption fire

seed of corruption is boring.

affliction folks need some green fire thing going on soon.

what about a cloud that lingers for xx seconds doing xx dmg from the blast area?

I don't know why but am I an idiot at times as affliction (my spec of choice) i think about using rain of fire, (i don't thou lol)

any thoughts?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You know for all we know it could cause all your affliction spells aka Malf grasp to become green to which would actually be funny no really It's been a stupid secret for awhile now. Who knows what it will even affect obviously firespells but they could add a special thing to well the other specs too.

Shadow is purple.

Green "fire". I think you shadow flingers will be out of luck for this little goodie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dreaderus View Post
    any thoughts?
    That affliction is not the right spec to play if you're wanting to see fire.

10+ Year Old Account
    seed of corruption is boring.

affliction folks need some green fire thing going on soon.

what about a cloud that lingers for xx seconds doing xx dmg from the blast area?

I don't know why but am I an idiot at times as affliction (my spec of choice) i think about using rain of fire, (i don't thou lol)

any thoughts?
    Just because locks are getting green fire doesn't mean all of the sudden seed of corruption should be a fire spell.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

It would be cool if it made a green cloud, like pestilence from WC3

And so it begins......

10+ Year Old Account
    NO.
    Go destro if u want it.

Nice idea though it's really after doing soul burn SoC, it will leave a purple shadowy mist on 10yd radius, visually it will be awesome, and another thing to kill facerollers.

standing in the 10yd radius will cause - X

10+ Year Old Account
    no..just no

Made by dubbelbasse

If u like green fire go destro.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemasisx View Post
    Nice idea though it's really after doing soul burn SoC, it will leave a purple shadowy mist on 10yd radius, visually it will be awesome, and another thing to kill facerollers.

standing in the 10yd radius will cause - X
    this is what i am talking about rofl so many folks crying its not fire. well we soulburn, burning =fire.

Was just a thought, and sorry SOC is boring atm, having it shoot a poison burning cloud (omg its green) was just an idea

10+ Year Old Account
    this is what i am talking about rofl so many folks crying its not fire. well we soulburn, burning =fire.

Was just a thought, and sorry SOC is boring atm, having it shoot a poison burning cloud (omg its green) was just an idea
    Freezer burn=no fire
    Chemical burn=no fire
    Soulburn=no fire
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

Its good to have actual fire looks green, but shadow/darkness is purple/black and that has to stay that way, its iconic. As of how seed of corruption should look like, check this one:

http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=138605

Its probably from the new warlock questline.

I am still secretly hoping that blizzard will actually exceed expectations for once. Maybe a batch of affliction spells turning green too, or maybe even additional color options. Won't happen, but hey

It's green fire! =P If you want it go Destruction or spam more SoulFires in Demo.

Fine okay I'll reason with you, if you want green fire effects in Affliction....... Rain of Fire, there we gave it to you too!

Deleted
    well we soulburn, burning =fire.
    Soulburn has nothing to do with fire.

Affliction is not a fire based spec, none of it's core ablities are fire, that includes soulburn - which as affliction only.

When I go for a jog to burn some calories, I have yet to combust.

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Its good to have actual fire looks green, but shadow/darkness is purple/black and that has to stay that way, its iconic. As of how seed of corruption should look like, check this one:

http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=138605

Its probably from the new warlock questline.
    wow that would be cool lol

---------- Post added 2013-01-13 at 09:38 PM ----------

I love fantasy based arguements based on what should or should not be

Anyways id like a nice big green noxious cloud type ability, i just saw a great effect like this in the golden lotus quest where u kill 100 bad guys spewing a green cloud. that would work.

wow that would be cool lol
    My dream is for the Warlock to have an actual Black Hole spell