Most ever users online - MMO-Champ

So whilst lurking around the forums I noticed that the most ever amount of people online on MMO-Champ was 53,357, 2010-10-12 at 10:39 PM. That's a hella lot so I figured that it must've been some huge announcement but turns out it was just the Flexible Raid Lock System http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ystem-in-4-0-1

What would you say was your most memorable MMO-Champ announcement or thread? For me I still remember surviving the Celestial Steed thread as the first store bought mount

Man I'm bored...
    Vi veri veniversum vivus vici - By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

Deleted
    Probably a tie between three events.

WotLK announcement, Cataclysm announcement, and MoP announcement before we knew the expansion was about fucking kung fu pandas....

10+ Year Old Account
    MoP announcement day.

Blizzcon 2011 and announcement of MoP. I have never seen so much QQ in my life haha.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

OP, that date was also the release of patch 4.0

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMechatronGamer View Post
    Probably a tie between three events.

WotLK announcement, Cataclysm announcement, and MoP announcement before we knew the expansion was about fucking kung fu pandas....
    Yet it's not. Spreading hate everywhere eh?

OT: For me it was when BB released a ton of info on Cata before it's announcement. That and MoP's announcement.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    Yet it's not. Spreading hate everywhere eh?
    Easy there, Nancy. I seriously doubt that was an attempt to "spread hate"

My most memorable time on these boards was the build-up to TBC with all the leaked information slowly showing up on the boards. I would always be checking in to see what the news postings were revealing.
    It's always been Wankershim!
    My Brand!