Trion Website problem

I can't seem to login to the Trion website at least from my PC.

I tried on Chrome, Firefox, and I.E

They all have similar issues.I used ot be able to enter it with no problems in the past, so I have no idea what's going on.

on Chrome it says " The connection to session.trionworlds.com was interrupted". I have been trying for many days.

I can login from my ipad and iphone using a 3G network though, so it's very weird, Did they block my IP or something? I sent them a support email using my phone on Thursday, and they say they will reply by 24 hours, and still nothing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by symphoni View Post
    I can't seem to login to the Trion website at least from my PC.

I tried on Chrome, Firefox, and I.E

They all have similar issues.I used ot be able to enter it with no problems in the past, so I have no idea what's going on.

on Chrome it says " The connection to session.trionworlds.com was interrupted". I have been trying for many days.

I can login from my ipad and iphone using a 3G network though, so it's very weird, Did they block my IP or something? I sent them a support email using my phone on Thursday, and they say they will reply by 24 hours, and still nothing.
    Used to happen to me all the time on chrome, i fixed it by deleting history and cookies, fixed it for me.