Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    I meet only one problem whe used this addon.Mine second account which is in mine ID list and have same batletag name but different numbers get spammed from the account where i use QQ
    Anyway i manage to invite couple of BN tags and we group everyday without need to use this addon
    But still mine opinion is that organised groups with more than 3 playes have no place in randoms.The queue himself should meet you with other 5 man groups combine 2-3 of them in each team that things will be much more better first you will meet a some kind of challenge not just 80% bots from opposite team
    All you gotta do is remove the (OQ) from your b.net broadcast.
    Spams will stop.

I keep trying to set it up for low level BGs and get friend invite requests but when I look theres no one there.
    Last edited by Dabrix32; 2013-01-30 at 04:31 AM.

Deleted
    Only problem I do have is that a great many people using this addon are far below the skill level they require from people wanting to join their group. In all honesty seeing 1500 max rating people asking for 1,8k+ and such is a bit, weird?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HalseyUS View Post
    What rule is this breaking?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    You even re linked his source
    Please tell me, how this add on isn't exactly what the blue post refers to, technically its grouping random people, but its still a organized structure with a group of more than 4 people, and it clearly has a huge advantage

Why dont you open your eyes and actually read before you flame him, as hes right with what he says and linking the blue post
    Oh Rotten you silly goose. The addon might be exactly what the blue post refers to, but nowhere in there does it say that it's a bannable offense. So why don't YOU open your eyes and actually read before you flame him

Also sign up for mah RBGs you slack bastard! Didn't see you anywhere last saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by jball2k View Post
    The one thing that does need to be broken is the Logitech G15 Keyboard interface (any with the LCD installed). When I hit random BG, it straight tells me what the BG is on the keyboard. While I've not done AV/Isle/Sota in months because of it.... It's pretty broken and needs to be taken out. Though it does get me an immediate slot in the BG group
    Wait, what??? I would buy a keyboard to miss those three bgs every time if that actually works. Must research...

Quote Originally Posted by discoepfeand View Post
    Wait, what??? I would buy a keyboard to miss those three bgs every time if that actually works. Must research...
    It does work, just tested it this evening. Goodbye forever CTF BGs and SotA
    Logitech G510 for those interested.

Version 1.1.6 of the addon is out and working with Patch 5.2

10+ Year Old Account
    How is the use of this addon bannable if there is absolutely no difference between using it, or assembling a premade group for bg yourself everytime you queue? it makes no sense.

It's not. People are just eager to hate over the internet.

Deleted
    I'm playing on EU and even though I seem to have a decent connection with about 10 OQ BattleTag friends (90% of which seem to be russian), I rarely see more than one premade on the list. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashenz View Post
    Guys just a quit bit of help if possible? Says i have loads of friend requests yet i cant see them even on the wish list / friends list i have?

---------- Post added 2013-01-18 at 10:07 AM ----------

Also downloaded the updated version this morning and i have no listings of games for EU?
    Submit your battle tag and make sure to regularly hit the find mesh button. When you first start using the addon you will have no groups show up. This will happen till you build a decent "connction." (A good connection is about 10 people online on your realid.)

Also, you wont ever see the friend requests as the addon is supposed to auto accept the requests for you

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Only problem I do have is that a great many people using this addon are far below the skill level they require from people wanting to join their group. In all honesty seeing 1500 max rating people asking for 1,8k+ and such is a bit, weird?

Reminds me of those that ask you to link achievement for clearing.. whatever raid - where as 90% of the time if you were to link them and then ask them to link their's back.. they don't have it yet - they are just making sure they get people who know what they are doing.
    Last edited by slime; 2013-03-12 at 03:16 PM.

Title of this thread should be.. "For those of you who want to stop playing amongst bots."

Love OQ. Love not playing with bots on my team.

If blizzard ever somehow disables this addon w/o ever taking care of the bot problem; I'm completely done with BG's.

Edit: made a new topic
    Last edited by draconith1; 2013-03-12 at 03:58 PM.

Rule #1 of oqueue. You do not, talk, about, oqueue.

They're not gonna ban you for using this addon, But it sounds like they are gonna break it in the very near future and not allow it to work with their game. OQ is nice, but it clearly goes against what blizzard wants for random BG's. And i'm sure it will be non functional by 5.3 or so. This is not to say that the entire addon will be non functional. Finding Bnet friends and queing together is purely legal and encouraged. But forming entire 10/15 man bg's for a full premade is something they are gonna look into. And i'm sure if blizzard asked the author to change something that would disallow multiple groups que'ing he'd do it.

But after reading most of the posts in this forum. OQ has many other applications than just a BG premade tool. It can be used for oldschool transmog runs. monkey leveling runs, even finding questing partners to level with. It's an amazing tool and has brought people together to play the game on a level much more personal than just the blizzard random queue. What needs to happen is blizzard needs to adjust how their queue finds and constructs random BG groups. Taking gear, and spec into account and bringing together a level of organization to provide a much more enjoyable experience.
    Last edited by Xeikai; 2013-03-12 at 06:21 PM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I had a look at the mod yesterday didnt get in to a group but it was funny that horde and won over 9600 games and alliance was at about 6200 games hehehe. That's a dam fine win ratio for horde.
    Intel i7 2700K (@4.8Ghz) - 8GB Corsair - Windows 7 64Bit - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H
    Corsair Force 3 SSD 120GB - Gigabyte GTX680 OC - Benq 120hz LED Monitor

Quote Originally Posted by Decan View Post
    I had a look at the mod yesterday didnt get in to a group but it was funny that horde and won over 9600 games and alliance was at about 6200 games hehehe. That's a dam fine win ratio for horde.
    That's not quite how the scoreboard works. It's like 10 points for 10 man bg's, 30 points for Alterac valley. Something like that. Lemme look it up. Oh shit i was way wrong too.

10 mans= 1pt
    15 mans= 2pts
    40 mans= 4pts

only wins are counted.

There ya go.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    oh right but that still seems to show Horde winning way more tho right?
    Intel i7 2700K (@4.8Ghz) - 8GB Corsair - Windows 7 64Bit - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H
    Corsair Force 3 SSD 120GB - Gigabyte GTX680 OC - Benq 120hz LED Monitor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Campechano View Post
    How is the use of this addon bannable if there is absolutely no difference between using it, or assembling a premade group for bg yourself everytime you queue? it makes no sense.
    The addon assists you in getting around the 5-player entry restriction to BGs.

Don 't know how you'd see it as anything other than bannable.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1