Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamanis View Post
    I think A sadder scene was was right before that when L and Light were on the roof in the storm, where L told light "We're going to be parting ways soon" implying he knew his death was ahead.
    Totally forgot about that moment. I agree it was a really sad moment.

That moment or when Lights dad die's are 2 really sad moments
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2013-01-14 at 08:00 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    I've watcher only limited number of anime. The saddest moments for me were when Ace died, when Going Merry burned down (One piece), Jiraiya's death and almost whole origin story of Nagato, culminating in Yahiko's death (Naruto)

I forgot about Steins;Gate, this scene absolutely hurt to watch. Of course it's not the first time you see Mayuri die, however, it is incredibly heart breaking, Okabe is backed into a wall knowing there is no way to save her without going to the other time line where Kurisu dies.

Couple that with this music, and you got bitch tears.

I wouldn't quite said its sad but the bleach opening 13 gave you that its coming to a end feel with the flash backs and all.

Spoiler About the bleach manga There has been a few major sad moments in the final bleach story that is manga only and personally I do like how they ended the Anime because these sad moments people who are fans of the anime only should not see. Like the Death Of the Head Caption Yamamoto and his Lieutenant.

Me personally I think this is the best bleach opening.

"Bleach Opening 13 Melody of the wild dance"

"All Bleach Openings" To see the final one play it from the 20:30sec mark.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2013-01-14 at 11:51 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Nothing will top Clannad After Story

Tomoya apologizing to Ushio
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Deleted
    Pretty much the whole Elfen Lied was sad

10+ Year Old Account
    when Lisanna came back to her wold in fairy tail and ran up to hug her brother and sister who were standing over her grave.

I haven't watched a lot of Anime yet and can't remember too many scenes specifically that made me tear up(or at least came close to tearing up) but I'd say a few episodes of Clannad(it didn't tug too often most of the time but there were a few scenes), a few from FMA:B, Fairy Tail specifically the scene posted earlier as well as her appearance in Extalia and her return to Earthland and rejoining Mira and Elfman at her grave, and currently the episode from Black Jack involving Pinoco's background and how she came to be.

clannad, nuff said, nothing more sad

Deleted
    Tearjerkers for me is clannad afterstory and anohana, moments, well they are all around. Otherwise there are alot of animes but hard to remember every tears moments and tell about them without spoiling everthing.

10+ Year Old Account
    The end of Code Geass, where the crowd hails the death of the evil emperor with rallying cries for his killer, drowning out Nunnally's hysterical weeping for her poor brother.

Watching Hellsing OVA 10 and realizing its actually over.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    Watching Hellsing OVA 10 and realizing its actually over.
    I agree 100% hellsing ultimate had a awesome ending.

In naruto when it starts to snow after haku dies and zabuza is taking his last breathes. Also the 3rd hokage's funeral.

Quote Originally Posted by Lockndrop View Post
    In naruto when it starts to snow after haku dies and zabuza is taking his last breathes. Also the 3rd hokage's funeral.
    Haven't watched naruto much sadly but ya when haku and zabuza die it is really touching.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mear View Post
    Tearjerkers for me is clannad afterstory and anohana, moments, well they are all around. Otherwise there are alot of animes but hard to remember every tears moments and tell about them without spoiling everthing.
    clannad after story - the second to last episode, aint getting more tear-jerking than that. And honestly, i did not really care about the last episode after that either.

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post

Saddest thing I've ever seen, I definitely cried a bit.
    That's probably the saddest scene I've ever seen as well, period. Clannad After Story is up there too, but this scene made my face hurt from the bawling. Devastating movie.