Deleted

Wassup with conquest?

I read rift official forum some week ago or so and found people still complaining about conquest. But with the new xpac are there still people at the place? Since it's a lvl 50 place. Or did they make a new one for storm legion? Or increase lvl requirement on the old one? It just felt strange with new expansion and same old complaints about same old pvp area.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    I read rift official forum some week ago or so and found people still complaining about conquest. But with the new xpac are there still people at the place? Since it's a lvl 50 place. Or did they make a new one for storm legion? Or increase lvl requirement on the old one? It just felt strange with new expansion and same old complaints about same old pvp area.
    They bumped it up to level 60, you get conquest power from it and that effects your performance in pve, so many players fell forced to do it, there is a lot of zerging too. thats why everyone QQ's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nykolas View Post
    They bumped it up to level 60, you get conquest power from it and that effects your performance in pve, so many players fell forced to do it, there is a lot of zerging too. thats why everyone QQ's about it.
    Hmm can you explain the conquest power? I didn't realize anything you did there effected your pve.

Also to OP - on my shard not only is it alive and well it seems to actually be competitive again - you don't just queue NF because they always win. I see a lot of 33%/33%/33% matches that take really long.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Hmm can you explain the conquest power? I didn't realize anything you did there effected your pve.

Also to OP - on my shard not only is it alive and well it seems to actually be competitive again - you don't just queue NF because they always win. I see a lot of 33%/33%/33% matches that take really long.
    It isn't cross-server? I've seen lots of people from other servers while I was in there. Like a large majority weren't from my server. Agreed that Oath and Dom have been doing quite well lately. I've done matches where I've gotten almost 1.5k kills toward my weekly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Every word I read of that post has your credibility plummeting like a hooker getting a suitcase full of money for a BJ.