After finishing my Imeprial Agent, what class should I play next?

Want to try out a different class that is fun to play and also has a good storyline. Any thoughts?

Imperial Agent is the best of all the storylines so its hard to find one ^^

Deleted
    It's all a matter of opinion, some people dislike stories that others enjoy. Bottom line is just to give one a try (personally I would give it until lvl20(ish) before making a decision), if you get into the story continue it...if it doesn't grab you just try another one.
    IMHO class play style is more important to enjoying a character rather than the story, e.g. some people hate melee classes whilst others prefer melee to ranged classes, some love force users, some love rockets and blasters.
    I hope you enjoy whichever you choose.

Deleted
    Have you only played the agent?

Assuming, you've only played the agent, I think there's a strong argument to play a republic class. Remember class stories are only a fraction of the quests, so if you stay Sith, you will be repeating a lot of non-class quests, which may be dull.

Of the Republic classes, the story that seems to get the most praise is the Jedi Knight, which is the one I took to 50. It was a fantastic experience - it really makes you feel heroic and what you achieve is epic, just as you might expect from the films. [I would not recommend going darkside, the options seemed petty, pointless and did not fit the role.]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sazoidmyte View Post
    Want to try out a different class that is fun to play and also has a good storyline. Any thoughts?
    Depending on whether you want to play Republic or Imperial, I would suggest Jedi Knight or Sith Warrior respectively.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    Depending on whether you want to play Republic or Imperial, I would suggest Jedi Knight or Sith Warrior respectively.
    Exactly what I was going to suggest. Both of these storylines are the 2nd best in the game with the agent being the best.
    MLP Friendship Is Magic - Republic - The Harbinger
    The Madhi Legacy
    Slugfest - 55 Watchman Sentinel | Slugtrooper - 55 Gunnery Commando | Slugconsular - 55 Seer Consular | Slackfest - 55 Sharpshooter Gunslinger | Slugagent - 55 Marksmanship Sniper | Slugwarrior- 55 Annihilation Marauder | Slughunter- 55 Arsenal Mercenary | Slugsorcerer- 55 Lightning Sorcerer

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Agree with consensus. Go with the Sith Warrior.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Go with the Jedi Knight, so you don't repeat any quests.