HM Warlock (PvE)

I'm dusting off my Warlock for 5.2 for guild HM raiding (1 of our locks left).
    Thought I would ask what would be ideal for a hardcore raiding Warlock:

Race:
    Spec:
    Professions:
    Whatever USEFUL information I should know:

Please keep it simple and try and contain yourselves and not argue with eachother about whats better, I just simply want to know what people think is the best. Not wanting people to argue about it.

EDIT; I should have mentioned I will be playing Alliance.

Undead
    Afliction
    Enchanting Tailoting( what u want, all provides 320 of best stat)
    Read Evrelia guide in this forum.

Worgen
    Affliction
    Engi/Tailor

For the rest check: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...pecific-Guides - I agree with everything here apart from the bis list where I see gains from chest over helm off-piece.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuex View Post

First of all delete this topic.

Secondly go read topics that are already maded and read them regularry - even if they have lot of stupid things - its worth.

You WONT be hardcore raider if you are making topics like this.

Quote Originally Posted by kandalanu View Post
    First of all delete this topic.

Secondly go read topics that are already maded and read them regularry - even if they have lot of stupid things - its worth.

You WONT be hardcore raider if you are making topics like this.
    If his guild is raiding HM content and he is main switching how will he not be a hardmode raider?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    If his guild is raiding HM content and he is main switching how will he not be a hardmode raider?
    Because he would have already researched the questions he's asking and found them within 10 minutes. And mot likely he would have already known the answers to most of them.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

Deleted
    Orc
    Affliction
    Enchanting/Tailoring
    Be sure to read a good guide to be ready for "hardcore raiding". I'd recommend something like Sparkuggz.

Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Because he would have already researched the questions he's asking and found them within 10 minutes. And mot likely he would have already known the answers to most of them.
    Sometimes asking is better then researching or maybe a combination of the two.
    "Most likely"? Great assumptions on your behalf.
    Good players can play any class.

Sometimes asking is better then researching or maybe a combination of the two.
    "Most likely"? Great assumptions on your behalf.
    Are you defending a post that is completely answered in the extremely hard to miss sticky at the top of the page? Take that as a rhetorical question because I won't be bumping this garbage again. On the slim chance this isn't a total troll, I'm actually surprised people are responding to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzyo View Post
    Are you defending a post that is completely answered in the extremely hard to miss sticky at the top of the page? Take that as a rhetorical question because I won't be bumping this garbage again. On the slim chance this isn't a total troll, I'm actually surprised people are responding to this.
    Getting a general consensus is a bad thing? Maybe things have changed since the sticky was last updated. You need to calm down.

Getting a general consensus is a bad thing? Maybe things have changed since the sticky was last updated. You need to calm down.
    I'm going to have to go with kandalanu here. All three of his questions are honestly the stupidest questions you can possibly ask, each having the most obvious answer.
    Last edited by nightfalls; 2013-01-14 at 01:46 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuex View Post
    once again writing quote im answering

I dont give a shit what will happen if ... im focusing on things he already asked.

Good players can play any class but that doesnt mean they are good with playing those classes

TBH my answer gave him much much much more if he really want to be hardcore raider than anyone could give if he would focused ONLY on questions he maded.

Nobody need to calm down - just some need to start thinking.