View Poll Results: The race of your very first character was...

Voters
1127. You may not vote on this poll
  • Human

236 20.94%
  • Night Elf

291 25.82%
  • Dwarf

97 8.61%
  • Gnome

56 4.97%
  • Draenei

13 1.15%
  • Worgen

1 0.09%
  • Undead

135 11.98%
  • Tauren

113 10.03%
  • Orc

85 7.54%
  • Troll

63 5.59%
  • Blood Elf

35 3.11%
  • Goblin

0 0%
  • Pandaren

2 0.18%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Tauren druid, reached level five until I made another character again

I was familiar with Warcraft seriers through the RTS games although what atracted me to WoW was the Dwarf Hunter at the intro cinematic of WoW so i started with a Dwarf after this though i quickly changed to Human Paladin.:P

Quote Originally Posted by lios View Post
    Where is the poll?
    Hate it when people ask this.

There's a slight delay in when the thread gets posted and when the poll becomes available. That's where the poll is.
    HEAVIEST: 361 lbs.
    CURRENT: 257.6 lbs.
    GOAL: Healthy 185 by end of 2014.

Nightelf, because at the time everything about them seemed epic to me.
    But I am now a loyal Draenei.
    I make Trance, let me know what you think! http://youtu.be/b19r1rsqsI0

On topic, though, it was a Troll something. I can't remember what. But the first character I ever actually got past level 20 was a Human tri-spec Warrior. I was coming from games where survivability was the most important factor, so I grabbed all the talents in the first couple of tiers in all three trees that would increase my survivability, and decrease the cost of my abilities. Needless to say, it was slow and painful and I gave up in his early 30s and didn't play again until after TBC launched, in which, I started a Blood Elf Holy Priest, and that priest was my main for about 6 years, but has long since gone Shadow and has been a Troll for a period, and now Forsaken.
    HEAVIEST: 361 lbs.
    CURRENT: 257.6 lbs.
    GOAL: Healthy 185 by end of 2014.

Tauren druid on a pve realm, at lvl 30 or so in vanilla when I was a noob first class, me and my friends (also guild) decided to start over on a rppvp realm because of the (mostly) lack of stupid names like darkwing duck, some rp players in the guild and pvp. We didnt pay for a transfer, we just started over again, me as a Tauren druid, still my main but made him a troll as soon they were available

Night Elf c: Which is still currently my main.

Mechagnome
    Male human paladin. My imagination back then wasn't all that great when it came to stuff like this and made him as plain as possible, and when i made him i gave him the name of my initials which is 4 letters that makes no sense. In my defense i thought i was signing up for a website and it was a part of the starting process, now he is lvl 90 and is still called "Drbn" after all these years i just can't get myself to change it even tho people occasionally ask me about the strange name.

Blademaster
    Tauren warrior, got him to lvl 9 and then i deleted him. Now my main is tauren druid and i love it.