View Poll Results: The race of your very first character was...

Voters
1127. You may not vote on this poll
  • Human

236 20.94%
  • Night Elf

291 25.82%
  • Dwarf

97 8.61%
  • Gnome

56 4.97%
  • Draenei

13 1.15%
  • Worgen

1 0.09%
  • Undead

135 11.98%
  • Tauren

113 10.03%
  • Orc

85 7.54%
  • Troll

63 5.59%
  • Blood Elf

35 3.11%
  • Goblin

0 0%
  • Pandaren

2 0.18%
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Made a blood elf, don't even remember what class it was ran off and drowned in the ocean, never logged in again.
    Made a night elf hunter, couldn't work out why shadowmeld kept cancelling when I moved, never logged in again.
    Made human mage which was the first toon I played seriously, but that wasn't this mage, and that's a whole 'nother story.

well.. i started with an undead rogue i got to lvl 12 with on my cousins account back in TBC, felt like the BOSS for getting to lvl 12, my cousin was a lvl 8 nelf druid, and his brother had a lvl 6 belf hunter, so i felt like i was insanely high lvl.

then i got a trial account and got to lvl 20 as a tauren warrior. again i felt awesome for hitting the "cap".

then i got a real account and made a nelf hunter. still my main to this day, although i have had a few alts i played once in a while.

Tauren Druid - Vashj EU - Gød.

NE Rogue..the one on the box (or so i thought) Deleted at lv 9, I think. Followed by a NE Druid (deleted at 13) a dwarf priest (deleted at 11) and finally a char I stuck with: Undead warlock.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    One cause is a cognitive bias called projection bias. Essentially living inside your own head your entire life makes it exceedingly difficult to understand how others do not also live your same life, think your same thoughts, and hold your same beliefs. In many cases it's quite frustrating to try to empathize and understand why you yourself may not be the center of the universe, which generally results in one 'acting out' in various ways.
    So, in short: the internet.

My first character was an orc hunter known as screamerszz --'
    Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    Nah, I disagree with your elitist mentality.
    Tier gear should be available during the leveling process. I don't want to have to mingle with these eltitist jerks in LFR to get gear as it is. I pay a sub fee, I shouldn't have to do LFR to get raid gear, much less Flex or Normal.

The Human Paladin that i still play as my main xd

Trial account first character: Undead Male Priest.
    Real account first character: Troll Male Shaman.
    Neither are my main, my 2nd character (on my real account) become my Tauren Druid who is my main.
    Last edited by Runeweaver; 2013-01-13 at 04:17 PM.

undead mage from early wotlk. went belf after that and now i'm a human mage Still my main. I also have a 85 warlock and a 90 druid -feral only-

Night Elf Rogue.Still using the same name as 5 yrs ago

Human Mage. Quickly afterwards abandoned for a Forsaken Mage.
    That was almost 8 years ago...
    What is worth fighting for?

Night elf druid, trailer/intro thingie made me pick it ofc. Lady jumping and becoming a kitty? Yes please!

human paladin back in vanilla beta.... and then for some odd reason when it went live.... its still lvl 60 lol. Was such a useless class.... but I guess this is a race thread, so ill stop there

Orc Shaman. I read a book with shamans just before I began playing so I picked that class, and I got hooked up with the WoW atlas/art book/strategy guide right before I began playing as well, and I concluded that Orcs began with the best stats x] First real main, however, was a Dwarf Paladin. "Plate plus mana? these must be casters with heavy armor, op!.."
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

Field Marshal
    Ah... my favorite nub story.
    I made a NE druid named Harakhte. He died in Teldrassil somewhere. I thought I was following the arrow to my body and went off the cliff from Darnassus into the water, went around the entire island on the water.

I was level 5 I think. I said, screw this! Made a new NE druid on another server and because I didin't think I'd play past my trial account, I just made the same name. I didn't think I could make another toon of the same name (on a different server) so I made Harakhtwe this time.

Played w/that misspelling through BC/LK before xferring to horde and finally fixing it. =/

First one ever was a human paladin but that was on a private server way back during vanilla so i won't count that.
    First retail char was a Troll shaman speced enhancement, created a few months or a tad more before the launch of TBC...it was my main untill i quit early cata.

Undead warlock, still my main all these years later.

gnome warlock, after finishing trial rolled tauren druid

Hoomaan
    /tenchar
    Happiness!

{◕ ◡ ◕}

Night Elf Hunter (and no, it was NOT because of Legolas, i wasn't even very interested in LOTR back then). I always loved Paladins from WC3, but my brother called dibs first on making one, and I didn't feel like making one because he'd view it as making a 'copy' of his character. On top of that i didn't like the idea of a generic warrior like in every RPG out there, I decided to go hunter, because I wanted to use a class that could use two handed swords (funny, I know) and wanted to use guns/ranged at the same time.

Since in Vanilla Humans couldnt be hunters, Night Elf was the best option.

... about 3-4 months after getting stuck at level 28-32, i rerolled my warrior main (lol).
    And should he be a prophet of It's coming, he shall be cast out by his kin and his peers, for they cannot comprehend and fear the end of the corrupt empire. - Unknown, 3/1/2012
    I am Lothaeryn, Dragonborn of Nirn and Paladin of Azeroth. Hear my voice and tremble... Bask in my radiance and be inspired...
    For I am the Hand of Dawn, and justice shall be done by my shout and by my blade.