View Poll Results: The race of your very first character was...

1127. You may not vote on this poll
  • Human

236 20.94%
  • Night Elf

291 25.82%
  • Dwarf

97 8.61%
  • Gnome

56 4.97%
  • Draenei

13 1.15%
  • Worgen

1 0.09%
  • Undead

135 11.98%
  • Tauren

113 10.03%
  • Orc

85 7.54%
  • Troll

63 5.59%
  • Blood Elf

35 3.11%
  • Goblin

0 0%
  • Pandaren

2 0.18%
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Great Britain
    Tauren Shaman I believe, and I deleted it very quickly.

Human Mage November 2004 on Dalaran - Aleficius (I think).

He's long LONG gone :P

Night Elf Warrior in tbc. Was playing it on my dad's account then I decided to buy my own account and was sad when I realized I couldn't transfer him over. So then I started playing a night elf rogue which I faction changed him to an orc in wrath and it's still my main character. Still miss my warrior Q_Q

Tauren Druid =)
    Druid since Feb. 06

My first toon was a Human Pally, back in the days of 30 second seals and judgements removing the buff. After I hit level 15 or so, I deleted it and rerolled my current main, a Blood Elf Lock

Undead Rogue not my main anymore

Fort Walton Beach, FL
    I was a Gnome--the class I rolled escapes me--that I played originally about 2 1/2 months after launch in a gaming cafe. I had no idea what I was doing, or what the big deal was about this "World of Warcraft" stuff. I wouldn't 'get it' until I picked up the game again after BC's launch with my then-girlfriend now-wife.
    EVGA GTX 780 Ti Classified | Intel i7-4790K | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard | Razer Naga | Razer BlackWidow Ultimate
    I do Monk things.

Undead Rogue - Metalistamax (which means Metalist Max)
    Main: Fisitierra (Wildmax), Drak'thul - Semi-Mythic Raider
    Full 11x lvl 100 and crapload of other characters.
    Lorenerd, altoholic and hopeless dreamer.

Human lock, still my main
    (╯°□°)╯︵ "one never escapes from the compulsion and chance to be powerful" Peter Sloterdijk
    i5-4690k | ASUS Z97-A | 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X 1600 | EVGA 970 SSC

Dwarf Hunter, "Phearon" on Khaz Modan. I didn't realize I could shoot stuff, ran around as a melee Hunter for about 25 levels.

Then I got word that my brother's guild needed a Druid. So I made a Night Elf Druid, "Breimann" on Dalaran. I healed with that druid for years.

Three months before Mists hit I decided to xfer Phearon (then 39) from Khaz Modan to Dalaran. Today, the character that I first made is now my main.

Gnome warlock in Beta. Tauren shaman on live.

Asian lesbian aswell

Infracted. Please post constructively and on-topic.
    Last edited by Rivelle; 2013-01-13 at 06:20 PM.

Night Elf Warrior got him till level 10 and then I got lost. Deleted him then and started a Gnome Lock. Still have him after 8 years

Umeå, Sweden
    A black female tauren hunter with green eyes. She's still my main, but has been all Alliance races except gnome and Goblin/belf on Horde. Currently panda, waiting for new character models and then I'll decide what she'll be.
    Warlords of Draenor hate has become the new "cool". The expansion receives more flack than it deserves, even from people that never played it.

Big yellow teapot
    A very first one was a Night Elf Rogue,
    BUT the second character I created back in BC was a Tauren Druid, which has been, still to this day, my loyal main ever since .

(Edit: I decided to count them both, since I wasn't sure what the question meant exactly; the very first character created or the one that you decided to play with)
    Last edited by Meerkat; 2013-01-13 at 05:10 PM.

Stood in the Fire Static Transit's Avatar
    Florida, USA
    Heh. Night Elf Rogue.

lol warlock orc looked so cool but then went with undead rogue

Funny story, after playing hunter in vanilla beta i saw this video......

And i was amazed how cool it seemed to be rogue, so since day one it have been my main, an undead rogue (goblin atm).
    Ofc the video is a joke nowadays ganking lowbies with no skill what so ever, but remember that this was beta and people did not know better at the time
    Last edited by Lpr; 2013-01-13 at 05:13 PM.

Female Night Elf Hunter, I still have her and never have I thought about changing her, I love her <3.