Poll: The race of your very first character was...

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dwarf Warrior
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Human Warrior. She has been my most constant main throughout my WoW career.
    "There is no teacher but the enemy. No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you." -Mazer Rackham - Ender's Game Orson Scott Card

10+ Year Old Account
    Tauren Warrior, I wanted to swing a 2 hand sword longer than most other races were tall.
    I never dug the warrior playstyle though, but still likes Tauren so I ended up as a druid.
    You thought the leaden winter would bring you down forever, But you rode upon a steamer to the violence of the sun...
    And you see a girl's brown body dancing through the turquoise, And her footprints make you follow where the sky loves the sea.
    And when your fingers find her, she drowns you in her body, Carving deep blue ripples in the tissues of your mind.

Deleted
    Human Paladin. That was in the vanilla Beta. Dear god how I sucked at MMO's back then

10+ Year Old Account
    Well it was a male human mage but that was back in Vanilla and I didn't really know what the hell I was doing and my computer couldn't run the game so I gave up on trying. Then about a year or two later i bought the game and ran it on a very good machine and my first character I actually maxed out was a male human paladin. Memories!
    Call me House.

10+ Year Old Account
    First ever was a night elf hunter on my friends account. Then a human lock was the first on my own account.

Deleted
    Human Paladin. Got to level 12 before I rerolled to Night Elf Druid, who has persisted onto being my main for nearly 8 years - barring late ToC and all of ICC, where my Paladin returned to being my main before Cataclysm brought the Druid back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Human lock(locks were closest to DK in my mind since they had Death Coil in vanilla) on proudmoore i think. Names Sorrior. Got him to 26 before the stalker i gained was too much LOL. Funny stories that go off topic come from that toon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tauren Warrior simply because they were the biggest and because of their native american architecture. I levelled him with my brother who went a Tauren Druid.
    Because of this I find Mulgore/Thunder Bluff to be hugely nostalgic.
    Last edited by Scummer; 2013-01-13 at 05:54 PM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dwarf hunter. Got it to lvl 25'ish, and then switched to dwarf paladin which was my main up until Firelands.
    Main & raiding character: Elchali, Holy Paladin

Human. And still going strong with that character to this day.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why does everybody chooses night elf at start? :curiousface: well OT, am one of those night elf hunters as my first char :P Ahh the good ol' times of nostalgia during the end of tbc... Got him to lvl 16 until I've quit for a while and then rerolled, long story and I even remember trying to swim from SW to northrend when wotlk first hit as that was my first noobish moment while appearing in nowhere and then ending up unstucking myself somehow :P
    Last edited by enchanted; 2013-01-13 at 06:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    My very first character was a troll shaman named Zulara in Thorium Brotherhood. Was until she turned about level 30 before I went to a different server created a night elf priest and made her my main (then faction change her to a blood elf). I still have my shaman, level 32 I believe, sitting there and gathering dust.

10+ Year Old Account
    My very first character was a Human Warrior. How original, eh?
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

Deleted
    Human Paladin. Within 6 months of launch in EU.

Rarely died. Rarely killed an equal level mob within an hour either.

Deleted
    Made a human mage, got it to level 11, then rerolled to play with my dad as two warriors (We were massively into DBZ so you can imagine what we named ourselves ;') ) We still both play the same warriors

10+ Year Old Account
    Night Warrior
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Undead lock, that old starter zone was quite scary as a newbie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gnome warrior. My brothers played Alliance and tried to get me into it while I was still in the female "ALL SMALL THINGS ARE ADORABLE" phase. (Does that phase ever end?)

I got him to 40 and then quit the game because I thought it was stupid and went back to Maple Story. I was a dumb kid.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby