Poll: The race of your very first character was...

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Human Mage November 2004 on Dalaran - Aleficius (I think).

He's long LONG gone :P

Night Elf Warrior in tbc. Was playing it on my dad's account then I decided to buy my own account and was sad when I realized I couldn't transfer him over. So then I started playing a night elf rogue which I faction changed him to an orc in wrath and it's still my main character. Still miss my warrior Q_Q

15+ Year Old Account
    Tauren Druid =)
    Druid since Feb. 06

My first toon was a Human Pally, back in the days of 30 second seals and judgements removing the buff. After I hit level 15 or so, I deleted it and rerolled my current main, a Blood Elf Lock

Undead Rogue not my main anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    I was a Gnome--the class I rolled escapes me--that I played originally about 2 1/2 months after launch in a gaming cafe. I had no idea what I was doing, or what the big deal was about this "World of Warcraft" stuff. I wouldn't 'get it' until I picked up the game again after BC's launch with my then-girlfriend now-wife.

Undead Rogue - Metalistamax (which means Metalist Max)

Human lock, still my main
    "one never escapes from the compulsion and chance to be powerful" Peter Sloterdijk
    i5-4690k --- ASUS Z97-A --- 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X 1600 --- EVGA 1080 Ti FTW3

Dwarf Hunter, "Phearon" on Khaz Modan. I didn't realize I could shoot stuff, ran around as a melee Hunter for about 25 levels.

Then I got word that my brother's guild needed a Druid. So I made a Night Elf Druid, "Breimann" on Dalaran. I healed with that druid for years.

Three months before Mists hit I decided to xfer Phearon (then 39) from Khaz Modan to Dalaran. Today, the character that I first made is now my main.

Gnome warlock in Beta. Tauren shaman on live.

Deleted
    Asian lesbian aswell

Infracted. Please post constructively and on-topic.
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2013-01-13 at 06:20 PM.

Night Elf Warrior got him till level 10 and then I got lost. Deleted him then and started a Gnome Lock. Still have him after 8 years

A black female tauren hunter with green eyes. She's still my main, but has been all Alliance races except gnome and Goblin/belf on Horde. Currently panda, waiting for new character models and then I'll decide what she'll be.

Deleted
    A very first one was a Night Elf Rogue,
    BUT the second character I created back in BC was a Tauren Druid, which has been, still to this day, my loyal main ever since .

(Edit: I decided to count them both, since I wasn't sure what the question meant exactly; the very first character created or the one that you decided to play with)
    Last edited by mmoc7afc070067; 2013-01-13 at 05:10 PM.

Stood in the Fire Static Transit's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Heh. Night Elf Rogue.

lol warlock orc looked so cool but then went with undead rogue

Funny story, after playing hunter in vanilla beta i saw this video......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOeKzxcVW00

And i was amazed how cool it seemed to be rogue, so since day one it have been my main, an undead rogue (goblin atm).
    Ofc the video is a joke nowadays ganking lowbies with no skill what so ever, but remember that this was beta and people did not know better at the time
    Last edited by Lpr; 2013-01-13 at 05:13 PM.

Night Elf male Druid, good times. Took my until about Level 50 to realise that meleeing things with my mace, just because I got a fire enchant from Badlands, was not a better alternative to using the animal forms in feral.

Female Night Elf Hunter, I still have her and never have I thought about changing her, I love her <3.