Poll: The race of your very first character was...

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Night Elf Rogue. Deleted at around level 30 or so. Currently have 9 Horde characters, 2 Alliance, neither of them Nelves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Went with a Night Elf male druid at first, but at around lvl 36 I got convinced to play horde instead. I created an Orc Warrior which I had as a main all through vanilla and raided up to the first few bosses in Naxx40.

Then I've had a new main every expansion: Druid in TBC, prot paladin at the start of WotLK - ended with a shadowpriest, picked up my paladin in Cata as holy and now I'm a mistweaver monk in MoP.
    Zhezl - Level 90 Mistweaver Monk.
    Do you really not know anything about how businesses run? What, do you think Blizz is ran by 30 people - 15 of them are working on WoW, 10 of them on SC2, 4 on Diablo, and a retarded donkey worked on this app for a few months? Do you also think that hamsters power their servers and when they get tired, all the servers crash?

night elf rogue in classic

Deleted
    Nich Elf Hunter, still my main after 4 faithful years

My first character I ever made was a Draenei Warrior..

..Then I realized I was on the wrong server that my friends were on.

So my first really real official character was my Blood Elf Mage.

For some reason I've always really liked Blood Elves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Orc Warlock, still got the character, just is not at max level yet because I dislike leveling xD
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

15+ Year Old Account
    Night-Elf Warrior. Oh the fun I had, and SO clueless.

First character ever was an Orc Warrior (cliche right?) in Nov 2005 on a PvP realm. I worked with a friend that gave me a 10 day key. I liked it but was not thrilled about PvP at the time. I switched jobs, came back to WoW in Jan 2006 and rolled a NE hunter on a PvE realm. I've played off and on ever since and am on my 2nd account now (since my first account was technically my ex-gfs purchase).

10+ Year Old Account
    Night Elf Druid, So.... Much... Running.... Took me like 6 months to get to 20.. Had no clue what I was doing xD

Dwarven Hunter, was my main until mid-BC when I re-rolled to a Nightelf Druid, still my main, though now Taurren!

Deleted
    so many Night Elves? wow, you dont have so many in game nowdays.

On topic, my first char was Orc Warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    so many Night Elves? wow, you dont have so many in game nowdays.

On topic, my first char was Orc Warrior.
    I see a lot on my server. Just now they are all DK tanks for the avoidance and shadowmeld.

On Topic: Mine was too

Tauren Druid then I dropped him for a Human Warlock back in vanilla.

15+ Year Old Account
    Night Elf Hunter

Troll Warrior. He be my Banker/Auctioneer now. Still around, nearly 7 years later, though he's had a name and server change back in BC.

Orc Warlock.

Was iniatially going to do a Human Rogue, and even had a name that sounded awesome, but then I forgot what it was, and ended with a dumb looking, dumb named rogue.
    Wich I played... for 10 min and then deleted it.

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Damn, you ran far! How did you even get passed Duskwood without getting run over by worgen, zombies and spiders?!
    If you went the Redridge route, you wouldn't have too much to run through. At level 4 in beta, I stealthed through the long Westfall route, not that stealth helped much when I got there...

Night Elf Warrior

Tauren Hunter back in TBC

My very first character was a Night Elf druid. I never played alliance tought because all my friends were always horde.