Fury Warrior Burst Roation

Fury Warrior Burst Roation

Hello MMO Warrior's .

I was wondering how most Fury Warriors setup there opening rotation with burst at the start of a fight .

Is it best to pop all major CD after you charge and open with BT then CS? Or BB and DR then pop all major cooldowns

[23:31:24.511] Castielle casts Charge on Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
    [23:31:24.719] Castielle casts Recklessness
    [23:31:24.776] Castielle casts Berserker Rage
    [23:31:24.826] Castielle casts Skull Banner
    [23:31:24.882] Castielle casts Heroic Throw on Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
    [23:31:26.378] Castielle casts Bloodthirst on Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
    [23:31:27.889] Castielle casts Colossus Smash on Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
    [23:31:28.381] Castielle casts Bloodbath
    [23:31:28.436] Castielle casts Heroic Strike on Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
    [23:31:28.508] Castielle casts Synapse Springs
    [23:31:28.508] Castielle casts Deadly Calm
    [23:31:29.389] Castielle casts Raging Blow on Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
    [23:31:29.389] Castielle casts Raging Blow Off-Hand on Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
    [23:31:29.389] Castielle casts Raging Blow on Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
    [23:31:29.950] Castielle casts Heroic Strike on Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
    [23:31:30.906] Castielle casts Bloodthirst on Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
    [23:31:31.464] Castielle casts Heroic Strike on Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
    [23:31:31.483] Castielle casts Heroic Leap
    [23:31:32.404] Castielle casts Raging Blow on Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
    [23:31:32.404] Castielle casts Raging Blow Off-Hand on Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
    [23:31:32.404] Castielle casts Raging Blow on Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
    [23:31:32.969] Castielle casts Heroic Strike on Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
    [23:31:33.942] Castielle casts Raging Blow on Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
    [23:31:33.942] Castielle casts Raging Blow Off-Hand on Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
    [23:31:33.942] Castielle casts Raging Blow on Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
    [23:31:35.442] Castielle casts Bloodthirst on Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
    [23:31:36.725] Castielle's Recklessness fades from Castielle
    [23:31:36.938] Castielle casts Dragon Roar
    However as you can see i failed dragon roar :P

Not much use in showing an opener that you state yourself to be failed, eh?

OP might want to check this earlier thread out. Pay attention to Senen's opener a bit down in the thread in particular.

Quote Originally Posted by Delath View Post

OP might want to check this earlier thread out. Pay attention to Senen's opener a bit down in the thread in particular.
    There was time to cast the Dragon Roar beforehand, anywhere before recklessness runs out is fine

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deafknight View Post
    There was time to cast the Dragon Roar beforehand, anywhere before recklessness runs out is fine
    No. Dragon Roar ALWAYS crits and ignores armor, so using it DURING recklessness or DURING a CS simply wastes a GCD. Never use it when CS or reck is up.

You should basically pop all CDS BUT reck, hit your DR, than hit reck into your normal rotation. On a fight like blade lord where the tank is still moving the boss for a few seconds after we pull, and you can't blow it up yet, i just hit a BT to try and get a free RB early.

Deleted
    Why does recklessness have any bearing on dragon roar, given it's a guaranteed crit? Edit: too slow.

Charge, BT, CS, zerker if not enraged, Pop Reck > Skull Banner > Bloodbath/Avatar, RB, then assume normal rotation, throw in as many heroic strikes as possible in CS. Dragon Roar after Reck and CS is down, try to time all of this with proc trinkets if you have them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed View Post
    Charge, BT, CS, zerker if not enraged, Pop Reck > Skull Banner > Bloodbath/Avatar, RB, then assume normal rotation, throw in as many heroic strikes as possible in CS. Dragon Roar after Reck and CS is down, try to time all of this with proc trinkets if you have them.
    Bad rotation for several reasons, such as DR not being during SB or BB. You want more like charge->BT->All CDs except reck->DR->Reck->BT->CS(unless you have 2 charges of RB already, in which case use one than CS)->Rb/RB->BT->RB (HL+HS intersperced).

I personally prefer charging in>BT>if enrage procs/trinket procs/SB is up I hit BB+DR>Reck>CS>RB>RB>BT etc

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deafknight View Post
    However as you can see i failed dragon roar :P
    How did you fail on Dragon Roar? Recklessness has 0 effect on it since it's already a guaranteed crit.

Gotta read the rest of the posts before I reply, damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    No. Dragon Roar ALWAYS crits and ignores armor, so using it DURING recklessness or DURING a CS simply wastes a GCD. Never use it when CS or reck is up.

You should basically pop all CDS BUT reck, hit your DR, than hit reck into your normal rotation. On a fight like blade lord where the tank is still moving the boss for a few seconds after we pull, and you can't blow it up yet, i just hit a BT to try and get a free RB early.
    L2macro bro. for KFC or WMS 3's i currently have this set up for my PvP arms warr and its a 1GCD 1-shot maxdmg dRoar. having dRoar enveloped in with it while recklessness is up doesn't matter; the crit overlap isn't the issue, its pumping out max dmg asap that we blow minds with. not to mention we try and keep our dRoar frequency at its peak so we can thread it in with our 3rd zerker rage if they don't splat

the sooner you use dRoar the sooner u will have it off CD ^-^ Y

/use Malevolent Gladiator's Badge of Victory
    /cast Blood Fury(Racial)
    /cast Skull Banner
    /cast Avatar
    /cast Berserker Rage
    /cast Recklessness
    /cast Dragon Roar

an instant 100-130k and another 2-5sec 150k to follow on CS->MS->Slam-OPprocs etc etc
    Last edited by Auberdeen; 2013-01-14 at 04:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Delath View Post

As mentioned, I already gave my opening on an earlier thread. It's the opening suggested by Ratak (@Wraith) and I fail to see anyway to really improve it.
    The only flow of this opening is that if you fail to crit on either your first BT or your CS (with Recklessness), you won't fit 3 RB during the CS windows (you can still fit 4-gcd by doing a WS, though.) But every warrior opening is subject to this kind of rng anyway, and this bad rng appears less than one times out of eight (~50% crit on BT and ~75% crit on CS).

---------- Post added 2013-01-14 at 04:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Auberdeen View Post
    L2macro bro. for KFC or WMS 3's i currently have this set up for my PvP arms warr and its a 1GCD 1-shot maxdmg dRoar. having dRoar enveloped in with it while recklessness is up doesn't matter; the crit overlap isn't the issue, its pumping out max dmg asap that we blow minds with. not to mention we try and keep our dRoar frequency at its peak so we can thread it in with our 3rd zerker rage if they don't splat

/cast Blood Fury(Racial)
    /cast Skull Banner
    /cast Avatar
    /cast Berserker Rage
    /cast Recklessness
    /cast Dragon Roar

an instant 100-130k and another quick 150k to follow on CS->MS->Slam-OPprocs etc etc
    I don't want to be mean but... you, learn to macro. :/
    You don't want to use Recklessness before DR since that means you'll have one less gcd buffed by Recklessness. There's no reason at all to use Recklessness before Dragon Roar instead of using it with your next gcd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Auberdeen View Post

/cast Blood Fury(Racial)
    /cast Skull Banner
    /cast Avatar
    /cast Berserker Rage
    /cast Recklessness
    /cast Dragon Roar

an instant 100-130k and another 2-5sec 150k to follow on CS->MS->Slam-OPprocs etc etc
    I have everything macroed, except reck. Also, this is a PVE opener. In PvP, YMMV.

Also, your macro is still wrong. You don't want reck before DR. Ever. There is zero reason to do so, especially since reck is off the GCD.