1. #20241
    Blademaster Kohtiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Best bit is you cant taste them :P
    I feel like I would.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirfailalot View Post
    Missing out on rps because of this thing. And worried it's narcolepsy. And ouch, that's either a long as school day or a miserably long time on a bus.
    I hope it's nothing serious.

    My school day is, usually, 9-5. They can't get the rooms we need for the exams during the day, so they have it in the evening, in this case, from 6-8.

  2. #20242
    Scarab Lord Admiral Galil ACE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Metrallo, Colombia
    Posts
    4,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    What game is this?
    Team Fortress 2.

    Modded.

    I was using floaters.
    KONGOU DESS

  3. #20243
    Blademaster Kohtiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    What game is this?
    Team Fortress 2, but modded.

  4. #20244
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Team Fortress 2.

    Modded.

    I was using floaters.
    Sounds like fun!

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  5. #20245
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/q1cc2Dzl.jpg[/MG]
    Yuyuko's point and click adventure.

  6. #20246
    Blademaster Bluesparkks's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dreamscape
    Posts
    46
    TF2HU? I'm staying right here.

  7. #20247
    Field Marshal Sirfailalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Youngstown Florida
    Posts
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    DLC is ruining proper expansions
    I dunno, some companies still do proper expansions even with DLC

    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    I hope it's nothing serious.

    My school day is, usually, 9-5. They can't get the rooms we need for the exams during the day, so they have it in the evening, in this case, from 6-8.
    I'm sure it's perfectly treatable.

    I'd have killed someone being kept after 2 hours. Hated school with a passion.

    Ya know what, I could just keep linking more of their art, but I'm just gonna link the gallery. http://kp-shadowsquirrel.deviantart....ery/?catpath=/

  8. #20248
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirfailalot View Post
    I dunno, some companies still do proper expansions even with DLC

    I'm sure it's perfectly treatable.

    I'd have killed someone being kept after 2 hours. Hated school with a passion.

    Ya know what, I could just keep linking more of their art, but I'm just gonna link the gallery. http://kp-shadowsquirrel.deviantart....ery/?catpath=/
    Wargame: European Escalation gives out all the DLC they release for free

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  9. #20249
    Field Marshal Sirfailalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Youngstown Florida
    Posts
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Wargame: European Escalation gives out all the DLC they release for free
    This is an awesome practice for PR. Not so great for their own wallet >.>

  10. #20250
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirfailalot View Post
    This is an awesome practice for PR. Not so great for their own wallet >.>
    They are awesome folks ;_;

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  11. #20251
    Field Marshal Sirfailalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Youngstown Florida
    Posts
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    They are awesome folks ;_;
    Can count the number of companies willing to be awesome on one hand nowadays sadly. All about the moniez, if they aren't quintupling (I think that's the word.) their investment they aren't happy.

  12. #20252
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirfailalot View Post
    Can count the number of companies willing to be awesome on one hand nowadays sadly. All about the moniez, if they aren't quintupling (I think that's the word.) their investment they aren't happy.
    True enough D:

    So when is DayZ's standalone game going to come out? You looking forward to it at all?

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  13. #20253
    Dreadlord Coffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    938
    So now I'm bored and unwell

    I still need to think of something to use for my next combo

    shit I forgot I was actually using Chris on here

  14. #20254
    Field Marshal Sirfailalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Youngstown Florida
    Posts
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    True enough D:

    So when is DayZ's standalone game going to come out? You looking forward to it at all?
    I..have not even looked into this game yet.

    Also, another artist...I'm thinking this one is in the thread but maybe I'm dumb. http://crenair.deviantart.com/gallery/

  15. #20255
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirfailalot View Post
    I..have not even looked into this game yet.

    Also, another artist...I'm thinking this one is in the thread but maybe I'm dumb. http://crenair.deviantart.com/gallery/
    A lot of pretty art there

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  16. #20256
    Field Marshal Sirfailalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Youngstown Florida
    Posts
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    A lot of pretty art there
    Yus. Exceedingly. Wish I had such talent D: Seems like I have no natural gift for anything.

  17. #20257
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesparks View Post
    TF2HU? I'm staying right here.
    tf2 worst 2hu
    1950 - 7820 - 1130
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

  18. #20258
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirfailalot View Post
    Yus. Exceedingly. Wish I had such talent D: Seems like I have no natural gift for anything.
    You just gotta find it

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  19. #20259
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    So now I'm bored and unwell

    I still need to think of something to use for my next combo
    I know what you should use.

  20. #20260
    Dreadlord Coffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    938
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    Way too late

    shit I forgot I was actually using Chris on here

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •