1. #21001
    Blademaster OkamiOki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    MERICA!
    Posts
    32

    this is the REVOLUTION! the glorious EVOLUTION!

  2. #21002
    Scarab Lord Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sanguinem
    Posts
    4,049
    Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia View Post
    Nop nope nope nope I am staying in a different room to you.
    Oh, no fun.

  3. #21003
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    I wouldn't be able to feel the cold, so that's acceptable.
    I'll drop you in Siberia.
    1950 - 7820 - 1130
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

  4. #21004
    High Overlord Cherrytie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Asmondis
    Posts
    189

  5. #21005
    Scarab Lord Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sanguinem
    Posts
    4,049
    Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia View Post
    I'll drop you in Siberia.
    Do I get to keep my clothes?

  6. #21006
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Oh, no fun.
    Hypersexualised teenagers...
    1950 - 7820 - 1130
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

  7. #21007
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    Lovers must love Trixie, except in the case of mock lovers.
    I love Trixie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia View Post
    Oh my :3
    Oh you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    I singed up too.

    If I get into the beta, I will test the shit out of it, and report many bugs.

    Going to play an Orc because all the other races suck.
    I wrote half a novel on why they should let me in.
    Then my internet died just before I clicked submit and I lost it all.
    Then I lost it.

  8. #21008
    Scarab Lord Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sanguinem
    Posts
    4,049
    Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia View Post
    Hypersexualised teenagers...
    Like I'd go for it anyways.. You aren't my type.

  9. #21009
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Do I get to keep my clothes?
    No, I give you enough to survive but little enough that you still feel the cold.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-24 at 12:07 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Oh you.

    I wrote half a novel on why they should let me in.
    Then my internet died just before I clicked submit and I lost it all.
    Then I lost it.
    Oh zefie-sempai~ *blushes*

    D: That is not good!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Like I'd go for it anyways.. You aren't my type.
    How so?
    1950 - 7820 - 1130
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

  10. #21010
    Scarab Lord Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sanguinem
    Posts
    4,049
    Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia View Post
    No, I give you enough to survive but little enough that you still feel the cold.
    Hmm.. Deal.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-23 at 02:07 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia View Post
    How so?
    Dunno, just don't think of you that way.. <.<

  11. #21011
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Hmm.. Deal.
    What? No that was not us making a deal, that was me telling you what I'll do if you out yours or Aryd's testicles near me.
    1950 - 7820 - 1130
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

  12. #21012
    Blademaster OkamiOki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    MERICA!
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    <.< That's no melon!
    YES IT IS!!!!

    don't let it trick you with it's false logic.

    this is the REVOLUTION! the glorious EVOLUTION!

  13. #21013
    Scarab Lord Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sanguinem
    Posts
    4,049
    Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia View Post
    What? No that was not us making a deal, that was me telling you what I'll do if you out yours or Aryd's testicles near me.
    How is that not a deal? ^^

  14. #21014
    Herald of the Titans Yakobro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,761
    13:04 - Seelen: Or what're you talking about?
    13:04 - Yakobro: the naked pic infront of the castle
    13:04 - Seelen: Oh, I'm not talking about the Seely points.
    13:04 - Yakobro: ah
    13:04 - Seelen: Plus I won't give out that many anyway.
    13:05 - Seelen: Especially since I'm rarely in the thread since it's not mine anymore anyway
    13:05 - Yakobro: one day, you will forget, and it will be a great day
    13:05 - Seelen: Forget that I mustn't give anyone more than ~350 points?
    13:05 - Seelen: Yeah, I doubt anything's worth that much.
    13:06 - Seelen: Maybe if it was a meet&greet with Tennant, Barrowman, NPH, Depp and RDJ
    13:06 - Seelen: That'd be 500 points right on the spot.
    13:06 - Yakobro: while naked, in a hot-tub shaped like the tardis
    13:06 - Seelen: 1000 points.


    Get on dat shit guys

  15. #21015
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Dunno, just don't think of you that way.. <.<
    Must be because you're a faggot, Harry.
    1950 - 7820 - 1130
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

  16. #21016
    Field Marshal Blue Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Canterlot Castle
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    I signed up too.

    If I get into the beta, I will test the shit out of it, and report many bugs.

    Going to play an Orc because all the other races suck.
    I'll have 3 races to choose.

    Khajit, Argonian and Nord... maybe Altmer at some point... just to be a damn cocky sucky pesty bastard elf.
    Sig by Elyssia

  17. #21017
    Scarab Lord Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sanguinem
    Posts
    4,049
    Quote Originally Posted by OkamiOki View Post
    YES IT IS!!!!

    don't let it trick you with it's false logic.
    * Sits on your face
    Say sorry!

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-23 at 02:09 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia View Post
    Must be because you're a faggot, Harry.
    My name isn't Harry, and it's bisexual to you.

  18. #21018
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    How is that not a deal? ^^
    Because I will also murder you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    13:04 - Seelen: Or what're you talking about?
    13:04 - Yakobro: the naked pic infront of the castle
    13:04 - Seelen: Oh, I'm not talking about the Seely points.
    13:04 - Yakobro: ah
    13:04 - Seelen: Plus I won't give out that many anyway.
    13:05 - Seelen: Especially since I'm rarely in the thread since it's not mine anymore anyway
    13:05 - Yakobro: one day, you will forget, and it will be a great day
    13:05 - Seelen: Forget that I mustn't give anyone more than ~350 points?
    13:05 - Seelen: Yeah, I doubt anything's worth that much.
    13:06 - Seelen: Maybe if it was a meet&greet with Tennant, Barrowman, NPH, Depp and RDJ
    13:06 - Seelen: That'd be 500 points right on the spot.
    13:06 - Yakobro: while naked, in a hot-tub shaped like the tardis
    13:06 - Seelen: 1000 points.


    Get on dat shit guys
    Interesting... I still think I could get some points off him.
    1950 - 7820 - 1130
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

  19. #21019
    Scarab Lord Admiral Galil ACE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Metrallo, Colombia
    Posts
    4,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    I wrote half a novel on why they should let me in.
    Then my internet died just before I clicked submit and I lost it all.
    Then I lost it.
    I wrote only a few paragraphs. Pretty much saying that I hate people who just play betas and PTR to just play a game instead of testing it, and that I have tested games before, and know how to give feedback.
    KONGOU DESS

  20. #21020
    Scarab Lord Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sanguinem
    Posts
    4,049
    Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia View Post
    Because I will also murder you.
    Well, no more depression then, so yeah.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •