But is it worth $40?

Anyone ever watch The Collection?
    I have not watched it.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    But is it worth $40?

Anyone ever watch The Collection?
    He apparently thinks so. I wouldn't be able to tell you much more than that.

Though be warned. You will be on your own for a long while there. The tutorial is worse than their Galactic Civilizations II one.

And no, haven't watched it.

hi fillys .
    How your day going so far?
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it weird that I actually want to do Klaxxi dailies? All the augments and whatnot makes it oddly interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Aprixius View Post
    hi fillys .
    Day as gone pretty smoothly, despite Apple's continued disappointing stock performance.

I for one am glad the weekend is here though. \o/

How about you?

hi fillys .
    Yozzers Aprixius. How are you today?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesparks View Post
    Is it weird that I actually want to do Klaxxi dailies? All the augments and whatnot makes it oddly interesting.
    I enjoyed the Klaxxi's dailies, loved finding the hidden daily when it was real early in MoP and them threatening you, even though you help them so much, is interesting. I am not sure why everyone has a broom up their ass about dailies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I enjoyed the Klaxxi's dailies, loved finding the hidden daily when it was real early in MoP and them threatening you, even though you help them so much, is interesting. I am not sure why everyone has a broom up their ass about dailies.
    They're repetitive content that you have to do for progession's sake, and unlike leveling you don't get to do them in different areas to keep you refreshed as you keep going.

Klaxxi augments/enhancements add just enough of a layer of complexity for me to want to do them.

EDIT: Also doesn't help that Blizzard flat-out padded content by making Golden Lotus/Shado-pan/August Celestial take fucking forever to grind via dailies, not only by gating the latter two but also by just giving the mobs you have to kill a bunch more health (something like 40-50%?) than most other dailies' mobs.
    Last edited by Bluesparkks; 2013-01-26 at 06:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    I should go hang up this metal gear solid poster up on my wall
    Pictures

please

They're repetitive content that you have to do for progession's sake, and unlike leveling you don't get to do them in different areas to keep you refreshed as you keep going.

Klaxxi augments/enhancements add just enough of a layer of complexity for me to want to do them.

EDIT: Also doesn't help that Blizzard flat-out padded content by making Golden Lotus/Shado-pan/August Celestial take fucking forever to grind via dailies, not only by gating the latter two but also by just giving the mobs you have to kill a bunch more health than most other dailies' mob.
    I am alright with dailies, sooner or later you get done with them and then never have to do them again. When it comes to a game almost everything is repetitive.

The Klaxxi buffs definitely make things more fun. I did enjoy mind controlling a Musharn for 10 minutes and people were like "WTF?".

Sure it was padded, but I enjoyed the padding, made sure I had a little bit more to do in the game. My problem with Shado-Pan and August Celestials is that there was about zero story with them and there was no other way to get rep with them, unlike the other reps where you could do other stuff to get rep with them. Auguest Celestials especially was pretty awful experience and the fact there was nothing special at exalted, story wise, irked me as well.

People like to complain that it's so bad when it is the same thing people have been doing since BC came out. I am probably one of the few that didn't like the tabard way of getting rep.

Yozzers Aprixius. How are you today?

I think im addicted to playing an old childhood game. I missed you star control II. :P
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I'm wasting my time by staying awake

I think im addicted to playing an old childhood game. I missed you star control II. :P
    Nothing like Mathblaster or Oregon Trail.

---------- Post added 2013-01-26 at 01:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    I think I'm wasting my time by staying awake
    That may or may not be true.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am alright with dailies, sooner or later you get done with them and then never have to do them again. When it comes to a game almost everything is repetitive.
    But is it the fun kind of repetitive? The kind where you do it once, then think to yourself "I can do it better!" and when you do it again, you find ways you can improve speed, execution, efficiency, cool-factors (i.e. killing a core wyrm with Templar's Verdict as you're flying past its head, courtesy of Speed King). I mean, for a while, it was that kind of fun, but once you find the fastest/most efficient way, it gets boring pretty fast.

People like to complain that it's so bad when it is the same thing people have been doing since BC came out. I am probably one of the few that didn't like the tabard way of getting rep.
    Probably. I liked it; it wasn't free rep since you still had to go do heroics long after you actually needed the gear from them, but...no dailies.

STAR CONTROL II.
    most badass sci fi villian ever. the ur-quan

Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    Pictures

please

no seriously I will take a picture in a bit
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

---------- Post added 2013-01-26 at 01:21 AM ----------

That may or may not be true.
    Organ Trail is far better than Oregon Trail.

But is it the fun kind of repetitive? The kind where you do it once, then think to yourself "I can do it better!" and when you do it again, you find ways you can improve speed, execution, efficiency, cool-factors (i.e. killing a core wyrm with Templar's Verdict as you're flying past its head, courtesy of Speed King). I mean, for a while, it was that kind of fun, but once you find the fastest/most efficient way, it gets boring pretty fast.
    It does get old after a while, that is true, but that is true with anything. I am just glad the dailies this time around could change everyday, which helped a lot. I also enjoyed that with some reps there were certain levels where you would have a quest pop up, like with the Tillers and the 5.1 rep, it made you wonder when the next part of the chain was taking place and added a little something to the reps that did it.

I just might be one of the few that like doing that sort of thing. I know I, somehow, had fun with Timbermaw in Vanilla, and that was a huge pain.

I am also one of the few that don't level alts, so the number of reps and dailies hasn't effected me once I got done with them.

Probably. I liked it; it wasn't free rep since you still had to go do heroics long after you actually needed the gear from them, but...no dailies.
    Which is fair enough. I get bored quickly from dungeons as the only thing you can gain is some enchanting materials, while dailies I usually walk away with more money for the time spent and normally not needing to deal with people, outside of the occasional pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    [IMG]http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/8881/8dytv.jpg[/MG]

[IMG]http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/3706/b9fk3.jpg[/IG]

no seriously I will take a picture in a bit
    I would have laughed incredibly hard if you actually just had a poster made with those pictures of his face on them.

I would have laughed incredibly hard if you actually just had a poster made with those pictures of his face on them.
    Put the first one in the window facing a hot girls house/apartment, with the eye's cut out.

You know I was actually thinking of doing just that after I posted

I might do it
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™