1. #24621
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    we have a pretty good modem, but pw protected, must be why it didnt work
    Well, duh.
    You need to set that up in the NDS internet connection menu.
    You can also check if it's working there.

  2. #24622
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    Well, duh.
    You need to set that up in the NDS internet connection menu.
    You can also check if it's working there.
    it said it was working, the game is now searching for gifts

  3. #24623
    The Lightbringer Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    3,565
    Well, I totally don't feel like crap.. <.<


  4. #24624
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Well, I totally don't feel like crap.. <.<
    Well that's good then.

  5. #24625
    Moderator Pendulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Treno
    Posts
    13,061
    You know, I never understood why people "like" vague concepts on Facebook. Like, sports. Why even bother? But that thought led to this one. Who the hell connects with another person over something so vague? "Oh my god, you like Lord of the Rings? So do I!" And so does hundreds of MILLIONS of other people. If I found someone who had "liked" everything that I did on Facebook, you can bet I'd at least send them a message with a "how unusual". But I'm not gonna go around and try to be friends with anyone who likes sports. Because that's billions of people, and I really don't think I'd actually connect with any of them. Now, if it was something more obscure, I don't see a problem. But stop trying to make friends because you like the same thing billions of other people do.

    General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

  6. #24626


    worth 5 points i guess ...

  7. #24627
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Well, I totally don't feel like crap.. <.<
    How about a hug?

  8. #24628
    The Patient Shaedris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Fluffland
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    You know, I never understood why people "like" vague concepts on Facebook. Like, sports. Why even bother? But that thought led to this one. Who the hell connects with another person over something so vague? "Oh my god, you like Lord of the Rings? So do I!" And so does hundreds of MILLIONS of other people. If I found someone who had "liked" everything that I did on Facebook, you can bet I'd at least send them a message with a "how unusual". But I'm not gonna go around and try to be friends with anyone who likes sports. Because that's billions of people, and I really don't think I'd actually connect with any of them. Now, if it was something more obscure, I don't see a problem. But stop trying to make friends because you like the same thing billions of other people do.
    Facebook is rather silly.

  9. #24629
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    How about a hug?
    rofl.... hug and from you ,,, shake a di shake.

  10. #24630
    The Lightbringer Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    3,565
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    How about a hug?
    Eh, I have someone to cuddle with, I don't need your silly hugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonael View Post
    [IMG]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/025/c/e/power_overwhelming_by_shurikart-d5snrzi.png[IMG]

    worth 5 points i guess ...
    +5 for artstyle, -5 for wings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    Well that's good then.
    ..


  11. #24631
    Blademaster W1shm4ster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Feel with me
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonael View Post


    worth 5 points i guess ...
    I don't get why chrome sometimes doesn't show me the pick, more an broken link.

  12. #24632
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    You know, I never understood why people "like" vague concepts on Facebook. Like, sports. Why even bother? But that thought led to this one. Who the hell connects with another person over something so vague? "Oh my god, you like Lord of the Rings? So do I!" And so does hundreds of MILLIONS of other people. If I found someone who had "liked" everything that I did on Facebook, you can bet I'd at least send them a message with a "how unusual". But I'm not gonna go around and try to be friends with anyone who likes sports. Because that's billions of people, and I really don't think I'd actually connect with any of them. Now, if it was something more obscure, I don't see a problem. But stop trying to make friends because you like the same thing billions of other people do.
    i dont like sports, can we be friends? =P

  13. #24633
    Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    Where in all the world, does this stupid jungler come from? Refusing to do ganks on any lane just, farming jungle and say he will troll, holy shit.
    Here's my strategy for MOBAs:
    [Steam]
    3DS Friend Code: 2509-2629-0987
    Formerly known as: Sonic Raindoom, Sir W Reginald Armchair, Sir William R Armchair

  14. #24634
    Scarab Lord Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Medellín, Colombia
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    You know, I never understood why people "like" vague concepts on Facebook. Like, sports. Why even bother? But that thought led to this one. Who the hell connects with another person over something so vague? "Oh my god, you like Lord of the Rings? So do I!" And so does hundreds of MILLIONS of other people. If I found someone who had "liked" everything that I did on Facebook, you can bet I'd at least send them a message with a "how unusual". But I'm not gonna go around and try to be friends with anyone who likes sports. Because that's billions of people, and I really don't think I'd actually connect with any of them. Now, if it was something more obscure, I don't see a problem. But stop trying to make friends because you like the same thing billions of other people do.
    Maybe people are just trying too hard to be normal, and fit in?

    "Hey, I like sports! that is what a regular person would say!"
    pro-gun liberal

  15. #24635
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Maybe people are just trying too hard to be normal, and fit in?

    "Hey, I like sports! that is what a regular person would say!"
    Thrackerzod?
    [Steam]
    3DS Friend Code: 2509-2629-0987
    Formerly known as: Sonic Raindoom, Sir W Reginald Armchair, Sir William R Armchair

  16. #24636
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    666
    what level or how many badges do i need to get this pokemon seely?

  17. #24637
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    what level or how many badges do i need to get this pokemon seely?
    Afaik no requirement at all, you can get it as soon as you start the game.
    Using it, however, requires a few since it's level 50.

  18. #24638
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    How about a hug?
    Oh oh, can I have a vibrohug?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Eh, I have someone to cuddle with, I don't need your silly hugs.
    But hugs are nice too!

  19. #24639
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    what level or how many badges do i need to get this pokemon seely?
    It's level 50, so you'd need the Bolt Badge for it to obey you, but for just getting it there are no requirements.
    [Steam]
    3DS Friend Code: 2509-2629-0987
    Formerly known as: Sonic Raindoom, Sir W Reginald Armchair, Sir William R Armchair

  20. #24640
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    +5 for artstyle, -5 for wings.
    i ment ban points.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •