1. #32821
    Blademaster Kohtiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    Loves ya!~ <3

    And I would do other stuff as well, because reasons and things. But i doubt you'd let me :3

  2. #32822
    Blademaster Mr Klocko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Under a rock
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/XJJ6C.png[/IG]
    <3
    Oh, and on that note, I still need to get my eevee so i can name it Tiko. And it will be my tiko!

  3. #32823
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    I think I saw The Stare in there a couple of times, they seem to have toned it down.
    yes, but with good reason. The old stare was a teensy bit overpowered.

    rather than link that video, here is bunny hood fluttershy:

  4. #32824
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/DS0gz.gif[/IMdG]

    Yes, yes I do
    Need AJ waving

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  5. #32825
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    yes, but with good reason. The old stare was a teensy bit overpowered.

    rather than link that video, here is bunny hood fluttershy:
    [IMG]http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2013/028/2/1/fluttershy_in_bunny_hoodie__by_alasou-d5t2mc7.png[IMG]
    I bet she can run real fast now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

  6. #32826
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    So, Frey has reminded me that it is in my best interests to be sleeping right now. As Frey tends to have a large stockpile of loofahs and watermelons and a certain fascination with pelting me with them, I better disobey... I mean, sleep.

    * Snores softly on pile of technicolor pillows.
    Sleeeeeeeeeeep Daggers. Sleeeeeeeeeep.

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  7. #32827
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    I'v played wow for over 24 hours straight once. Oh god my eyes, they burned.
    Don't think I've even done that.

  8. #32828
    Blademaster Kohtiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    So, Frey has reminded me that it is in my best interests to be sleeping right now. As Frey tends to have a large stockpile of loofahs and watermelons and a certain fascination with pelting me with them, I better disobey... I mean, sleep.

    * Snores softly on pile of technicolor pillows.
    Sleep well, Dag.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    <3
    Oh, and on that note, I still need to get my eevee so i can name it Tiko. And it will be my tiko!
    :3

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-30 at 03:47 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    [IMG]http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2013/028/2/1/fluttershy_in_bunny_hoodie__by_alasou-d5t2mc7.png[IMG]
    D'aww

    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Need AJ waving

  9. #32829
    Blademaster Mr Klocko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Under a rock
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    Don't think I've even done that.
    I have! It's . . . something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    Sleep well, Dag.

    :3

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-30 at 03:47 AM ----------


    D'aww


    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/LMDMG.gif[/IG]
    At least I'll have one tiko, you're too damn stubborn to be mine XD. Dont blame ya though, so it's all good <3

  10. #32830
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    Sleep well, Dag.

    :3

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-30 at 03:47 AM ----------


    D'aww


    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/LMDMG.gif[/IMdG]
    There she is! :3

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  11. #32831
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    yes, but with good reason. The old stare was a teensy bit overpowered.

    rather than link that video, here is bunny hood fluttershy:
    [IMG]http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2013/028/2/1/fluttershy_in_bunny_hoodie__by_alasou-d5t2mc7.png[/IG]
    Oh no, was not trying to imply that was a bad thing. The old Stare was hilarious, but very very broken. Also didn't work against Fluttershy.

    3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

  12. #32832
    GOOD night have sleep naro bye for now see you later sometime after i wake up and go to skool and stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

  13. #32833
    Blademaster OkamiOki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    MERICA!
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by GarGar View Post
    * Brings my own bowl of ice cream to Kami's corner, smiling down at her
    Do you... mind if I join you?
    * her ears pirk up and she smiles up at you.


    OH YES YOU MOST CERTAINLY CAN JOIN ME ^.^

    i'm just eating some ice cream and enjoying my pony friends, i'm gonna be here lots till i get my internet fixed enough to play some of my online games heehee

    * she lays her blanket it out on the ground like a towel and sits down on it, there being more then enough room for another pony to sit on it two.

    this is the REVOLUTION! the glorious EVOLUTION!

  14. #32834
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Sleeeeeeeeeeep Daggers. Sleeeeeeeeeep.
    * Wakes up suddenly


    WHAT? Did someone say I should be doing something?

  15. #32835
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    GOOD night have sleep naro bye for now see you later sometime after i wake up and go to skool and stuff
    G'night Mr naro

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-29 at 09:54 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    * Wakes up suddenly


    WHAT? Did someone say I should be doing something?
    Go! Bed! Naow!

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  16. #32836
    Blademaster Kohtiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    At least I'll have one tiko, you're too damn stubborn to be mine XD. Dont blame ya though, so it's all good <3
    Your Eevee is not the greatest Koh in the world, no, it is just a tribute
    'Ti Tuga digga tu Gi Friba fligugibu Uh Fligugigbu Uh Di Ei Friba Du Gi Fligu fligugigugi Flilibili Ah
    (Bow) (Bow) (Bow) (Ooh) (Bow) (Bi)

  17. #32837
    Pandaren Monk Mapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cultural Exchange House
    Posts
    1,892
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    * Wakes up suddenly


    WHAT? Did someone say I should be doing something?
    Should dose you with Morphine :P

    " I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

  18. #32838
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    I have! It's . . . something.
    I'm not insane enough to try it.

    Because I am completely sane.

    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    GOOD night have sleep naro bye for now see you later sometime after i wake up and go to skool and stuff
    Have fun with stuff and skool.

  19. #32839
    Blademaster Mr Klocko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Under a rock
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    Your Eevee is not the greatest Koh in the world, no, it is just a tribute
    'Ti Tuga digga tu Gi Friba fligugibu Uh Fligugigbu Uh Di Ei Friba Du Gi Fligu fligugigugi Flilibili Ah
    (Bow) (Bow) (Bow) (Ooh) (Bow) (Bi)
    I think I love you just a little bit more now.
    <3

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-29 at 10:58 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    I'm not insane enough to try it.

    Because I am completely sane.



    Have fun with stuff and skool.
    If you say so aryd.

  20. #32840
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Should dose you with Morphine :P
    Now now, we don't want to turn Daggers into an addict.

    3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •