1. #34621
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    trying to get an eevee does that to people.
    Apparently so!
    Quote Originally Posted by OkamiOki View Post
    [IMG]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/097/4/b/request__fluttershy_sleeping__by_pangbot-d4vdv8x.png[/IdMG]

    Sleep tiem for me everypony.

    I shall see you all tomorrow.

    stay safe and all ^.^
    Night Okami
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

    Nighty night gangstershy.
    I know nothing!

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  2. #34622
    Quote Originally Posted by OkamiOki View Post
    [IMG]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/097/4/b/request__fluttershy_sleeping__by_pangbot-d4vdv8x.png[/IG]

    Sleep tiem for me everypony.

    I shall see you all tomorrow.

    stay safe and all ^.^
    Have a good night Okami.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  3. #34623
    Blademaster Mr Klocko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Under a rock
    Posts
    32
    okay, this eevee is gonna be a little bitch when it comes to me catching it. Good. I like a pokemon with some fight in it.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-30 at 11:32 PM ----------

    Yes! Caught it! Finally got me a damned eevee.

  4. #34624
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I know nothing!
    You shouldn't be so hard on yourself.

  5. #34625
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    You shouldn't be so hard on yourself.
    Yeah Frey, listen to Aryd, be hard on me instead, it's more fun that way anyways.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  6. #34626
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    okay, this eevee is gonna be a little bitch when it comes to me catching it. Good. I like a pokemon with some fight in it.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-30 at 11:32 PM ----------

    Yes! Caught it! Finally got me a damned eevee.
    Beep Boop Squishy
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    You shouldn't be so hard on yourself.
    You are awesome

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  7. #34627
    Blademaster Mr Klocko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Under a rock
    Posts
    32
    Oh my! I know what to name my Garchomp. I'm gonna name him . . . Freyski! <3

  8. #34628
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    okay, this eevee is gonna be a little bitch when it comes to me catching it. Good. I like a pokemon with some fight in it.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-30 at 11:32 PM ----------

    Yes! Caught it! Finally got me a damned eevee.
    Congratulations, still going Umbreon?

    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    You are awesome
    Aww, thanks Frey! <3

    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Yeah Frey, listen to Aryd, be hard on me instead, it's more fun that way anyways.
    That sounded very lewd.

  9. #34629
    Blademaster Mr Klocko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Under a rock
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    Congratulations, still going Umbreon?



    Aww, thanks Frey! <3



    That sounded very lewd.
    Nah. Maybe espeon since I need a psychic type and gardevoir isn't coming any time soon.

  10. #34630
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    That sounded very lewd.
    Now that I look at it again it sort of is. Basically Frey should be mean to me instead of him.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  11. #34631
    Bloodsail Admiral kortin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    You've had half my screen occupied since you started!
    Haha, thanks for watching. I really do love this game, there's so many references and background things. If only I knew how to organize my thoughts so I could say them clearly. I feel like I spent too much time going "uh..." and "um." and getting completely sidetracked.
    "The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

    Avatar Picture | "The cold never bothered me anyway." | Kortin's Music List!

  12. #34632
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Now that I look at it again it sort of is. Basically Frey should be mean to me instead of him.
    I knew that.

    But I couldn't help pointing it out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    Nah. Maybe espeon since I need a psychic type and gardevoir isn't coming any time soon.
    Shame, a team without an Aryd is a...uhh...

    Team without an Aryd.

  13. #34633
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    Haha, thanks for watching. I really do love this game, there's so many references and background things. If only I knew how to organize my thoughts so I could say them clearly. I feel like I spent too much time going "uh..." and "um." and getting completely sidetracked.
    I watched a bit near the end and the biggest problem for me was I could barely hear you over the game.

  14. #34634
    Blademaster Mr Klocko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Under a rock
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    I knew that.

    But I couldn't help pointing it out.



    Shame, a team without an Aryd is a...uhh...

    Team without an Aryd.
    Yeah. I can probably get another pokemon to replace it. Or, better yet, just wait patiently for raltz and then go from there. . . . i like the former but we'll see.

  15. #34635
    Bloodsail Admiral kortin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Solazz View Post
    I watched a bit near the end and the biggest problem for me was I could barely hear you over the game.
    Yeah, that's what I thought. My mic is a bitch. I'll try to get that fixed before next time.
    "The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

    Avatar Picture | "The cold never bothered me anyway." | Kortin's Music List!

  16. #34636
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    Yeah, that's what I thought. My mic is a bitch. I'll try to get that fixed before next time.
    Think you'll be able to fix the chat thing? I was talking to myself for awhile before I remembered you said you can't see it.

  17. #34637
    Blademaster Bluesparkks's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dreamscape
    Posts
    46
    Shit. Stop reminding me that Pokemon can be given names...that's how I got into XCOM:EU...

  18. #34638
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    Haha, thanks for watching. I really do love this game, there's so many references and background things. If only I knew how to organize my thoughts so I could say them clearly. I feel like I spent too much time going "uh..." and "um." and getting completely sidetracked.
    ^_^

    It was fun!

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  19. #34639
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    ^_^

    It was fun!
    I was busy watching anime D: I will watch Kortin's stream next time. And then Frey will stream for me maybe sometime?
    1950 - 7820 - 1130
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

  20. #34640
    Bloodsail Admiral kortin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Solazz View Post
    Think you'll be able to fix the chat thing? I was talking to myself for awhile before I remembered you said you can't see it.
    Uh, the main problem appears to be that the app I was going to use on my phone to track the chat doesn't want to work. It crashes every time I try to view a livestream.
    "The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

    Avatar Picture | "The cold never bothered me anyway." | Kortin's Music List!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •