Quote Originally Posted by Bluesparks View Post
    It's really tempting to go find a mod and ask for a name change now, but if I did it now it'd be "Mélange", which doesn't really fit with my combo...

...So instead I'm going to go grab breakfast (okay lunch) and just leave this fucking beauty I found yesterday. I apologize for all the swearing, but this song's amazing.

[video=youtube;TRhGq2A9C0o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRhGq2A9C0o[video]
    You don't need to ask a mod to change your name. Just go to edit profile in your settings.
    "The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

Avatar Picture | "The cold never bothered me anyway." | Kortin's Music List!

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Celldweller is good.
    They are, but I'm used to seeing stuff more like Last Firstborn or Best It's Gonna Get from them. Didn't expect hybrid orchestral stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    You don't need to ask a mod to change your name. Just go to edit profile in your settings.
    You have no idea what you've just done, do you?
    [AJ / Rarity / Pinkie / ? / ? / ?] [t] [♫] [The Way through the World of Discord]

[Ponyfic: Of Stardust and Splinters] ~ [Thank You, MLP] ~ [p29.8.2014: dA | FiMFic]

>Kim Jong-un has told his front line troops to "be ready for war"

Lol, this kid can't be that stupid, can he? It would literally be the entire first world vs them.
    Why do you call people who are older than you kid. I'm curious because you're actually a kid yourself, and the person in question is an adult.

You have no idea what you've just done, do you?
    What beast hath I released?

---------- Post added 2013-01-31 at 01:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    Why do you call people who are older than you kid. I'm curious because you're actually a kid yourself, and the person in question is an adult.
    LOL, HE'S 30? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Holy fucking shit, that's hilarious. I thought he was like 20 or something. Whatever the case, he's still a kid in terms of the rest of the world's leaders.

Shit, I forgot Antichamber comes out today. It was nice seeing you, productivity...

What beast hath I released?
    I'm incredibly flighty about my usernames. Most platforms don't allow me to change it at all, or if they do there's a monetary cost. Twitter doesn't have a cost; I've gone from Melionos to Bluesparkks to CptnWhimsy to SundogHalo, and it'll probably change again soon. On Steam/Skype I've gone through at least a dozen usernames.
    [AJ / Rarity / Pinkie / ? / ? / ?] [t] [♫] [The Way through the World of Discord]

[Ponyfic: Of Stardust and Splinters] ~ [Thank You, MLP] ~ [p29.8.2014: dA | FiMFic]

They are, but I'm used to seeing stuff more like Last Firstborn or Best It's Gonna Get from them. Didn't expect hybrid orchestral stuff.
    Well, that's what you get sometimes.

---------- Post added 2013-01-31 at 07:28 PM ----------

Shit, I forgot Antichamber comes out today. It was nice seeing you, productivity...
    Oh yeah, I really should buy that.

It's really tempting to go find a mod and ask for a name change now, but if I did it now it'd be "Mélange", which doesn't really fit with my combo...

...So instead I'm going to go grab breakfast (okay lunch) and just leave this fucking beauty I found yesterday here. I apologize for all the swearing, but this song's amazing.

[video=youtube;TRhGq2A9C0o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRhGq2A9C0o[video]
    Sounds like epic fight music. Boss fight maybe?

Time for Legendary Dakr knight /Son of Sparda mode !!!

I watched four episodes of K-On last night before sleeping and I'm pretty sure it made me dream of Japanese snacks.

...So instead I'm going to go grab breakfast (okay lunch) and just leave this fucking beauty I found yesterday here. I apologize for all the swearing, but this song's amazing.

[video=youtube;TRhGq2A9C0o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRhGq2A9C0o[/vieo]

ugh my head is pounding! D:

Quote Originally Posted by Solazz View Post
    I watched four episodes of K-On last night before sleeping and I'm pretty sure it made me dream of Japanese snacks.
    I played Dark Souls last night before sleeping. Does that mean it made me dream that my mom had died? Because that was a really sad dream. Woke up with tears in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    I must Spa you!

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

That's not very nice of it.

... Thank you.

:3

Antichamber downloading. Sent a copy to a friend who apparently is too stingy to spend another $5.

But yeah, I can't even remember all the names I've gone through on Steam, my profile doesn't show them all. I know I've gone by Amaterasu, Melionos, Captain Whimsy, Silhouette, Echoes Mélange, Steffyr, Mercury's Edge, Sundog Halo...you get the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Sounds like epic fight music. Boss fight maybe?
    No clue, I just know it's beautifully done and mesmerizing to listen to the way all these normally distant styles are blended together.

Going through so many identities so quickly probably has something to do with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I must Spa you!
    \o/ spa!

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    That's not very nice of it.
    nope D:

Must resist temptation.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Going through so many identities so quickly probably has something to do with that.
    ^^