1. #36301
    Quote Originally Posted by Trydene View Post
    You know, it's all actually coming back to me now. I wanted to create a fan-fic for Gummy in an evil way, and in such a way he kills quite a number of ponies. He even killed some of the main characters (I won't say who) but his reign won't last for long...
    Oh, I remember that. I was looknig forward to it.
    1950 - 7820 - 1130
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

  2. #36302
    The Patient Trydene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Silvermooon
    Posts
    265
    Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    I saw Trydene and wanted to say hi. Hi Trydene!
    Hello Splenda!!!!

    * Gummy hug


    Second Gummy hug of the day (Still rare)

  3. #36303
    Quote Originally Posted by Trydene View Post
    You know, it's all actually coming back to me now. I wanted to create a fan-fic for Gummy in an evil way, and in such a way he kills quite a number of ponies. He even killed some of the main characters (I won't say who) but his reign won't last for long...
    Sounds interesting to say the least
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    See, I keep saying, 2v1 fights are not my forte. I can beat most of the single bosses in Dark Souls, but throw a 2v1 and I am shit.
    Damn Pikachu and Snorlax
    Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    I saw Trydene and wanted to say hi. Hi Trydene!
    Splenda :3

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  4. #36304
    Scarab Lord Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Medellín, Colombia
    Posts
    4,699
    I am pro at sentrineer.
    pro-gun liberal

  5. #36305
    Quote Originally Posted by Trydene View Post
    Hello Splenda!!!!

    * Gummy hug


    Second Gummy hug of the day (Still rare)
    How does one obtain a gummy hug?

    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    I am pro at sentrineer.
    And I am pro at TF2 sucks.
    1950 - 7820 - 1130
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

  6. #36306
    The Patient Trydene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Silvermooon
    Posts
    265
    Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia McAzuslut View Post
    Oh, I remember that. I was looknig forward to it.
    Well now that I have more time, I have more room to start working on it again. For now, I have to sleep it's almost midnight.

  7. #36307
    Scarab Lord Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Medellín, Colombia
    Posts
    4,699
    Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia McAzuslut View Post
    And I am pro at TF2 sucks.
    u just jelly @mai swag
    pro-gun liberal

  8. #36308
    The Patient Trydene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Silvermooon
    Posts
    265
    Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia McAzuslut View Post
    How does one obtain a gummy hug?
    I'm not really sure, I use to give out a lot of Gummy hugs. I guess for now it will be at random..
    * Gummy hug

    Nighty night

  9. #36309
    The Patient Azmaria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hakugyokurou
    Posts
    229
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Morning Azma, how art thou?
    Hi hi Nikki . I'm doing ok, my throat isn't as sore as it was the other day though I still can't talk well but hey no more blood when coughing.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.
    3DS FC- 5455-9493-0221

  10. #36310
    Quote Originally Posted by Trydene View Post
    Well now that I have more time, I have more room to start working on it again. For now, I have to sleep it's almost midnight.
    [IMG]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/256/6/2/sleeping_gummy_by_adiwan-d49qlfk.png[IMG]
    Awesome! I look forward to reading the finished work! G'night Try, sleep well!

    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    u just jelly @mai swag
    no m8, u just suk at gud gaems
    1950 - 7820 - 1130
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

  11. #36311
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    935
    How is it possible for one to triumph and still lose hope

  12. #36312
    Quote Originally Posted by Trydene View Post
    I'm not really sure, I use to give out a lot of Gummy hugs. I guess for now it will be at random..
    * Gummy hug

    Nighty night
    :3 G'night
    1950 - 7820 - 1130
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

  13. #36313
    Quote Originally Posted by Trydene View Post
    Well now that I have more time, I have more room to start working on it again. For now, I have to sleep it's almost midnight.
    [IMG]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/256/6/2/sleeping_gummy_by_adiwan-d49qlfk.png[/IMdG]
    G'night Trydene

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  14. #36314
    Scarab Lord Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Medellín, Colombia
    Posts
    4,699
    Quote Originally Posted by azmaria View Post
    * Floats into the thread
    Hello ponies.
    Hi Azma!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia McAzuslut View Post
    no m8, u just suk at gud gaems
    ;_;;

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 02:29 AM ----------

    Ok, this is funny, I earned a cent re-selling the stuff I bough yesterday in the Steam Market.

    I am surprised it sold so fast.
    pro-gun liberal

  15. #36315
    Quote Originally Posted by azmaria View Post
    Hi hi Nikki . I'm doing ok, my throat isn't as sore as it was the other day though I still can't talk well but hey no more blood when coughing.
    Ouch that sounds painful

  16. #36316
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Hi Azma!



    ;_;;

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 02:29 AM ----------

    Ok, this is funny, I earned a cent re-selling the stuff I bough yesterday in the Steam Market.

    I am surprised it sold so fast.
    Huzzah Unc! Every little bit counts!

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  17. #36317
    Scarab Lord Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Medellín, Colombia
    Posts
    4,699
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Huzzah Unc! Every little bit counts!
    I actually earned TWO cents.

    haha!
    pro-gun liberal

  18. #36318
    Hello thread!

    I think I missed out on Daginni's plan sufficiently. Work + school = busy Chry!

    3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

  19. #36319
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    ;_;;

    Ok, this is funny, I earned a cent re-selling the stuff I bough yesterday in the Steam Market.

    I am surprised it sold so fast.
    yeah dude, this one time, in ps2, i sniped 7 people in one life, and i was in the middle of the battlefield, and i was awesome. true story

    a penny saved is a penny earned.
    1950 - 7820 - 1130
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

  20. #36320
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    I actually earned TWO cents.

    haha!
    Oh snap!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Hello thread!

    I think I missed out on Daginni's plan sufficiently. Work + school = busy Chry!
    Hola Chry :3

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •