1. #37181
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    not really. It's quite a lot and I'm pretty sure it's not worth the wall of text it'd most probably cause.
    My inbox is open!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I had to look it up. Charmander, Ponyta are the two you didn't mention.
    Ah yes, how could I forget Ponyta and Rapidash!

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  2. #37182
    My internet is back to speed so I can actually go on this forum again.
    Hey guys, been a thousand pages.
    Formerly GTG12.

  3. #37183
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    not really. It's quite a lot and I'm pretty sure it's not worth the wall of text it'd most probably cause.
    Ah ok, well, I'd listen.

    Quite a few people have been feeling down recently, strange how it all happens at once.

  4. #37184
    Scarab Lord Admiral Galil ACE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Metrallo, Colombia
    Posts
    4,708
    Powerlevel fights?
    Really?
    KONGOU DESS

  5. #37185
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Klocko View Post
    mhmm
    also, sadly, my vaporeon isn't strong enough to fight. not just yet at least.
    he needs more training
    What about a Dewgong?

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  6. #37186
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    That name change

    Absolutely disgusting
    This is why we cant be friends!

  7. #37187
    Quote Originally Posted by GTG12ification View Post
    My internet is back to speed so I can actually go on this forum again.
    Hey guys, been a thousand pages.
    Welcome back GTG! \o/

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  8. #37188
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Powerlevel fights?
    Really?
    We all know Simon the Digger has the strongest power level.

  9. #37189
    Blademaster Mr Klocko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Under a rock
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    What about a Dewgong?
    no thanks. Freyski, my team has every pokemon i want. I have one slot that is currently filled with a Cobalion, BUT, i'm thinking of replacing it since i have a skarmory and lucario

  10. #37190
    The Patient Shaedris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Fluffland
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by GTG12ification View Post
    My internet is back to speed so I can actually go on this forum again.
    Hey guys, been a thousand pages.
    Howdy GTG!

    What happened to Flitter? (Or was it Cloudchaser? D: )
    The drive to never give up, no matter the danger, no matter the cost.

  11. #37191
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Welcome back GTG! \o/
    Sup Frey, how ya been?
    Formerly GTG12.

  12. #37192
    Holy shit.
    The Champion Tournament in Black and White 2 is easily one of the best things - if not the best - I've ever done in any Pokémon game.
    I love it.

  13. #37193
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Klocko View Post
    no thanks. Freyski, my team has every pokemon i want. I have one slot that is currently filled with a Cobalion, BUT, i'm thinking of replacing it since i have a skarmory and lucario
    Even Starme needs some love though D:

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  14. #37194
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Howdy GTG!

    What happened to Flitter? (Or was it Cloudchaser? D: )
    Flittered away. But fret not, for when Naro comes on, I'm changing again.
    Formerly GTG12.

  15. #37195
    Blademaster Mr Klocko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Under a rock
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    Holy shit.
    The Champion Tournament in Black and White 2 is easily one of the best things - if not the best - I've ever done in any Pokémon game.
    I love it.
    champion tournament? what?

  16. #37196
    The Patient Shaedris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Fluffland
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by GTG12ification View Post
    Flittered away. But fret not, for when Naro comes on, I'm changing again.
    Okie dokie lokie!

    How've you been?
    The drive to never give up, no matter the danger, no matter the cost.

  17. #37197
    Warchief Shroud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Google it
    Posts
    2,075
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Powerlevel fights?
    Really?
    I'm more pissed people have to have these death matches when reality they would never do this it's against both there morality to never kill unless nessecary

  18. #37198
    Quote Originally Posted by GTG12ification View Post
    Sup Frey, how ya been?
    Attacked by kitties. Yourself?
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    Holy shit.
    The Champion Tournament in Black and White 2 is easily one of the best things - if not the best - I've ever done in any Pokémon game.
    I love it.
    Hola Mr Seely!

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  19. #37199
    I don't feel like doing anything and I'm sad because I don't feel like doing anything.

  20. #37200
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Powerlevel fights?
    Really?
    Dear Galil.
    Ignore the engineer haters.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •