1. #37821
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    So we'll lose you?
    No. But I'd defiantly appreciate if you work with me for this road trip. Would mean a lot to see some folks I chatted with for the last couple of years.

  2. #37822
    The Patient Trydene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Silvermooon
    Posts
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    We'll have to see what can be done about that at some point.
    Or I could just...

    Use some force to persuade them to just hand it to me free

  3. #37823
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    I got family in Ohio, but they are dying out... literally.
    Well that sucks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia McAzuslut View Post
    Go watch Phineas and Ferb, right now.
    I'm good.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 11:33 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Trydene View Post
    Or I could just...
    [IMG]http://fim.413chan.net/art/src/130491267833-gummy_the_bankrobber.png[/IG]
    Use some force to persuade them to just hand it to me free
    That is a plan, but going to jail for a computer isn't smart.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  4. #37824
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    No. But I'd defiantly appreciate if you work with me for this road trip. Would mean a lot to see some folks I chatted with for the last couple of years.
    I don't want you to leave D:

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  5. #37825
    The Patient Trydene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Silvermooon
    Posts
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    That is a plan, but going to jail for a computer isn't smart.
    Secretly the gun is actually a party gun

  6. #37826
    Blademaster Bluesparkks's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dreamscape
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    No. But I'd defiantly appreciate if you work with me for this road trip. Would mean a lot to see some folks I chatted with for the last couple of years.
    I presume the IL/WI border doesn't count as "southern", or I'd love to meet you.

  7. #37827
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesparks View Post
    I presume the IL/WI border doesn't count as "southern", or I'd love to meet you.
    I was thinking of doing the Southern Coast go through Texas, and stop at the grand canyon, sorry.

  8. #37828
    Quote Originally Posted by Trydene View Post
    Secretly the gun is actually a party gun
    Then you accidentally shoot it off on the one person allergic to parties. Or someone takes a shot at you when you do, not know what is inside of it.

    Or a party happens and you steal money from people as they party, passed out drunk.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  9. #37829
    Blademaster Bluesparkks's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dreamscape
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    I was thinking of doing the Southern Coast go through Texas, and stop at the grand canyon, sorry.
    It's k. Might wanna talk to Isrozzis if you wanna meet him though, he lives in Texas. Somewhere.

  10. #37830
    Hey look, I finally found a picture of my city.

    My work site is just to the right off screen, and from the looks of where the Camera is, it could have been taken from our property, and it no, the unloading docks just south of it

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  11. #37831
    The Patient Trydene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Silvermooon
    Posts
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    I was thinking of doing the Southern Coast go through Texas, and stop at the grand canyon, sorry.
    Grand Canyon is like a 6 hour drive from where I live

  12. #37832
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    You haven't even said much lately
    I haven't said much of anything to anyone lately outside of here. Very little for me to talk about outside of small banter.

    No one wants to listen to me talk about personal jibber jabber.

  13. #37833
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesparks View Post
    It's k. Might wanna talk to Isrozzis if you wanna meet him though, he lives in Texas. Somewhere.
    Well, this is three months from now. Plenty of time to figure out what I need to do for this route. Just don't think my route needs to look like a crazy zig-zag through the country. It costs money to drive.

  14. #37834
    The Patient Trydene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Silvermooon
    Posts
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Then you accidentally shoot it off on the one person allergic to parties. Or someone takes a shot at you when you do, not know what is inside of it.

    Or a party happens and you steal money from people as they party, passed out drunk.
    Pick-pocketing shouldn't be that hard

  15. #37835
    Dreadlord Coffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    938
    Quote Originally Posted by Solazz View Post
    No one wants to listen to me talk about personal jibber jabber.
    >implying

    I never complained about that, not even once

    shit I forgot I was actually using Chris on here

  16. #37836
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    Well, this is three months from now. Plenty of time to figure out what I need to do for this route. Just don't think my route needs to look like a crazy zig-zag through the country. It costs money to drive.
    Money to drive? Your jeep doesn't run on grass and love?

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  17. #37837
    Blademaster W1shm4ster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Feel with me
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Hey look, I finally found a picture of my city.

    My work site is just to the right off screen, and from the looks of where the Camera is, it could have been taken from our property, and it no, the unloading docks just south of it
    Comparing cities from the US with mine would be comparing a car to a tank.

  18. #37838
    Quote Originally Posted by Trydene View Post
    Pick-pocketing shouldn't be that hard
    It takes a while to pick up, but once you got it down you should be able to pick pocket like a champion.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  19. #37839
    Blademaster Bluesparkks's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dreamscape
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    >implying

    I never complained about that, not even once
    I don't recall doing that, either...

  20. #37840
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Hey look, I finally found a picture of my city.

    My work site is just to the right off screen, and from the looks of where the Camera is, it could have been taken from our property, and it no, the unloading docks just south of it
    I live in Downtown Uptown.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •