Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I think I'm the only person in this state that isn't complaining about the cold weather right now. I can handle cold, despite being rather small.
    You and me both! I love the cold. :3

Quote Originally Posted by GarGar View Post
    * Growls *
    Right... bed.

* Snickers the wall eyed pony at the sight of a pony growling

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    I heared someone would stream, but the cake was a lie. What do i do with my life now?
    I would stream Dark Souls, but I'm about to retire and read some in bed before sleep overtakes me.

I hate how I wanted to stream, and then RL attack me everywhere and I don't have time for any streaming! But in three days I got a job, got in on my education and possibly (have to talk things out tomorrow) got a spot in a percussion practice group (Basicly drum lessons)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Nothing much. Just hung out with someone while I streamed random youtube videos and Brave.
    Sounds good.

You and me both! I love the cold. :3
    We should trade places.

Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    I heared someone would stream, but the cake was a lie. What do i do with my life now?
    Write poetry describing your suffering, inb4 Affix.

Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    Yes... you... are...

* Mutters the sleeping wall eyed pony snoring softly on Freys side
    No, not at all.
    Sleep, foolish pony.

I do like interesting.
    I know this.

Oh do I know this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    I would stream Dark Souls, but I'm about to retire and read some in bed before sleep overtakes me.

I hate how I wanted to stream, and then RL attack me everywhere and I don't have time for any streaming! But in three days I got a job, got in on my education and possibly (have to talk things out tomorrow) got a spot in a percussion practice group (Basicly drum lessons)
    I'd stream (about to start drawing...probably), but I usually don't get any more than 3 viewers and I usually can't make it through 10 minutes without someone mocking/complaining about the music. That and I don't talk unless provoked, and...I dunno. Something about the way I talk makes most people disinclined to respond with more than three syllables. Which makes streams a minute of talking followed by five minutes of awkward silence, because apparently nobody shares my musical tastes.

Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    We should trade places.
    From the way you describe the area you live in, I absolutely would. In a heartbeat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzziruuuu!

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Deleted
    From the way you describe the area you live in, I absolutely would. In a heartbeat.
    You'd be closer to me then!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Melange View Post
    I'd stream (about to start drawing...probably), but I usually don't get any more than 3 viewers and I usually can't make it through 10 minutes without someone mocking/complaining about the music. That and I don't talk unless provoked, and...I dunno. Something about the way I talk makes most people disinclined to respond with more than three syllables. Which makes streams a minute of talking followed by five minutes of awkward silence, because apparently nobody shares my musical tastes.
    Streaming is hard

Or, I think it's hard. I usually feel rather fatigued after streaming for 1h+. I don't know how Ruom can people like him can stream so much.

You have to be on, at all times, though still chillax and be yourself. A rather stressing task, something that I would never be able to do outside video games

Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    You'd be closer to me then!
    O.O

That's it.

* Packs all my possessions and boards the next plane to the UK

Deleted
    A remote village surrounded by a loch, mountains and forests? Yes, it's lovely.
    Early morning walks are beautiful, the remoteness is the downside however.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Streaming is hard

Or, I think it's hard. I usually feel rather fatigued after streaming for 1h+. I don't know how Ruom can people like him can stream so much.

You have to be on, at all times, though still chillax and be yourself. A rather stressing task, something that I would never be able to do outside video games
    It's a very personality-centric thing. Some people, like Ruom, naturally have a good stream personality. They're always talking about something or other or cracking jokes, or they have tastes in music that are hard to hate (Guardsman Bob -- even if I don't particularly like some of the songs he plays they rarely ever get on my nerves). Some people are capable of manufacturing a good stream personality. I can do neither; my natural personality isn't very verbal, and my natural taste in music is very widespread and very likely to genuinely annoy people with some songs. And while I can do some pretty good voice impressions on occasion, I'm a terrible actor and wouldn't be able to act like anyone besides me if my life depended on it.

Probably helps that Ruom's a metric fuckton more popular than I am though. Same with Dembai and Valcron.

Deleted
    O.O

That's it.

* Packs all my possessions and boards the next plane to the UK

I'm off to bed then, college in 2 hours :3
    Night, folks!

10+ Year Old Account
    I...actually have this same problem. As does my best friend.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

10+ Year Old Account
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/nL3Ci.gif[/IdMG]

Night, folks!
    G'night Teeko?

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Deleted
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/nL3Ci.gif[/MG]

Night, folks!
    Two hours sleep before college? Yeesh Tiko, you are going to kill yourself.
    G'night.

Deleted
    It's a very personality-centric thing. Some people, like Ruom, naturally have a good stream personality. They're always talking about something or other or cracking jokes, or they have tastes in music that are hard to hate (Guardsman Bob -- even if I don't particularly like some of the songs he plays they rarely ever get on my nerves). Some people are capable of manufacturing a good stream personality. I can do neither; my natural personality isn't very verbal, and my natural taste in music is very widespread and very likely to genuinely annoy people with some songs. And while I can do some pretty good voice impressions on occasion, I'm a terrible actor and wouldn't be able to act like anyone besides me if my life depended on it.

Probably helps that Ruom's a metric fuckton more popular than I am though. Same with Dembai and Valcron.
    Yeah, but they deserve it - They're good streamers

I know I would close down my own stream to watch Valcron or Ruom.

God that sounds so amazing...

And hey, as long as you have internet, I wouldn't mind remote at all.

I would enjoy it so hard, but it seems more on the lines of a retire with wife and kids kinda place.

* Plays with Freys very silky hair, begins nomming it because it looks like taffy.

Quote Originally Posted by Stocking View Post
    You will always be my number one <3
    Now who be you, I bet I should know you.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866