I'm gonna go to bed. good night.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    It is understandable.
    it has flash (barry ALlen) aquaman(evil though) wonder woman(Evil also) and Batman (technically his father thomas wayne) but i want it so badly
    http://www.amazon.com/Flash-Exclusiv...flashpoint+set

relevancy has been made.
    Last edited by Shroud; 2013-02-04 at 05:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    The Chemist! \o/
    Hey Frey, how's it goin'?

Quote Originally Posted by Melange View Post
    My conscious reasons for doing that are so I can't be blamed if I'm wrong later on, and that it's perfectly possible that I'm wrong since I'm only human and the perceptions with which I see the world are not infallible.

PMing me problem passages would help, if it's not too much trouble, but I'm kind of in a several-week-long motivational (read: not inspirational) rut. I'd expected to run into demotivation several times, but this one is just...bleak, barren, and it's looking more and more likely that I might not be able to get out of it.

As for Eve'...well, knowing her full name might help you figure it out. I can explain further if need be; it's a minor reveal-thing I'm planning on but nothing plot-critical.
    Heh, I see we do have similar motivations for it then, though yours seems to be more active and mine more passive.

I should be able to throw you the pm tomorrow afternoon since Mondays are my short days, I remember one fairly well, but I'll have to search a bit to see if there were any more.

Also, the name does indeed explain it.

Oh, I also forgot to mention that 1) Whimsy is an almost absurdly apt name. How well it fits her personality is almost scary. And 2) I can also see why it's hard for you to stop thinking about the story. 3) I enjoyed your Okami reference in the second to last listed chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Solazz View Post
    I know I have bad taste in some things but saying I don't know even know how to spend my time

ouch.
    Well I know I'm not very good at managing my time wisely. It's not necessarily a bad thing, though, it just leads to different experiences :P

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Klocko View Post
    I'm gonna go to bed. good night.
    Have a good night.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post
    I missed all the good comercials, and I don't understand the game well enough to enjoy it, but I saw a few goals.
    Meh... The commercials used to be exciting. They're largely lame these years. I just cared about previews for new movies, like Iron Man 3. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melange View Post
    Oh, and a lot of streamers have a terrible tendency to talk over games. It's not bad for all games, but it is terrible for some. Don't talk over Bastion's narrator, don't talk over story bits in Okami, don't talk (at all) in Journey. There are some games that speak for themselves.
    Oh yes, definitely. This is why I really like a lot of Jesse Cox's gameplay. He shuts the hell up when people are talking.

*snip*
    Of course there's a list of nicknames I'll respond to as well...
    *snip*

Not listing every name I've ever gone by, but those are ones that I've stuck with for at least two consecutive weeks.
    I was, once upon a time, known as Barowl. Funnily enough, the creation of an uninspired attempt to name myself "Barnowl" after my favorite owl. I quite obviously forgot the n.

I like it, too.
    I, too, quite like it. Might stick with this one for a while.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    Fucking Sif. Such a fun boss, if a bit easy. A gigantic wolf wielding the greatsword of his long dead master.

[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-UUyTox7k6ok/T7N0EBTI6yI/AAAAAAAAFzw/maxh9PCpzp0/s1600/gws-1.jpg[/idmg]
    You get a different cut scene at the start if you rescue her in the expansion or not

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    tfw no good sigs
    I don't know I like that one.

But I am a sucker for the "painted" look.

10+ Year Old Account
    You get a different cut scene at the start if you rescue her in the expansion or not
    I don't think I have the dlc content. I'm playing on the PS3. :\
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Meh... The commercials used to be exciting. They're largely lame these years. I just cared about previews for new movies, like Iron Man 3. :3
    Iron Man 3 is the first Marvel Cinematic Universe film to genuinely interest me. I will probably see it. I'll also see Thor 2, just for Eccleston

Also, I beat this average so much. Like 8 times a day for me http://did-you-kno.tumblr.com/post/33234814350/source
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia McAzuslut View Post
    Iron Man 3 is the first Marvel Cinematic Universe film to genuinely interest me. I will probably see it. I'll also see Thor 2, just for Eccleston

Also, I beat this average so much. Like 8 times a day for me http://did-you-kno.tumblr.com/post/33234814350/source
    In my two relationships it was like 30 times a day.

All of the Iron Man movies were great.

Hell, everything leading up to the Avengers (And including the Avengers) were all really good

Deleted
    Now that I think about it I have only had one female teacher that actually taught me anything, and the rest were male.
    Well, there's probably some form of psychology here, not that I would know anything about that.

In my two relationships it was like 30 times a day.
    Another interesting fact http://did-you-kno.tumblr.com/post/33145501604/source

Quote Originally Posted by Stocking View Post

Hell, everything leading up to the Avengers (And including the Avengers) were all really good
    eh, the Marvel Cinematic Universe doesn't do much for me. One of the reasons is that I nitpick the bits from norse mythology they get wrong. I rather enjoy Hulk though, I like him.

Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    Well, there's probably some form of psychology here, not that I would know anything about that.
    There probably is, but generally those male teachers just did more to make things interesting.

That doesn't surprise me.

10+ Year Old Account

ive never seen an iron man movie
    shit even as big of a batman fan as I am now i have only seen the first movie

Another interesting fact http://did-you-kno.tumblr.com/post/33145501604/source

eh, the Marvel Cinematic Universe doesn't do much for me. One of the reasons is that I nitpick the bits from norse mythology they get wrong. I rather enjoy Hulk though, I like him.
    But its not supposed to be exactly Norse mythology. They adapted it to fit their lore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    I don't think I have the dlc content. I'm playing on the PS3. :\
    Ahh. Darnit

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

But its not supposed to be exactly Norse mythology. They adapted it to fit their lore.
    I know, but when I am knowledgeable about something it ruins the entertainment I derive from things relating to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know, but when I am knowledgeable about something it ruins the entertainment I derive from things relating to it.
    which is why im glad they said fuck it and start the new 52 it was a good move on Dc's part