1. #39981
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    [video=youtube;HyOVMNrriJg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyOVMNrriJg[/viddeo]
    D'awwwwwwwwwwwww

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  2. #39982
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    D'awwwwwwwwwwwww
    Raaawr!

  3. #39983
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    Raaawr!
    [dIMG]http://i.imgur.com/LBjDIl.png[/IMG]
    It's so adorable!

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  4. #39984
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    It's so adorable!
    What do you do?

  5. #39985
    Fluffy Kitten eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Rezzing. Again.
    Posts
    3,958
    It won't quit snowing here. We got a few inches of snow the other day, we're supposed to get a few more today and a few more tomorrow too.

    Time for snowponies.

  6. #39986
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    666
    love this song!



    ---------- Post added 2013-02-03 at 03:11 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    It won't quit snowing here. We got a few inches of snow the other day, we're supposed to get a few more today and a few more tomorrow too.

    Time for snowponies.
    please keep it there!!!!!

  7. #39987
    The Patient Asetotti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Espoo, Finland
    Posts
    306
    Just read Rabbit Doubt :3 Loved it ^^ And now to be even more nolifemangafan I must read Judge...
    Also this chat zone confused me so and I almost had a heart attack when poni thread wasn't on the first page of fun stuff...

    Gooby pls...|スター・ゴージャス・プリンセス・キス!|Shittiest MAL

  8. #39988
    Fluffy Kitten eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Rezzing. Again.
    Posts
    3,958
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    please keep it there!!!!!
    You do not like my snow? But it's the big fluffy snowflakes that make it look like time's slowed down! Those are my favorite!

  9. #39989
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    It won't quit snowing here. We got a few inches of snow the other day, we're supposed to get a few more today and a few more tomorrow too.

    Time for snowponies.
    We want snow here!

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  10. #39990
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    You do not like my snow? But it's the big fluffy snowflakes that make it look like time's slowed down! Those are my favorite!
    i like making snowponies but i work outside so i dont like snow

  11. #39991
    High Overlord Elyssia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Under a bridge
    Posts
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    Also this chat zone confused me so and I almost had a heart attack when poni thread wasn't on the first page of fun stuff...
    really?
    a full page of threads manage to post between poniposts?

  12. #39992
    Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    Also this chat zone confused me so and I almost had a heart attack when poni thread wasn't on the first page of fun stuff...
    You don't leave the thread permanently open? Am I the only one who does that?
    1950 - 7820 - 1130
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

  13. #39993
    The Patient Asetotti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Espoo, Finland
    Posts
    306
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyssia View Post
    really?
    a full page of threads manage to post between poniposts?
    Poni thread is no longer in "Fun stuff"
    We were moved to "chat zone"

    Gooby pls...|スター・ゴージャス・プリンセス・キス!|Shittiest MAL

  14. #39994
    Fluffy Kitten eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Rezzing. Again.
    Posts
    3,958
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyssia View Post
    really?
    a full page of threads manage to post between poniposts?
    To be fair, we are kind of quiet today. So, I don't want to know any spoilers, but was the new episode yesterday or is it this coming Saturday? I get so confused since they started skipping weeks.

  15. #39995
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyssia View Post
    really?
    a full page of threads manage to post between poniposts?
    Seems like they're not including the "Chat Zone" subforum in the front page filter. Can't add it manually either =(

  16. #39996
    The Patient Asetotti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Espoo, Finland
    Posts
    306
    Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia McAzuslut View Post
    You don't leave the thread permanently open? Am I the only one who does that?
    I turn off my computer when I sleep and forget to open the thread for lurkz sometimes

    Gooby pls...|スター・ゴージャス・プリンセス・キス!|Shittiest MAL

  17. #39997
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    To be fair, we are kind of quiet today. So, I don't want to know any spoilers, but was the new episode yesterday or is it this coming Saturday? I get so confused since they started skipping weeks.
    No episode yesterday. Coming Saturday.

  18. #39998
    Herald of the Titans Mapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cultural Exchange House
    Posts
    2,741
    Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia McAzuslut View Post
    You don't leave the thread permanently open? Am I the only one who does that?
    I do hetalia.

    " I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

  19. #39999
    Sleepy time for the Frey, who has started hallucinating. See ya later

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  20. #40000
    Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia McAzuslut View Post
    You don't leave the thread permanently open? Am I the only one who does that?
    I'm the one who does that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •