1. #40201
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    666
    oh dr who why must you torment me so much today? D:

  2. #40202
    Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    Halli Hallo ponies!
    Heyo Wish.

    3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

  3. #40203
    Scarab Lord Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sanguinem
    Posts
    4,043
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    oh dr who why must you torment me so much today? D:
    What are you doing now?

  4. #40204
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    kk
    I revel in my nerdery, because why not?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    oh dr who why must you torment me so much today? D:
    Because it's Doctor Who, and the Doctor cannot help himself.

    3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

  5. #40205
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    100$ can buy you less now than it could 5 years ago. So relatively cheaper.
    I don't live in the usa, I was just converting the currency. I always imagined that 500 my money is 100$. It's not entirely accurate but still, the price hasn't changed at all. Plus why would you think I'm that stupid, if the money became less worth over the years, then other electronic products would stay the same price too, no? It's just mice that seem to have constant price.

  6. #40206
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Slaves can dress up as maids :3
    They take time to train though...

  7. #40207
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    I revel in my nerdery, because why not?

    Because it's Doctor Who, and the Doctor cannot help himself.
    never played with those things lolololol

    i had problems opening the old ones, sometimes took me 30-60 mins to find a working file and now it keeps stopping at points so i hae to reboot it

  8. #40208
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    Awww thanks *blush*

    To be fair, a headset mic, even though it is overall a good headset, really was never meant to record the kinds of sounds meant for singing as they're intended to be heard. It's meant for speech. That, and it's practically impossible to get your plosives under control when you're singing on one of those things. XD There is some missing depth on the headset mic partially because of the lack of surface area, and partially because of the difference between standard audio jacks (headset) and USB (omni mic).

    Now that I have a USB cardioid mic, and a pop filter, I will rule ALL the things \o/
    Ha-ha! The world will be yours!

    In a couple years' time.

    So you'll get more freedom to unleash ze magicks without the silly headset distracting you, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

  9. #40209
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    They take time to train though...
    no need to train, just point at what they should be doing and if they dont whip em

    or bend em over...

  10. #40210
    Scarab Lord Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sanguinem
    Posts
    4,043
    Quote Originally Posted by -nevan View Post
    I don't live in the usa, I was just converting the currency. I always imagined that 500 my money is 100$. It's not entirely accurate but still, the price hasn't changed at all. Plus why would you think I'm that stupid, if the money became less worth over the years, then other electronic products would stay the same price too, no? It's just mice that seem to have constant price.
    Things are silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    They take time to train though...
    So?

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-03 at 05:34 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    no need to train, just point at what they should be doing and if they dont whip em
    Exactly Zen. Depending on who they are, bending them over might not help.

  11. #40211
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    no need to train, just point at what they should be doing and if they dont whip em

    or bend em over...
    That's just mean...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    So?
    So, I don't have the time to waste on teaching them. I'd rather hire a maid.

  12. #40212
    Scarab Lord Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sanguinem
    Posts
    4,043
    Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    That's just mean...

    So, I don't have the time to waste on teaching them. I'd rather hire a maid.
    Whip them untill they do as you say, no need to train them.

  13. #40213
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    That's just mean...
    they are slaves.....

  14. #40214
    Fluffy Kitten eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Rezzing. Again.
    Posts
    3,958
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    So you'll get more freedom to unleash ze magicks without the silly headset distracting you, right?
    Right. More importantly, because of the pop filter, I won't have to worry about restraining myself or having to keep myself at a certain angle relative to the mic to avoid the pops on certain letters like p's, b's, t's, etc. It's really a hassle to have to monitor that while you're singing. XD

    When I get home, it will be time to make... DE MAGICKZ!

    I'll still use the headset, just the audio portion of it and the mic won't be plugged in. The sound it provides is quite good, and it gets rid of outside noise, so I will use it to keep track of the music and my place in the song and whatnot.

  15. #40215
    Scarab Lord Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sanguinem
    Posts
    4,043
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    Right. More importantly, because of the pop filter, I won't have to worry about restraining myself or having to keep myself at a certain angle relative to the mic to avoid the pops on certain letters like p's, b's, t's, etc. It's really a hassle to have to monitor that while you're singing. XD

    When I get home, it will be time to make... DE MAGICKZ!

    I'll still use the headset, just the audio portion of it and the mic won't be plugged in. The sound it provides is quite good, and it gets rid of outside noise, so I will use it to keep track of the music and my place in the song and whatnot.
    Magickz is gewd! Make moar.

  16. #40216
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    Right. More importantly, because of the pop filter, I won't have to worry about restraining myself or having to keep myself at a certain angle relative to the mic to avoid the pops on certain letters like p's, b's, t's, etc. It's really a hassle to have to monitor that while you're singing. XD

    When I get home, it will be time to make... DE MAGICKZ!

    I'll still use the headset, just the audio portion of it and the mic won't be plugged in. The sound it provides is quite good, and it gets rid of outside noise, so I will use it to keep track of the music and my place in the song and whatnot.
    i sound really bad when singing lol, think its my mic xD

  17. #40217
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    Right. More importantly, because of the pop filter, I won't have to worry about restraining myself or having to keep myself at a certain angle relative to the mic to avoid the pops on certain letters like p's, b's, t's, etc. It's really a hassle to have to monitor that while you're singing. XD

    When I get home, it will be time to make... DE MAGICKZ!

    I'll still use the headset, just the audio portion of it and the mic won't be plugged in. The sound it provides is quite good, and it gets rid of outside noise, so I will use it to keep track of the music and my place in the song and whatnot.
    Oh, yeah, I noticed some restraint. Figured the microphones were to blame.

    Heh, got yourself a little recording studio going now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

  18. #40218
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    they are slaves.....
    Doesn't mean they can't feel pain. ._.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Whip them untill they do as you say, no need to train them.
    I think most of my "slaves" would enjoy that, not much of a punishment.

  19. #40219
    Scarab Lord Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sanguinem
    Posts
    4,043
    Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    I think most of my "slaves" would enjoy that, not much of a punishment.
    Then don't whip them untill they comply.

  20. #40220
    Man, some times I even impress myself.

    Froze this bottle of coke to perfect slushie conditions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •