1. #41201
    Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post
    *insert witty comment calling you Irish*
    *insert witty comment calling you bad names*

    JK i love you.

  2. #41202
    Blademaster Bluesparkks's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dreamscape
    Posts
    46
    "I'm gonna draw!"

    [Closes WoW]
    [Opens PS]
    [Twiddles with music for better arty stuff]
    [Starts setting up playlist as though he's going to stream]
    [15 minutes pass]
    [Notices what he's doing]

    Dafuq.

  3. #41203
    Mechagnome muCephei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Canadaland
    Posts
    526
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Tell me how!
    Become Canadian and awesome

  4. #41204
    Moderator Pendulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Treno
    Posts
    13,782
    Quote Originally Posted by muCephei View Post
    I wish you epic drops
    Not like it makes a bit of fucking difference. have an item that's worth a chunk now, but it keeps glitching and won't go up on the auction house because Blizzard is so fucking retarded it took them two weeks to even ACKNOWLEDGE something was wrong after their bug report forum was NOTHING but people complaining about it.

    General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Show em how to live

  5. #41205
    Quote Originally Posted by muCephei View Post
    Dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon. I'm tired, you?
    Doing alright, Just a basic type of day for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I'm sorry ;_;

    Hai Donners!
    Yozzers Frey.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stocking View Post
    Betrayed you would watch a movie without me.
    It was only one person for the viewing, so don't be betrayed.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  6. #41206
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    Is that a problem?
    Well, I do prefer it when I understand how I can serve Trixie better. But of course I also understand I may not be privy to all parts of your master plan, so I will of course defer to your wisdom.

    Spitfire's Day Off | Avatar by Thoroar | Find the Music

  7. #41207
    Moderator Pendulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Treno
    Posts
    13,782
    Quote Originally Posted by muCephei View Post
    Become Canadian and awesome
    I wish I could live in Canada, for real.

    General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Show em how to live

  8. #41208
    Quote Originally Posted by Melange View Post
    "I'm gonna draw!"

    [Closes WoW]
    [Opens PS]
    [Twiddles with music for better arty stuff]
    [Starts setting up playlist as though he's going to stream]
    [15 minutes pass]
    [Notices what he's doing]

    Dafuq.
    That's usually the case when I go to do homework as well.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  9. #41209
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    Which is why you are the Greatly Boring Aryd, now isnt it?

    * Nuzzles the silly, apologizing Frey pony, knowing this is secretly making Aryd jealous.
    I'm not boring.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Good night Ponies
    Cya Hud.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Had some fun watching Brave with someone. How are you folks?
    Hiya Don, what's up?

    Quote Originally Posted by GarGar View Post
    Well, I do prefer it when I understand how I can serve Trixie better. But of course I also understand I may not understand all parts of your master plan, so I will of course defer to your wisdom.
    Making your service easy or straightforward is not very interesting.

  10. #41210
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    Hiya Don, what's up?
    Nothing much. Just hung out with someone while I streamed random youtube videos and Brave.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  11. #41211
    Mechagnome muCephei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Canadaland
    Posts
    526
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Not like it makes a bit of fucking difference. have an item that's worth a chunk now, but it keeps glitching and won't go up on the auction house because Blizzard is so fucking retarded it took them two weeks to even ACKNOWLEDGE something was wrong after their bug report forum was NOTHING but people complaining about it.
    It's Blizzard, what do you expect?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Doing alright, Just a basic type of day for me.
    That's good I suppose(?)

    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I wish I could live in Canada, for real.
    It's pretty nice, gets cold though and we have our share of problems, but you get fresh maple syrup and a pet polar bear

  12. #41212
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    Making your service easy or straightforward is not very interesting.
    I do like interesting.

    Spitfire's Day Off | Avatar by Thoroar | Find the Music

  13. #41213
    Scarab Lord Admiral Galil ACE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Metrallo, Colombia
    Posts
    4,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Stocking View Post
    JK i love you.
    Stocking loves me!

    Hurray!
    KONGOU DESS

  14. #41214
    Quote Originally Posted by muCephei View Post
    That's good I suppose(?)
    Considering the last month it is much better than what I have been experiencing.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  15. #41215
    Blademaster Bluesparkks's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dreamscape
    Posts
    46
    I don't know why I keep thinking "I might stream this". I'm a terrible streamer.

  16. #41216
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    I'm not boring.
    Yes... you... are...

    * Mutters the sleeping wall eyed pony snoring softly on Freys side

  17. #41217
    Moderator Pendulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Treno
    Posts
    13,782
    Quote Originally Posted by muCephei View Post
    It's pretty nice, gets cold though and we have our share of problems, but you get fresh maple syrup and a pet polar bear
    I think I'm the only person in this state that isn't complaining about the cold weather right now. I can handle cold, despite being rather small.

    General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Show em how to live

  18. #41218
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    Yes... you... are...

    * Mutters the sleeping wall eyed pony snoring softly on Freys side
    * Growls *

    Spitfire's Day Off | Avatar by Thoroar | Find the Music

  19. #41219
    Blademaster W1shm4ster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Feel with me
    Posts
    49
    I heared someone would stream, but the cake was a lie. What do i do with my life now?

  20. #41220
    Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post
    Stocking loves me!

    Hurray!
    You will always be my number one <3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •