1. #42201
    I'm driving home. See y'all in 30

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  2. #42202
    Quote Originally Posted by Affixiation View Post
    i wish I could get a nice long shower but when I want to my moms all like no you gotta take short ones cause septic issues rabble rabble making me feel all depressed because I cant express myself through song and dance while showering.
    Hey Affix,,, DmC got a lot harder with `son of Sparda`


  3. #42203
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    Like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives.

    It was always on during my usual tv watching times back when I was a wee lad and I honestly tried to watch it some times but it was just so stupid I thought
    Has it been on a very long time? I think my mom watched it when I was a kid but I was way too busy playing with my Batman action figures to pay attention.

  4. #42204
    Scarab Lord Admiral Galil ACE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Metrallo, Colombia
    Posts
    4,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Stocking View Post
    Good.

    Finally decided to buy some game figure ive been thinking about for a month.

    $75 well spent if it gets here in 1 piece :3
    >tfw there will never be a figurine of your waifu

    That feeling when the only soap operas I like are about narcos.
    KONGOU DESS

  5. #42205
    The Patient Shaedris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Fluffland
    Posts
    291
    Is it considered evil if I wait for invaders at the bridge in Painted World, bow and then proceed to pummel them down.
    The drive to never give up, no matter the danger, no matter the cost.

  6. #42206
    Quote Originally Posted by Solazz View Post
    Has it been on a very long time? I think my mom watched it when I was a kid but I was way too busy playing with my Batman action figures to pay attention.
    it's been airing for as long as I can remember, probably much older than us
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

  7. #42207
    Bloodsail Admiral Goriq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Base Reality
    Posts
    1,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I'm driving home. See y'all in 30
    later frey!

  8. #42208
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Is it considered evil if I wait for invaders at the bridge in Painted World, bow and then proceed to pummel them down.
    I don't see anything wrong with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

  9. #42209
    The Patient Shaedris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Fluffland
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    it's been airing for as long as I can remember, probably much older than us
    I remember that too from when I was a kiddo.

    Wikipedia go!

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-04 at 08:45 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    I don't see anything wrong with that.
    We both bow so it's just basicly a duel in a very narrow area. Kinda torn between the bandit knife + 15 and the BSS +15. Knife has less damage but can cause bleeding, which means I could damage them through a shield.
    The drive to never give up, no matter the danger, no matter the cost.

  10. #42210
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    it's been airing for as long as I can remember, probably much older than us
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058796/
    holy fucking shit it's still airing

  11. #42211
    Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post
    >tfw there will never be a figurine of your waifu

    That feeling when the only soap operas I like are about narcos.
    I didnt get my waifu.

    The only one I would buy of her is like $90 + shipping

  12. #42212
    The Patient Shaedris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Fluffland
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by -nevan View Post
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058796/
    holy fucking shit it's still airing
    1965.

    Sure is old.
    The drive to never give up, no matter the danger, no matter the cost.

  13. #42213
    Quote Originally Posted by -nevan View Post
    Honestly, the only TV shows I can watch are either sitcoms like Seinfeld, or something akin to Prison Break(I got bored after the 2nd season though)
    I haven't watched any tv lately. Sometimes I will catch a few minutes of a sitcom or news but mostly

    I just see a few shows online.

  14. #42214
    Scarab Lord Admiral Galil ACE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Metrallo, Colombia
    Posts
    4,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Is it considered evil if I wait for invaders at the bridge in Painted World, bow and then proceed to pummel them down.
    It is self defense.
    Everything is fair in love and war.
    KONGOU DESS

  15. #42215


  16. #42216
    Scarab Lord Admiral Galil ACE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Metrallo, Colombia
    Posts
    4,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Stocking View Post
    I didnt get my waifu.

    The only one I would buy of her is like $90 + shipping
    Are you going to hotglue that pyro figurine?
    KONGOU DESS

  17. #42217
    The Patient Shaedris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Fluffland
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post
    It is self defense.
    Everything is fair in love and war.
    Well, liking this guy who keeps invading me. 65k souls per kill. :3
    The drive to never give up, no matter the danger, no matter the cost.

  18. #42218
    Quote Originally Posted by -nevan View Post
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058796/
    holy fucking shit it's still airing
    oh wow
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    1965.

    Sure is old.
    that's ancient
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

  19. #42219
    Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post
    Are you going to hotglue that pyro figurine?
    UnCorpse



    UnCorpse pls

  20. #42220
    Quote Originally Posted by Solazz View Post
    I haven't watched any tv lately. Sometimes I will catch a few minutes of a sitcom or news but mostly

    I just see a few shows online.
    I haven't watched any TV in 4 years.
    It's not like I would watch anything on it, anyway. The only interesting programme is news but I can read those on the Internet anyway.
    I watched all episodes of Seinfeld, and these new sitcoms like big bang theory and how I met your mother are lame lame lame.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •