1. #44001
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Not as crazy as you!
    Very true. How are you Frey?

    Spitfire's Day Off | Avatar by Thoroar | Find the Music

  2. #44002
    Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    But what if i wake someone up?
    [video=youtube;niJhLPRoUKA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niJhLPRoUKA[/vdeo]
    If you can wake people up doing that then you have yourself a super power.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  3. #44003
    Quote Originally Posted by GarGar View Post
    Very true. How are you Frey?
    Sighness to the Maximus. Yourself?

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  4. #44004
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Not as crazy as you!
    Frey is craziest pony

  5. #44005
    Dreadlord Coffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    938
    UnC, it would be nice if you could forget about that whole skirt nonsense. I'm being serious now.

    shit I forgot I was actually using Chris on here

  6. #44006
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    Frey is craziest pony
    He is pretty crazy.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  7. #44007
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    Gosh

    I can't come up with a
    name for my second character
    Nalo you know why

  8. #44008
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    UnC, it would be nice if you could forget about that whole skirt nonsense. I'm being serious now.
    Now I am unable to forget it, because I want to know more.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  9. #44009
    Blademaster W1shm4ster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Feel with me
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    If you can wake people up doing that then you have yourself a super power.
    I have the power...and some magic.

  10. #44010
    Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post


    I never felt this pretty before.
    I knew it! that u would pic that character

    Hi from me aswell!
    http://imageshack.us/a/img22/6321/te...201302060y.png


    holy Celestia!!


  11. #44011
    Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    I have the power...and some magic.
    Touching self magic sounds like decent magic.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  12. #44012
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    Frey is craziest pony
    Frey is nawt!

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  13. #44013
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Frey is nawt!
    Frey is spelling 'not' in a crazy way
    the proof is in the pudding, mister

  14. #44014
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Sighness to the Maximus. Yourself?
    Oh dear, that doesn't sound good. Just the usual, or is something going on?

    Me I'm alright, just finishing up a school project, then I'll get off again to study for an exam tomorrow.

    Spitfire's Day Off | Avatar by Thoroar | Find the Music

  15. #44015
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    Frey is spelling 'not' in a crazy way
    the proof is in the pudding, mister
    Stahp it! D:

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  16. #44016

  17. #44017
    Quote Originally Posted by GarGar View Post
    Oh dear, that doesn't sound good. Just the usual, or is something going on?

    Me I'm alright, just finishing up a school project, then I'll get off again to study for an exam tomorrow.
    Always good to do that before something big, it releases endorphins and helps you concentrate better.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  18. #44018
    Okay I need to take a break from Vergil before I cry.

  19. #44019
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Stahp it! D:
    there you go again, being crazy

  20. #44020
    Blademaster W1shm4ster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Feel with me
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Leanoda View Post
    I knew it! that u would pic that character

    Hi from me aswell!
    http://imageshack.us/a/img22/6321/te...201302060y.png


    holy Celestia!!
    [IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img22/7871/terascreenshot201302060.png[IMG]
    Will i be the only one playing a guy later? :x

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •