1. #44821
    High Overlord Cherrytie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Asmondis
    Posts
    173
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    I should play MF, i have her but not tried her. Prefer Graves, Ezreal, Caitlyn.
    she's strong but her Ult gets counterd so easy

  2. #44822
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    666
    im back from my walk

  3. #44823
    The Lightbringer Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    3,608
    Quote Originally Posted by Melange View Post
    Quick, need a name for a mage. Also need titles for Tia (besides Princess of the Sun/Solar Princess, etc.).
    Out of those ones I think Resonance, Cascade and Flare/Flair are the best ones.


  4. #44824
    Pandaren Monk Mapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cultural Exchange House
    Posts
    1,906
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    im back from my walk
    Welcome back Zenora

    " I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

  5. #44825
    Pandaren Monk
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    (´・ω・`)
    Posts
    1,761
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherrytie View Post
    I want to play Vayne
    but so many rofl stop champs out there ....
    Welcome to Summoner's Rift

    SILVER OF THE MOON

    Alt+F4

  6. #44826
    Blademaster Zirusitavia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Tenpony Tower
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Melange View Post
    Quick, need a name for a mage. Also need titles for Tia (besides Princess of the Sun/Solar Princess, etc.).

    Gotta be able to say it easily. I stumble alllll over "Isro" especially since the proper pronunciation is "Eye-sraa-sis" (slightly exaggerated).
    Bluegrass would be my vote!

    Also, titles for 'Tia? Hmm... Mother of Light, Mistress of the Sun, Molestia (had to), Princess of the Sun. I once saw a fanfic where people merely called her "The Radiant Ruler", I thought that was koolz. I guess people can call her whatever they want, especially if you move to the outskirts of Equestria, they'll probably have some strange names for her.

    If they have a name at all...

    Also, good morning <3

    "Black and Blue. And who knows which is which and who is who"

  7. #44827
    I'm so tempted to buy roccat kone xtd
    but
    it costs so much money
    why do these things always happen to me

  8. #44828
    Blademaster Bluesparkks's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dreamscape
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Bluegrass would be my vote!
    You would vote for that one, Ziru. You would.

    :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Also, titles for 'Tia? Hmm... Mother of Light, Mistress of the Sun, Molestia (had to), Princess of the Sun. I once saw a fanfic where people merely called her "The Radiant Ruler", I thought that was koolz. I guess people can call her whatever they want, especially if you move to the outskirts of Equestria, they'll probably have some strange names for her.

    If they have a name at all...
    I'm thinking more one-word titles, equivalent to Dreamwalker/Dreamstrider Luna. (I'm giving Luna another title, but it's semi-minor-spoilery; Starweaver Luna.)

    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Also, good morning <3
    Morning.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Out of those ones I think Resonance, Cascade and Flare/Flair are the best ones.
    I kinda like Burnout, but I've yet to poke and see which names are available. 'Course I like all of those names, but...hm. I might go with Flaire (like Claire).

    Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    Just pronounce it "is-row."
    No problem.
    I did, for a while, but it's still awkward, so I skipped to abbreviating his real name (Trev, for Trevor), and eventually to his brother's 'nickname' for him, which sounds like the first part of "churro".

    I'm lazy.
    Last edited by Bluesparkks; 2013-02-06 at 12:41 PM.

  9. #44829
    Pandaren Monk Mapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cultural Exchange House
    Posts
    1,906
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Bluegrass would be my vote!

    Also, titles for 'Tia? Hmm... Mother of Light, Mistress of the Sun, Molestia (had to), Princess of the Sun. I once saw a fanfic where people merely called her "The Radiant Ruler", I thought that was koolz. I guess people can call her whatever they want, especially if you move to the outskirts of Equestria, they'll probably have some strange names for her.

    If they have a name at all...

    Also, good morning <3
    Good afternoon Ziru

    " I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

  10. #44830
    Blademaster OkamiOki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    MERICA!
    Posts
    32
    * yawns and stretches from where i had fallen sleep


    good morning ponys.

    i hoe everyponys morning is going well

    this is the REVOLUTION! the glorious EVOLUTION!

  11. #44831
    The Lightbringer Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    3,608
    Quote Originally Posted by OkamiOki View Post
    * yawns and stretches from where i had fallen sleep


    good morning ponys.

    i hoe everyponys morning is going well
    * Graps and huggles

    Hai Okami.


  12. #44832
    High Overlord Gutler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sweet Apple Acres
    Posts
    180
    Good morning everypony how are we all doing on this fine day?

    Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

  13. #44833
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    666
    and im back again, had visitors =3

  14. #44834
    The Lightbringer Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    3,608
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    and im back again, had visitors =3
    Eeew, people!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    Good morning everypony how are we all doing on this fine day?
    Okay.
    You?


  15. #44835
    Pandaren Monk Mapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cultural Exchange House
    Posts
    1,906
    Quote Originally Posted by OkamiOki View Post
    * yawns and stretches from where i had fallen sleep


    good morning ponys.

    i hope everyponys morning is going well
    Morning Kami, how art thou?

    " I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

  16. #44836
    High Overlord Cherrytie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Asmondis
    Posts
    173
    Funny
    U visit 1-2 cosplay sites and 1 certain-topiced-forum and foop all your Ads on MMO-C are with that topic xD

  17. #44837
    Blademaster Drafo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Germaneigh
    Posts
    38


    i loled

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-06 at 01:57 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Cherrytie View Post
    Funny
    U visit 1-2 cosplay sites and 1 certain-topiced-forum and foop all your Ads on MMO-C are with that topic xD

    i am part of the adblock user masterrace

  18. #44838
    High Overlord Cherrytie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Asmondis
    Posts
    173
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    [IMG]https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7036033024/h5D3A1400/[/IG]

    i loled
    Yeah was browsing earlier
    are good memes today

  19. #44839
    High Overlord Gutler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sweet Apple Acres
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Eeew, people!

    Okay.
    You?

    doing good the waiting is killing me though....

    Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

  20. #44840
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherrytie View Post
    Funny
    U visit 1-2 cosplay sites and 1 certain-topiced-forum and foop all your Ads on MMO-C are with that topic xD
    im getting flight adds to london xD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •