1. #47941
    Blademaster Zirusitavia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Tenpony Tower
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Struggling to decipher parts of my computer never explored. Yourself?
    Kinda doing the same thing, if the computer is my mouth and the deciphering is lasagne and there's no struggle!

    Kinda.

    Music | 'My friend got clean then O.D.'ed, life is just that dark.' | Magic

  2. #47942
    Whelp, got called on the radio. Brb folks and folksies

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  3. #47943
    The Patient Gutler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sweet Apple Acres
    Posts
    259
    Quote Originally Posted by Leanoda View Post
    Who wants to make a deal. You need to live in the U.S :P

    what kind of deal?

    Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

  4. #47944
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Kinda doing the same thing, if the computer is my mouth and the deciphering is lasagne and there's no struggle!

    Kinda.
    I haven't eaten today ;_;

    Just looking into sound cards to try to solve some issues. Eternal is being very helpful

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  5. #47945
    Grunt Keenaxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    currently incarnated as a human on the planet earth
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Whelp, got called on the radio. Brb folks and folksies
    See you later.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security, will deserve neither and lose both. --Benjamin Franklin

  6. #47946
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    what kind of deal?
    hottopic deal,,, and u ship it to EU :P ill pay!


  7. #47947
    Blademaster Zirusitavia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Tenpony Tower
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Keenaxe View Post
    Hi Anna. I'm doing well. How are you?
    Hey man

    I'm doing quite well - been doing nothing productive all day! \o/

    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    Morning.
    I got popcorn.
    I have popcorn.

    I should make popcorn.

    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I haven't eaten today ;_;

    Just looking into sound cards to try to solve some issues. Eternal is being very helpful
    Yeah, Eternal knows her scheisse

    Music | 'My friend got clean then O.D.'ed, life is just that dark.' | Magic

  8. #47948
    Fluffy Kitten eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Rezzing. Again.
    Posts
    3,958
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Kinda doing the same thing, if the computer is my mouth and the deciphering is lasagne and there's no struggle!

    Kinda.
    ermagerd, I love lasagna <3 I haven't had it in forever though. The ricotta cheese they usually put into it doesn't play nicely with me

  9. #47949
    Grunt Keenaxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    currently incarnated as a human on the planet earth
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Hey man

    I'm doing quite well - been doing nothing productive all day! \o/


    I have popcorn.
    Cool. I don't have to do anything productive for 2 more hours. Then it'll be time to chill and watch Ruom rage at a video game.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security, will deserve neither and lose both. --Benjamin Franklin

  10. #47950
    Blademaster Zirusitavia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Tenpony Tower
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    ermagerd, I love lasagna <3 I haven't had it in forever though. The ricotta cheese they usually put into it doesn't play nicely with me
    Lasagna is my favorite dish!

    I sometimes make it for myself when something happens

    Quote Originally Posted by Keenaxe View Post
    Cool. I don't have to do anything productive for 2 more hours. Then it'll be time to chill and watch Ruom rage at a video game.
    Hah, that is one of the best ways to chill. I wish the timezone didn't fuck me over so I could watch the Ruom Streams

    Music | 'My friend got clean then O.D.'ed, life is just that dark.' | Magic

  11. #47951
    I think my toes look hideous

  12. #47952
    Bloodsail Admiral Goriq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Base Reality
    Posts
    1,221
    One good thing about LoL is that even if the game might seem lost, you can still win in the end if only you play good enough.
    Besides that it still makes me rage a bit :/

  13. #47953
    Fluffy Kitten eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Rezzing. Again.
    Posts
    3,958
    Quote Originally Posted by Keenaxe View Post
    Cool. I don't have to do anything productive for 2 more hours. Then it'll be time to chill and watch Ruom rage at a video game.
    There's a Ruom stream tonight?! I really miss watching his streams and talking to him in general. Can you PM me where his streams are hosted?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Lasagna is my favorite dish!

    I sometimes make it for myself when something happens
    So did something...happen...or was it just because?

  14. #47954
    Bloodsail Admiral kortin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    There's a Ruom stream tonight?! I really miss watching his streams and talking to him in general. Can you PM me where his streams are hosted?
    >missing ruom

    Oh dear, eternal.
    "The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

    Avatar Picture | "The cold never bothered me anyway." | Kortin's Music List!

  15. #47955
    Brewmaster Gemini Sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Westfield, IN
    Posts
    1,462
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    There's a Ruom stream tonight?! I really miss watching his streams and talking to him in general. Can you PM me where his streams are hosted?
    Not actually sure what game he's doing. It's a drunk stream, so it's probably going to be something like a Kart racer. If you don't mind that, I can give it to ya.

  16. #47956
    hi .

  17. #47957
    * Wonders in the middle of the thread, and sits.


    Hug me.

  18. #47958
    Brewmaster Gemini Sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Westfield, IN
    Posts
    1,462
    Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    hi .
    Hey Inner. How's tricks?

  19. #47959
    Fluffy Kitten eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Rezzing. Again.
    Posts
    3,958
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    >missing ruom

    Oh dear, eternal.
    What? You act like missing having a conversation with someone that isn't my husband is like some kind of bad thing. :P Ruom was like, one of my favorite raiders of our group back in The Day. He always cracked me up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    Not actually sure what game he's doing. It's a drunk stream, so it's probably going to be something like a Kart racer. If you don't mind that, I can give it to ya.
    Would you mind please PMing that?

    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    * Wonders in the middle of the thread, and sits.


    Hug me.
    Ok!
    * hugs Daginni gently

  20. #47960
    Grunt Keenaxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    currently incarnated as a human on the planet earth
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post

    Hah, that is one of the best ways to chill. I wish the timezone didn't fuck me over so I could watch the Ruom Streams
    Yeah
    I figured that might be the case when you weren't around there anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    There's a Ruom stream tonight?! I really miss watching his streams and talking to him in general. Can you PM me where his streams are hosted?


    Of course! He streams mondays, wednesdays, fridays, and saturdays still. I'll PM you the times and the link.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security, will deserve neither and lose both. --Benjamin Franklin

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •