1. #53821
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Kiwis are too hairy for chaos.
    chaos! madness!

  2. #53822
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    Still not chaos enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by Solazz View Post
    Okay wow it is five am. Time to try sleeping again.

    Good night.
    Have a good night.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-12 at 05:23 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    That is probably more delicious than chaos.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  3. #53823
    Blademaster Drafo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Germaneigh
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post

    what has science done

  4. #53824
    Quote Originally Posted by Solazz View Post
    Okay wow it is five am. Time to try sleeping again.

    Good night.
    Good night please don't http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudden_...death_syndrome

  5. #53825

  6. #53826
    Quote Originally Posted by -nevan View Post
    Goddamnit now I'm scared of that D:
    1950 - 7820 - 1130
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

  7. #53827
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    what has science done
    It has created deliciousness in delicious form.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  8. #53828
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    chili cheese!
    salami!

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-12 at 11:26 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by -nevan View Post
    im never going to sleep again

  9. #53829
    Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia McAzuslut View Post
    Goddamnit now I'm scared of that D:
    Don't worry I am sure if you sacrifice some sort of farm animal regularly you will have nothing to worry about.

    Or if you are one of those "scientists" then the "odds" "of" "that happening" "are" "clo" "se" to "zero."

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-12 at 05:27 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    im never going to sleep again
    Now I want to sleep even more.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  10. #53830
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Don't worry I am sure if you sacrifice some sort of farm animal regularly you will have nothing to worry about.

    Or if you are one of those "scientists" then the "odds" "of" "that happening" "are" "clo" "se" to "zero."
    Oh, I sacrifice goats most days, I'm in the clear.
    1950 - 7820 - 1130
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

  11. #53831

  12. #53832
    Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia McAzuslut View Post
    Oh, I sacrifice goats most days, I'm in the clear.
    That is good, plus if you collect the blood you can sell it to any hospital in need and then make goatloaf.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    [video=youtube;k2meaqTxPfg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2meaqTxPfg[/vieo]
    There are far too many arrows.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  13. #53833
    Blademaster isi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    eating your feels.
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    Blood for the blood God!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    salami
    yummy

  14. #53834
    Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    Blood for the blood God!



    yummy
    Salami is quite good.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  15. #53835
    Blademaster isi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    eating your feels.
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Salami is quite good.

  16. #53836
    Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    [IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/18/Salami_aka.jpg/280px-Salami_aka.jpg[/IG]
    You've got some good meat there.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  17. #53837
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Now I want to sleep even more.
    Here you go.

  18. #53838
    Quote Originally Posted by Affixiation View Post
    If I am posting in there then I am not sleeping.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  19. #53839
    Blademaster isi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    eating your feels.
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Affixiation View Post
    what the...

  20. #53840
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    [IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/18/Salami_aka.jpg/280px-Salami_aka.jpg[IMG]
    Best fruit.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •