1. #54221
    Warchief Vayjir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    2,232
    Quote Originally Posted by Glaceon View Post
    I have yet to kill the world with any of my plagues I've come close twice, but not yet.
    Just evolve transmission and the resistance thingy and devolve any symptoms whenever it mutate by itself to make it as invisable as you possibly can and dont spend to much dna points until you have infected around 6 billion people then just make it lethal and it might kill off the population fast enugh befor the cure is found.

    Thats how i did it.

  2. #54222
    Fluffy Kitten eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Rezzing. Again.
    Posts
    3,958
    Quote Originally Posted by Glaceon View Post
    I draw, and use a ton of different mediums while drawing (color pencil, watercolor, chalk and sometimes oil pastels, etc).
    I like chalk pastel even though they're messy. I can't stand oil pastel or crayon. Color pencil is nice for certain applications too, but my first love will always be watercolor.

    <3

  3. #54223
    Brewmaster Gemini Sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Westfield, IN
    Posts
    1,462
    Quote Originally Posted by Glaceon View Post
    Oh.
    We have an assignment where we're suppose to do a tile with high relief. I'm doing a scene from the game LIMBO! :3
    Ah.

    Trying to remember what I did in my Ceramics class.

    Know I carved a soapstone penguin, made several mugs, a wolf "totem animal", and my final project was a blooming onion. That last one was a bitch to do because of the petals.

  4. #54224
    Grunt Glaceon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    By the ice rock
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    Just evolve transmission and the resistance thingy and devolve any symptoms whenever it mutate by itself to make it as invisable as you possibly can and dont spend to much dna points until you have infected around 6 billion people then just make it lethal and it might kill off the population fast enugh befor the cure is found.

    Thats how i did it.
    So just focus on transmission and resistance mostly? don't worry about symptoms immediately? alright.

  5. #54225
    Quote Originally Posted by Caumen View Post
    This is the norm these days.

    Hey.
    Helloooooooo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

  6. #54226
    Warchief Vayjir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    2,232
    Quote Originally Posted by Glaceon View Post
    So just focus on transmission and resistance mostly? don't worry about symptoms immediately? alright.
    Yupp have to be fast in devolving the mutated stuff aswell befor people notice it.

  7. #54227
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Hey everypony!

    Happy birthday Caumen!
    Hello and Cheers, FG!

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    You're welcome

    How old are you now?
    About that time where you get a wheelchair. And strap a rocket an a pair of skis onto, for epic descends from mountains obviously.

  8. #54228
    Grunt Glaceon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    By the ice rock
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    I like chalk pastel even though they're messy. I can't stand oil pastel or crayon. Color pencil is nice for certain applications too, but my first love will always be watercolor.

    <3
    When I first used watercolor as an actual medium, and used like, GOOD water color, I feel in love with it right away. It's a hard medium, but it's very fun.
    And totally worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    Ah.

    Trying to remember what I did in my Ceramics class.

    Know I carved a soapstone penguin, made several mugs, a wolf "totem animal", and my final project was a blooming onion. That last one was a bitch to do because of the petals.
    Heh. Well I don't know what we're going to do for most of this semester, but I do know our current assignment. We JUST STARTED today so yeah! not far at all! :3

  9. #54229
    The Patient Gutler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sweet Apple Acres
    Posts
    259
    Quote Originally Posted by Glaceon View Post
    Hello everyone! I am home from school!
    hey hey glaceon how are you doing on this fine day?

    Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

  10. #54230
    Grunt Glaceon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    By the ice rock
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    Yupp have to be fast in devolving the mutated stuff aswell befor people notice it.
    Mhmm alright then. I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually XD

  11. #54231
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Did you remember to bring a towel?
    I'm sure I have a towel around here somewhere...
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

  12. #54232
    Grunt Glaceon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    By the ice rock
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    hey hey glaceon how are you doing on this fine day?
    I am doing rather well! And how about yourself Gutler?!

  13. #54233
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    I'm sure I have a towel around here somewhere...
    You simply can't run around without knowing where your towel is.
    The towel is your first priority.

    We're talking life and death my dear.

  14. #54234
    Field Marshal Blue Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Canterlot Castle
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Caumen View Post
    So you awesome Murricans are making your own meetup?

    \o/



    Thanks!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAUMEN!!!!

    \o/
    Sig by Elyssia

  15. #54235
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    The pony thread. The only place on this site where you can discuss melon sacrificing.
    http://youtu.be/lH616LkTaW0?t=48s
    how to pull out the heart of a watermelon for beginners

  16. #54236
    Brewmaster Gemini Sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Westfield, IN
    Posts
    1,462
    Quote Originally Posted by Glaceon View Post

    Heh. Well I don't know what we're going to do for most of this semester, but I do know our current assignment. We JUST STARTED today so yeah! not far at all! :3
    A relief was what I was going to do with the final one, but we had to do something with many pieces of clay jutting out of it (so the teacher would know you knew how to attach things with clay/slip). So, I chose something with many VERY small (they were maybe a half cm wide) projections.

  17. #54237
    Quote Originally Posted by -nevan View Post
    Now I'm imagining what kind of serious text would I put there and how hilarious would it be.
    Add some Cthulhu stuff to it

    That is not dead which can eternal lie. And with strange aons even death may die.

  18. #54238
    Grunt Glaceon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    By the ice rock
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    A relief was what I was going to do with the final one, but we had to do something with many pieces of clay jutting out of it (so the teacher would know you knew how to attach things with clay/slip). So, I chose something with many VERY small (they were maybe a half cm wide) projections.
    Ouch. Yeah, we have to use slip all the time for our projects. We rarely actually carve or anthing, so we have to mold everything first and then attach with a score and slip method.

  19. #54239

    Quote Originally Posted by Caumen View Post
    About that time where you get a wheelchair.
    I'll get one for you right away!

  20. #54240
    The Patient Gutler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sweet Apple Acres
    Posts
    259
    Quote Originally Posted by Glaceon View Post
    I am doing rather well! And how about yourself Gutler?!
    doing great here just beat the elite 4/Iris a little while ago lucario made those fights a bit underwhelming to say the least.

    Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •