10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    The spies that I see using spycicle combo it with silent stealth and dead ringer. They do a fine job with it. The fire protection from the spycicle plus the deadringer give them their escape.

Eternal Reward combos with dead ringer and works great when going after engineer building nests.

Big earner can be a lot of fun targeting heavies and others in combat, again usually combined with dead ringer.

They're not completely useless. They are for particular play styles.
    Spycicle: Except that any pyro worth their mettle will easily counter the spy and keep him from escaping until DR wears off.

YER: This problem is solved by using RTR.

Big Earner: I haven't ever seen any decent spies use this; they typically die quickly to me, no matter what class.

okay fine, they're mostly useless.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keenaxe View Post
    Yeah. Plenty of buddhist temples to vanish to if you want to.
    It would require me to move out to southeast Asia, and I don't know any language but english, but its fine. :3 I might go to a temple and study my buddhism later in life after i settle down and have children and then raise those children so they can take care of themselves and stuff. but that's not for a long while! :3

10+ Year Old Account
    currently incarnated as a human on the planet earth
    Quote Originally Posted by Glaceon View Post
    It would require me to move out to southeast Asia, and I don't know any language but english, but its fine. :3 I might go to a temple and study my buddhism later in life after i settle down and have children and then raise those children so they can take care of themselves and stuff. but that's not for a long while! :3
    Not necessarily. There are many buddhist temples here in the US. They might not have quite the same connection as the ones located where buddhism originated. But I'm sure they would suffice. I don't know for certain, but I imagine it to be the same in other parts of the world.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security, will deserve neither and lose both. --Benjamin Franklin

OMG.. I was thinking about this when you play a game, like say Zelda, and you got like your main quest to complete... and then I completely forgot what it is called when it these "off-missions" you don't need to do, but they're there for fun. Anyone please? xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimsolution View Post
    OMG.. I was thinking about this when you play a game, like say Zelda, and you got like your main quest to complete... and then I completely forgot what it is called when it these "off-missions" you don't need to do, but they're there for fun. Anyone please? xD
    side quests?

Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    side quests?
    ye... hehe I feel silly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spycicle: Except that any pyro worth their mettle will easily counter the spy and keep him from escaping until DR wears off.

YER: This problem is solved by using RTR.

Big Earner: I haven't ever seen any decent spies use this; they typically die quickly to me, no matter what class.

okay fine, they're mostly useless.
    Oh here we go... The "I'm so pro..." shit. I don't even know why I'm arguing with you. You hate everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keenaxe View Post
    Not necessarily. There are many buddhist temples here in the US. They might not have quite the same connection as the ones located where buddhism originated. But I'm sure they would suffice. I don't know for certain, but I imagine it to be the same in other parts of the world.
    Yeah. Well still, once I go out and study my religion more, then I will look up where to go and all that. But I'm not going on THAT journey for a VERY long time.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't really know what it is XD
    well basically you out a pokemon to sleep using game sync then on the pokemon global link website you can go into the pokemons dream and go to dream island to get new pokemon and stuff.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

10+ Year Old Account
    You hate everything.
    That hurts.

I do not hate everything. You don't pay attention when I'm showing my love for something, so that's why you think that.
    Last edited by kortin; 2013-02-13 at 03:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    well basically you out a pokemon to sleep using game sync then on the pokemon global link website you can go into the pokemons dream and go to dream island to get new pokemon and stuff.
    Oh that's cool. Well if it requires wifi I dont think i can do it due to my router being silly! :3

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh that's cool. Well if it requires wifi I dont think i can do it due to my router being silly! :3
    indeed it does.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

10+ Year Old Account
    indeed it does.
    Then yeah, I can't do it. Sadly. I would love to check out the dream world. It seems so interesting.

Deleted
    Then yeah, I can't do it. Sadly. I would love to check out the dream world. It seems so interesting.
    I tried it once confused the heck out of me and then i never bothered with it again.

10+ Year Old Account
    That hurts.

I do not hate everything. You don't pay attention when I'm showing my love for something, so that's why you think that.
    No, I'm pretty sure you don't like anything.

15+ Year Old Account
    i got a minun earlier for doing it hehe.

10+ Year Old Account
    i got a minun earlier for doing it hehe.
    Oh cool! Well i haven't been playing pokemon as much recently, too busy ^.^

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh cool! Well i haven't been playing pokemon as much recently, too busy ^.^
    I'll probably be to busy for it starting tomorrow since monster hunter tri should be coming in the mail.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll probably be to busy for it starting tomorrow since monster hunter tri should be coming in the mail.
    Awesome! yeah, you better have fun with that! :3

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I'm pretty sure you don't like anything.
    Yugioh. Most video games. Phineas and Ferb. My friends. Drawing. Writing. Having discussions with people that don't end in "you just hate everything" or insults. The Nostalgia Critic. Shopping (shut up). Games with commentary from good commentators. Legos. The Pendragon book series. Percy Jackson and the Olympians book series. Daft Punk. Fall Out Boy. Foo Fighters. Durarara. Detective Conan. Historical events.

Sometimes I generalize a bit. However, your generalization based on absolutely nothing is just absurd.