1. #56441
    Field Marshal Djoron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Weyard
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by Affixiation View Post
    And I say drox operative blows both out of the water cause its awesome.
    Your argument involves a space game and is therefore invalid.
    Have a pony and a nice day.


  2. #56442
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Fine. I will when I have the money
    It's a gift. Take it. It costs me nothing, and I really need to get rid of it, and you'll owe me nothing.

    * Nudges the Frey with the copy of the game

  3. #56443
    Grunt Glaceon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    By the ice rock
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I remember doing that for our physics final. I wrote as much as I could, but not paying attention through most of year probably hurt me too much.
    It's def hurting me right now when it comes to AP chem

  4. #56444
    Blademaster W1shm4ster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Feel with me
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Solazz View Post
    You drink a lot of whiskey how do you afford all this whiskey holy crackers.
    I have a big bottle and its not like i drink a whole bottle every weekend night^^, one bottle cost around 20-25€.

  5. #56445
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    It's a gift. Take it. It costs me nothing, and I really need to get rid of it, and you'll owe me nothing.

    * Nudges the Frey with the copy of the game
    I don't know D:

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  6. #56446
    I got company of heroes during some humble bundle thing six million years ago.

    I haven't installed it yet because I forgot I had it until Daginni mentioned it. ;_;

  7. #56447
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I don't know D:
    Come on, you know you want it.

    * Continues to nudge Frey with the copy of the game

  8. #56448
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    But... but... best pillow.
    * Wimpers sadly at Gar
    ...
    * Sighs
    I can't be mad at that face...

    Fine, but you're gonna have to live with the consequences. And no funny stuff! I'm watching you...

  9. #56449
    Field Marshal Djoron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Weyard
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I don't know D:
    What's not to know about it?
    He doesn't want it, he wants you to have it, you might have fun with it / be interested in it. And all that for free.
    Everyone wins, so push through your social awkwardness for once and accept it, silly man. ^^

  10. #56450
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    Come on, you know you want it.

    * Continues to nudge Frey with the copy of the game
    What if the game stabs me?

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  11. #56451
    Field Marshal Djoron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Weyard
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by Solazz View Post
    I got company of heroes during some humble bundle thing six million years ago.

    I haven't installed it yet because I forgot I had it until Daginni mentioned it. ;_;
    Same here, but I didn't install it, because I got no clue what kind of game it is and I never got curious enough to just try it. :\

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-14 at 02:49 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    What if the game stabs me?
    Kick it in the nuts.

  12. #56452
    Quote Originally Posted by Solazz View Post
    I got company of heroes during some humble bundle thing six million years ago.

    I haven't installed it yet because I forgot I had it until Daginni mentioned it. ;_;
    Well, as a fan of RTS's, that game is amazing. World War 2 might've been done to death, but not in the RTS. Despite being made in 2005, it's graphics really hold up on Ultra.


  13. #56453
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    Well, as a fan of RTS's, that game is amazing. World War 2 might've been done to death, but not in the RTS. Despite being made in 2005, it's graphics really hold up on Ultra.

    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ovGQAag.jpg?1[/IMfG]
    Fine. I'll take it.

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  14. #56454
    Warchief Shroud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Google it
    Posts
    2,055
    dat vintage suit pretty ballin

    yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

  15. #56455
    Quote Originally Posted by GarGar View Post
    ...
    * Sighs
    I can't be mad at that face...

    Fine, but you're gonna have to live with the consequences. And no funny stuff! I'm watching you...
    YAY!

    * HUGS Gar, and then drags him to best pillow and shares.


    ... what consequences?

  16. #56456
    Field Marshal Djoron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Weyard
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Fine. I'll take it.
    Whoo! Good boy. :P

    And Good night, you silly people.

  17. #56457
    Grunt Keenaxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    currently incarnated as a human on the planet earth
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Fine. I'll take it.
    I hear that tanks are op in that game.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-13 at 06:00 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    Whoo! Good boy. :P

    And Good night, you silly people.
    Sleep well DJ.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security, will deserve neither and lose both. --Benjamin Franklin

  18. #56458
    Quote Originally Posted by Keenaxe View Post
    I hear that tanks are op in that game.
    Yeah, I was there when Ruom ranted that too. And while they are more powerful than Infantry, and Air. I'd still go infantry because I like the challenge.

    Doesn't change the fact that the game is still a awesome classic, and everyone should play it.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-13 at 11:01 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    Whoo! Good boy. :P

    And Good night, you silly people.
    You have a good night.
    Last edited by Daginni; 2013-02-14 at 02:04 AM.

  19. #56459
    Quote Originally Posted by Keenaxe View Post
    I hear that tanks are op in that game.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-13 at 06:00 PM ----------


    Sleep well DJ.
    Tanks are always OP

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  20. #56460
    Grunt Keenaxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    currently incarnated as a human on the planet earth
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    Yeah, I was there when Ruom ranted that too.

    Doesn't change the fact that the game is still a awesome classic, and everyone should play it.
    I might try it if it goes on sale at a time when I can spend money on games. The screenshot you posted looked cool and I have a few other friends who sing praises about the game.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security, will deserve neither and lose both. --Benjamin Franklin

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •