10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia McAzuslut View Post
    I know, I understand what your saying, but it has been put into my head, and it's hard to remove that small part of doubt from myself. It happens with anything I'm worried about, even if I know it's right, that paranoia is still there ruining it. Now lets say I manage to get over that and travel to America, what is there that I would be interested in?
    I somewhere read a statistic which said that in the near future people will die more to guns(? or it was crime at all) in the USA than accidents. I must also admit that i would say its dangerous there, may also result in the fact that i can't understand the weapon law there at all, which results in my "worries" about my safety there. Still someday i want to go there, you just have to know where not to go at night or even day.

Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post

WTF is this crap.
    When you're in a bad mood, it's really easy to misinterpret something someone says as malicious when it's not. I'd try again at resolving this when everyone's not still ticked from this "something". Then again, I'm a horrible people person, so take anything I say with a grain of salt.

Also THANK YOU Leanoda, I had never known of this channel.

This man is tougher than I'll ever be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Okay rant time. GO.

So something happened today in our guild that left a bunch of us really frustrated. My very good friend is an officer, and as I always do when I'm annoyed, I rant to her about it. So I do.

COMPLETELY unknown to me two other people, my bf and his friend all express their annoyances to her as well.

My bf because they're also close friends, and his friend because she was the only officer on.

And she gets CRAZY upset that we're all "attacking" her? Like? All we did was say "I'm concerned about the way this is going."

That's it.

She told me straight up that she's convinced we did this on purpose to make her feel bad (still not sure why it made her feel bad) and when I told her I had no idea the other 2 spoke to her and I also spoke to my healing partner about it, she accused me of lying.

My friend of 5 years, accusing me of lying because she feels ganged up on. WTF? She should know me better than that.

WTF is this crap.
    If someone feels ganged up on they are going to get defensive, and it doesn't surprise me that she may feel that way. Give her some time to cool off and she will probably understand what were trying to say.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leanoda View Post
    Ok i shall head to bed,
    i`ll leave you with this (7 months of emptyness)

[video=youtube;_OXtAwKHI1I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OXtAwKHI1I&feature=player_embedded[/ideo]
    7 months?
    7 MONTHS?!

Wake me up when the time comes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not interested in the first one, the second I have no idea what it is, third isn't interesting to me because New Zealand was awesome., and the last one no idea.
    Place near the Grand Canyon. It has tons of petrified wood (think fossilized), all exposed for one to walk through. Really eerie experience, to be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    That application REQUIRED I input something for my references' "occupation" and "address". Fuck if I know their addresses and what they do.
    Address I can understand, but occupation I have always questioned. Not sure it matters of someone is a barber or a welder. Plus they don't even check the references most of the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    I somewhere read a statistic which said that in the near future people will die more to guns(? or it was crime at all) in the USA than accidents. I must also admit that i would say its dangerous there, may also result in the fact that i can't understand the weapon law there at all, which results in my "worries" about my safety there. Still someday i want to go there, you just have to know where not to go at night or even day.
    It's actually the other way around, and probably will be for all time. But whatever.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know, I understand what your saying, but it has been put into my head, and it's hard to remove that small part of doubt from myself. It happens with anything I'm worried about, even if I know it's right, that paranoia is still there ruining it. Now lets say I manage to get over that and travel to America, what is there that I would be interested in?
    One of the most geographically diverse countries in the world? The Grand Canyon. Las Vegas. Times Square. The Hollywood Walk of Fame. The Four Corners. Yellowstone National Park. Washington D.C., The Great Lakes. The Smokey Mountains, The Colorado Rockies, Redwood National Park, and the Yosemite National Park.

Those are just a few. The US is a country worth visiting.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    When you're in a bad mood, it's really easy to misinterpret something someone says as malicious when it's not. I'd try again at resolving this when everyone's not still ticked from this "something". Then again, I'm a horrible people person, so take anything I say with a grain of salt.
    She didn't seem moody I dunno, this isn't the first time she's gotten upset for reasons that baffled me- I shouldn't be as surprised as I am, I don't understand her.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    If someone feels ganged up on they are going to get defensive, and it doesn't surprise me that she may feel that way. Give her some time to cool off and she will probably understand what were trying to say.
    I was going to....until she pulled us all into vent to tell us how she doesn't appreciate us attacking her.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    You will not get shot if you visit the US. Also, cite this source, because I'd say that's only hyperbole.

Semi-automatic guns are allowed to be owned by citizens for self-defense and hunting. They are required to have a gun license and a background check prior to purchasing a gun.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

Deleted
    why do I feel like someone farted on my face all night while I was asleep

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    It's actually the other way around, and probably will be for all time. But whatever.
    I just read that somewhere and we all know statistics always have something wrong or are "faked",but that doesn't change that i can't understand the gun law there.

Deleted
    I want to visit the US and buy stuff because stuff is cheaper over there than here

I did it! I did it!

I S ranked Vergil as royalguard!

On normal mode.

Fuck this shit. Had all my japanese stuff written up on my computer and it just shut off. Lost everything. Also lost my 2 weeks worth of steam conversations. Damnit. Those were important conversations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solazz View Post
    I did it! I did it!

I S ranked Vergil as royalguard!

On normal mode.
    holy fucking shit how did you do it in 2 minutes what did you do did you charge through him or some shit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    You will not get shot if you visit the US. Also, cite this source, because I'd say that's only hyperbole.

Semi-automatic guns are allowed to be owned by citizens for self-defense and hunting. They are required to have a gun license and a background check prior to purchasing a gun.
    I don't say i would randomly get shot on the bright day in the middle of New York city.

Yeah, but i don't feel safer if i know that may every 5. person has a gun, but thats just my opinion, i won't tell another country how to handle their laws at such a hot topic.

I was going to....until she pulled us all into vent to tell us how she doesn't appreciate us attacking her.
    Her doing that isn't surprising either.

Deleted

this guy really knows how to teach japanese
    why have I not seen this earlier

Fuck this shit. Had all my japanese stuff written up on my computer and it just shut off. Lost everything. Also lost my 2 weeks worth of steam conversations. Damnit. Those were important conversations.
    Got to love when that happens.

Also I didn't know you could save Steam conversations.