And Yerfles. Hopefully you get your headphones working. For there will be Golden Sun tomorrow (and cake).

currently incarnated as a human on the planet earth
    My abs hate me.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security, will deserve neither and lose both. --Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    What is the FG doing?
    Poke
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    And Yerfles. Hopefully you get your headphones working. For there will be Golden Sun tomorrow (and cake).
    They've always worked. I was looking for something to boost their capability.

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

Ahahahahaah, random dungeon generator. Putting nine god damn mind flayers against 5 level 6 people isn't the way to ensure long group life.

Quote Originally Posted by Keenaxe View Post
    My abs hate me.
    Better than other areas of your body hating you, I suppose.

Oh have you started streaming since the last time I visited? What time do you start?
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security, will deserve neither and lose both. --Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    The USB always worked. I was searching for something to boost the sound capability on my computer to run certain programs
    K, well the Sound Card will do that, but only with 3.5mm items like speakers or 3.5mm headphones. If you're still getting no sound with your USB headset, the sound card is somehow intercepting the audio, which is weird if nothing is hooked up to it.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Oh have you started streaming since the last time I visited? What time do you start?
    Should start at 3 or so this evening on my end, anyways. Just doing a run through of Golden Sun, with a chapter or two of Sacred Stones.

Ahahahahaah, random dungeon generator. Putting nine god damn mind flayers against 5 level 6 people isn't the way to ensure long group life.
    Well.....if you let me have that robe of the archmagi

Not that it would help much. It would be funny to play out that encounter just for kicks and see how long it took for them to murder us. Probably 1 round.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    K, well the Sound Card will do that, but only with 3.5mm items like speakers or 3.5mm headphones. If you're still getting no sound with your USB headset, the sound card is somehow intercepting the audio, which is weird if nothing is hooked up to it.
    I am still getting sound. It is fine. But you're saying I need to buy 3.5 headphones and junk these 150 dollar ones because with a sound card, 3.5 will be better?

Well.....if you let me have that robe of the archmagi

Not that it would help much. It would be funny to play out that encounter just for kicks and see how long it took for them to murder us. Probably 1 round.
    Well, they are mindflayers with only one class level. Not sure if it would mean much, but they still have all of the happy happy fun mind magics.

This was derp. Hmmm..

Should start at 3 or so this evening on my end, anyways. Just doing a run through of Golden Sun, with a chapter or two of Sacred Stones.
    I might be able to make it if I'm not lazy and I get my chores done early. That would be noon for me.

---------- Post added 2013-02-15 at 11:57 PM ----------

Well, they are mindflayers with only one class level. Not sure if it would mean much, but they still have all of the happy happy fun mind magics.
    They'd probably still slaughter us terribly. What kind of hit dice do the have?

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Nice! I always feel better when I feel connected, personally.
    That can be true, this time was a time of closing myself off from everyone, wiping everyone from facebook, and just hiding.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

All sorcerers. So around 32 HP all together. Then again, 9 Mind Blasts going off, and most of the group is stunned for days.

I am still getting sound. It is fine. But you're saying I need to buy 3.5 headphones and junk these 150 dollar ones because with a sound card, 3.5 will be better?
    Onboard sound is useually not better than a sound card, so it would be properly better to get a headset with a 3,5mm or an adapter.

Yes and no. Your $150 headphones should actually be quite good for most things. If you want real high quality sound, though, you'll have to have 3.5mm headphones or speakers.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

They are not horribly high, just stay out of melee and it cuts off the worst thing they can do to you.

Poke
    Are you tired?

If so, I should probably sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    Are you tired?

If so, I should probably sleep.
    If only that worked, then I could be paid to sleep.