1. #59601
    Bloodsail Admiral Mixxy Scratch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Same ol', same ol'.
    Posts
    1,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Mixup has dungeon orgies filled with loot.
    It's fun.

    Takes me like, a week to wash the smell away afterwards, though.

  2. #59602
    Field Marshal Blue Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Canterlot Castle
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Keenaxe View Post
    Of course. I made them myself.
    ...

    I think you didn't got my reference to Saint Seiya... xD
    Sig by Elyssia

  3. #59603
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Went from high 60s yesterday to 80s today and is expected to be 60s again tomorrow. O_o lol
    It must get warm soon so I can start biking again.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-16 at 03:33 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    It's fun.

    Takes me like, a week to wash the smell away afterwards, though.
    Who wants to wash that type of fun off?

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  4. #59604
    The Lightbringer Flutterguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Derpifornia
    Posts
    3,152
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    It must get warm soon so I can start biking again.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-16 at 03:33 AM ----------



    Who wants to wash that type of fun off?
    But come on. Biking in the cold is best. I hate biking in the heat.

  5. #59605
    Bloodsail Admiral Mixxy Scratch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Same ol', same ol'.
    Posts
    1,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Went from high 60s yesterday to 80s today and is expected to be 60s again tomorrow. O_o lol
    Sounds nice.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Mixy!!!!!

    * Glomps and shuggles
    Huds!

    * Shuggles~


    Your avatar is hypnotizing me.

  6. #59606
    Grunt Keenaxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    currently incarnated as a human on the planet earth
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    Man, it's been ages since I D&D'd.

    My favorite character ever is still my psychotic little Chaotic-Neutral Gnome mage though. Think it was 3.5 rules, too.




    Really suffered from DBZ-syndrome though. He'd spend like, four or five turns charging, then unleash a fireball big enough to destroy the target, everything nearby the target, and a substantial chunk of the terrain around the target.
    Yep. Having a fun time with my sorceress so far. She gets fireball in 2000 xp.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security, will deserve neither and lose both. --Benjamin Franklin

  7. #59607
    Brewmaster Gemini Sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Westfield, IN
    Posts
    1,434
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    Man, it's been ages since I D&D'd.

    My favorite character ever is still my psychotic little Chaotic-Neutral Gnome mage though. Think it was 3.5 rules, too.




    Really suffered from DBZ-syndrome though. He'd spend like, four or five turns charging, then unleash a fireball big enough to destroy the target, everything nearby the target, and a substantial chunk of the terrain around the target.
    Mine has to be the rogue I played in one of the other campaigns. Most of the group was Evil, and I was the black sheep Chaotic Neutral. Eventually, it ends up me against the rest of the group, defending against a siege led by demons, with devils on my side, because of one decision I made. Just the amount of paranoia that the others had with me was astounding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Skeletons are used much less than they should be. I find the complete lack of them befuddling.
    Yeah, quick, and very easy to make.

  8. #59608
    Grunt Keenaxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    currently incarnated as a human on the planet earth
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Thunder View Post
    ...

    I think you didn't got my reference to Saint Seiya... xD
    Probably because I don't know who that is. /Freyera
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security, will deserve neither and lose both. --Benjamin Franklin

  9. #59609
    Bloodsail Admiral Mixxy Scratch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Same ol', same ol'.
    Posts
    1,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Who wants to wash that type of fun off?
    People who don't want to walk around smelling like a sado-masochistic orgy?

  10. #59610
    Pandaren Monk Mapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cultural Exchange House
    Posts
    1,903
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    Sounds nice.

    Huds!

    * Shuggles~


    Your avatar is hypnotizing me.
    Yeah she does that

    " I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

  11. #59611
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    But come on. Biking in the cold is best. I hate biking in the heat.
    I used to bike to my first job during the winter, it is impossible as soon as the snow is deeper than 3 inches and plows pile it up in front of sidewalks all of the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    Yeah, quick, and very easy to make.
    When I tried to DM a 4E game I had a cult that used skeletons rather than zombies, just for that small change of pace.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  12. #59612
    Bloodsail Admiral Mixxy Scratch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Same ol', same ol'.
    Posts
    1,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Keenaxe View Post
    Yep. Having a fun time with my sorceress so far. She gets fireball in 2000 xp.
    You will never use any other spell ever again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    Mine has to be the rogue I played in one of the other campaigns. Most of the group was Evil, and I was the black sheep Chaotic Neutral. Eventually, it ends up me against the rest of the group, defending against a siege led by demons, with devils on my side, because of one decision I made. Just the amount of paranoia that the others had with me was astounding.
    My second favorite toon was a Neutral Good Gnome Monk. I named him "Springy".

    And boy, was he. Leap forward 20 squares, beat the shit out of an enemy, leap BACK 20 squares back to where he started.

    All in one move. Ultimate hit-and-run.

    He was in a party of mostly Evil characters, too. At one point, Springy and our Cleric ended up in a fight against the other four in the party.

    We won. xD

  13. #59613
    The Lightbringer Flutterguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Derpifornia
    Posts
    3,152
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I used to bike to my first job during the winter, it is impossible as soon as the snow is deeper than 3 inches and plows pile it up in front of sidewalks all of the time.



    When I tried to DM a 4E game I had a cult that used skeletons rather than zombies, just for that small change of pace.
    Oh you guys have that thing called snow. o.o

  14. #59614
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    People who don't want to walk around smelling like a sado-masochistic orgy?
    .........

    I guess that's fair.

    I can't wait until my first orgy.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  15. #59615
    Bloodsail Admiral Mixxy Scratch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Same ol', same ol'.
    Posts
    1,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Yeah she does that
    How goes?

  16. #59616
    The Lightbringer Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    3,567
    I'm awake. For once I don't feel like smashing my face into my pillow again though.


  17. #59617
    Brewmaster Gemini Sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Westfield, IN
    Posts
    1,434
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post

    My second favorite toon was a Neutral Good Gnome Monk. I named him "Springy".

    And boy, was he. Leap forward 20 squares, beat the shit out of an enemy, leap BACK 20 squares back to where he started.

    All in one move. Ultimate hit-and-run.

    He was in a party of mostly Evil characters, too. At one point, Springy and our Cleric ended up in a fight against the other four in the party.

    We won. xD
    It was about that bad with my rogue. Went for the standard Invisible Blade route on her (wearing a studded leather vest with knives literally pouring out of every possible slot on it). Ends with me one shotting the party's ranger in gladiatorial combat with a masterwork dagger during the final split sequence.

  18. #59618
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    You will never use any other spell ever again.
    Except for Haste, possibly Lightning Bolt, Cone of Cold maybe, Chain Lightning if it ever calls for it, and Draconic Might for the melee types.

    My second favorite toon was a Neutral Good Gnome Monk. I named him "Springy".

    And boy, was he. Leap forward 20 squares, beat the shit out of an enemy, leap BACK 20 squares back to where he started.

    All in one move. Ultimate hit-and-run.

    He was in a party of mostly Evil characters, too. At one point, Springy and our Cleric ended up in a fight against the other four in the party.

    We won. xD
    You never go against a Monk that can do that, although attacks of opportunity had to be numerous.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  19. #59619
    The Lightbringer Flutterguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Derpifornia
    Posts
    3,152
    I lurv DnD.

  20. #59620
    Pandaren Monk Mapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cultural Exchange House
    Posts
    1,903
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    How goes?
    Im good for the most part, a bit tired and thinking of doing some ranked Lol.

    " I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •