Bloodsail Admiral Mixxy Scratch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    Basicly the same thing happened with Colonial Marines the rumor is there was atleast 4 diffrent design teams worked on it and timegate made most of the mess but gearbox still released it in the state it is.
    True.

Unfortunately, in situations like these, the group that had their hands on it last is the one to cop all the bad press.

Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    As I usually say: I love the gaps between the seasons more than when the seasons air.

When there are no season running, the fandom gets restless. Just wait - I give it to next week, then EQ;D is exploding with new fanfics, new art, new projects and PMV's. When we have no pony to watch every week, we make our own
    Truuue.

I'd still be happier with more canon poni, though. :P

... Man, I haven't done any reading in forevers.

Quote Originally Posted by Anassi View Post
    Geralt has magic powers, is the good guy but feared by the public, murders monsters, screws many chicks.

That's about the cliff notes.
    I liked how you could choose to stay neutral and not side with elves or humans to progress with the story.
    And the sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    Doing great as always here little tired though but thats because i stayed up to late playing monster hunter tri.
    I have yet to play any monster hunter games i have heard they are good how is the game ?

Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    So what are the objective advantages that a smartphone has over a normal phone

My Nokia has seen better days
    Apps.

That's about the entirety of it.

I didn't know what Double Rainboom was, so I looked it up.

Oh god yes.
    I know right!
    Last edited by Mixxy Scratch; 2013-02-16 at 12:58 PM. Reason: 59999. So close.

Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    Truuue.

Murky, Heroes, PH (if you haven't read up to the latest chapter.), Crisis and then Blues recommendation list.
    The drive to never give up, no matter the danger, no matter the cost.

So what are the objective advantages that a smartphone has over a normal phone

My Nokia has seen better days
    I personally bought an iPhone when they came out, and I just upgraded it (bought a new once since it was quite destroyed). There's a few things I've learned about smartphones:

They don't just break, I have had mine for like 3-4 years and it got used up (the "turn volume up & down" buttons fell off after 3 years).

As much as we all hate apple, their phones are really good - It's not Mac.

Fast internet access and a lot of customization options. Things like adds for dice rolling and having the whole DnD 3.5 rulebook in it is priceless. Or, maybe not priceless, it cost me about two bucks.

Also, can someone quote me on this so he can se it? I'm 99% sure Coffer has me on ignore for some reason. But then again, who needs a reason to ignore someone now'a'days?

Music | 'My friend got clean then O.D.'ed, life is just that dark.' | Magic

Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Murky, Heroes, PH (if you haven't read up to the latest chapter.), Crisis and then Blues recommendation list.
    Haven't read Murky or Heroes, both are on my list.

PH, I keep up with almost religiously.

And Crisis is definitely on my list.

Also, can someone quote me on this so he can se it? I'm 99% sure Coffer has me on ignore for some reason. But then again, who needs a reason to ignore someone now'a'days?
    Quoting for freedom....or something....
    ...........................................My Magic deck shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by Anassi View Post
    Geralt has magic powers, is the good guy but feared by the public, murders monsters, screws many chicks.

That's about the cliff notes.
    >screws many chicks

Oh yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Solazz View Post
    Not bad, not bad.

I almost missed it because the image wasn't showing up for me for some reason.
    Aww. I might have taken it from a shady place with bad servers

Truuue.

I read a scoots/RD one called "Tiny Wings" not that long ago. It was really really good.

I almost cried

Haven't read Murky or Heroes, both are on my list.

PH, I keep up with almost religiously.

And Crisis is definitely on my list.
    Good boy.
    * Pats

I should probably go poking around Misfits and other possible sidefics for FO:E too.
    The drive to never give up, no matter the danger, no matter the cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    Quoting for freedom....or something....
    Thanks <3

rawr
    how is everypony this fine evening?

I gave up on it I couldn't deal with the combat system. Or the movement for that matter.

And it really bugs me because The Witcher 2 seems like a really really cool game, but I don't get any of the lore if I don't play W1, according to my witcher-fanboy-RL mate
    you could just read the book that came with the first game, then. Witcher 1 is playable when you customize it a little but I understand. You could play tw2 without playing the first one but it's not really the same thing.

I personally bought an iPhone when they came out, and I just upgraded it (bought a new once since it was quite destroyed). There's a few things I've learned about smartphones:

They don't just break, I have had mine for like 3-4 years and it got used up (the "turn volume up & down" buttons fell off after 3 years).

Fast internet access and a lot of customization options. Things like adds for dice rolling and having the whole DnD 3.5 rulebook in it is priceless. Or, maybe not priceless, it cost me about two bucks.

There you go.

Personally, I use a non-Apple smartphone.

Not because "ermagerd apple is dirty" or anything like that. It's purely a price thing. xD

I'm going to assume that you can't be as careless with it as you would with a Nokia (ie you can't just accidentally drop it or throw it at a wall or something).

I do, but that's only because I have 95% of the thread blocked. Filtering purposes. Nothing against you.

I still check some blocked posts from time to time. Yours was one of those times (no, I saw it even before Djo said anything). Luck of the draw.

shit I forgot I was actually using Chris on here

Quote Originally Posted by -nevan View Post
    though the witcher 1 is definitely not for everyone solazz. I can understand why so many people gave up on it when they tried playing it.
    I will not be bested by this video game.

The rules of backlog demand I defeat it in honorable combat.

I read a scoots/RD one called "Tiny Wings" not that long ago. It was really really good.

I almost cried
    Really?

H'uh. Added to the list!

Good boy.
    * Pats

I should probably go poking around Misfits and other possible sidefics for FO:E too.
    Mixxy is a good boy~

I'm going to assume that you can't be as careless with it as you would with a Nokia (ie you can't just accidentally drop it or throw it at a wall or something).

I do, but that's only because I have 95% of the thread blocked. Filtering purposes. Nothing against you.
    Oh no, they are still fragile. They are made out of plastic and glass, not obsidian like old Nokia's.

Oh, also, the difference between for an example iPhone 4g and iPhone 4gS is non-existing. I even had an employee stand and say to my face that the Super series of the iPhones ain't worth more pennies.

And whatever flows ya' boat, I guess.

Hungry, but not for long since I just finished making myself some pasta & meat. :>

You?

---------- Post added 2013-02-16 at 02:48 PM ----------

I'm quite hyped but it's the finale. :<

I dun' wanna wait for S4.
    I'm ok, just sitting around being bored.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

Luckily I don't need a smartphone, as I would have no clue which one I'd choose.
    For tablets though, I think I'd take one of those windows 8 things, once they got better hardware. Again, if I'd ever need it.
    ...........................................My Magic deck shenanigans