1. #59821
    Bloodsail Admiral Mixxy Scratch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Same ol', same ol'.
    Posts
    1,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    Basicly the same thing happened with Colonial Marines the rumor is there was atleast 4 diffrent design teams worked on it and timegate made most of the mess but gearbox still released it in the state it is.
    True.

    Unfortunately, in situations like these, the group that had their hands on it last is the one to cop all the bad press.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    As I usually say: I love the gaps between the seasons more than when the seasons air.

    When there are no season running, the fandom gets restless. Just wait - I give it to next week, then EQ;D is exploding with new fanfics, new art, new projects and PMV's. When we have no pony to watch every week, we make our own
    Truuue.

    I'd still be happier with more canon poni, though. :P


    ... Man, I haven't done any reading in forevers.

  2. #59822
    Quote Originally Posted by Anassi View Post
    Geralt has magic powers, is the good guy but feared by the public, murders monsters, screws many chicks.

    That's about the cliff notes.
    I liked how you could choose to stay neutral and not side with elves or humans to progress with the story.
    And the sarcasm

  3. #59823
    Warchief Vayjir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    2,232
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    Doing great as always here little tired though but thats because i stayed up to late playing monster hunter tri.
    I have yet to play any monster hunter games i have heard they are good how is the game ?

  4. #59824
    Bloodsail Admiral Mixxy Scratch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Same ol', same ol'.
    Posts
    1,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    So what are the objective advantages that a smartphone has over a normal phone

    My Nokia has seen better days
    Apps.

    That's about the entirety of it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    I didn't know what Double Rainboom was, so I looked it up.

    Oh god yes.
    I know right!
    Last edited by Mixxy Scratch; 2013-02-16 at 12:58 PM. Reason: 59999. So close.

  5. #59825
    The Patient Shaedris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Fluffland
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    Truuue.

    I'd still be happier with more canon poni, though. :P


    ... Man, I haven't done any reading in forevers.
    Murky, Heroes, PH (if you haven't read up to the latest chapter.), Crisis and then Blues recommendation list.
    The drive to never give up, no matter the danger, no matter the cost.

  6. #59826
    Blademaster Zirusitavia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Tenpony Tower
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    So what are the objective advantages that a smartphone has over a normal phone

    My Nokia has seen better days
    I personally bought an iPhone when they came out, and I just upgraded it (bought a new once since it was quite destroyed). There's a few things I've learned about smartphones:

    They don't just break, I have had mine for like 3-4 years and it got used up (the "turn volume up & down" buttons fell off after 3 years).

    As much as we all hate apple, their phones are really good - It's not Mac.

    Fast internet access and a lot of customization options. Things like adds for dice rolling and having the whole DnD 3.5 rulebook in it is priceless. Or, maybe not priceless, it cost me about two bucks.

    Also, can someone quote me on this so he can se it? I'm 99% sure Coffer has me on ignore for some reason. But then again, who needs a reason to ignore someone now'a'days?

    Music | 'My friend got clean then O.D.'ed, life is just that dark.' | Magic

  7. #59827
    Bloodsail Admiral Mixxy Scratch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Same ol', same ol'.
    Posts
    1,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Murky, Heroes, PH (if you haven't read up to the latest chapter.), Crisis and then Blues recommendation list.
    Haven't read Murky or Heroes, both are on my list.

    PH, I keep up with almost religiously.

    And Crisis is definitely on my list.

  8. #59828
    The Patient Djoron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Weyard
    Posts
    314
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Also, can someone quote me on this so he can se it? I'm 99% sure Coffer has me on ignore for some reason. But then again, who needs a reason to ignore someone now'a'days?
    Quoting for freedom....or something....
    ...........................................My Magic deck shenanigans


  9. #59829
    Blademaster Zirusitavia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Tenpony Tower
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Anassi View Post
    Geralt has magic powers, is the good guy but feared by the public, murders monsters, screws many chicks.

    That's about the cliff notes.
    >screws many chicks

    Oh yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Solazz View Post
    Not bad, not bad.

    I almost missed it because the image wasn't showing up for me for some reason.
    Aww. I might have taken it from a shady place with bad servers

    Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    Truuue.

    I'd still be happier with more canon poni, though. :P


    ... Man, I haven't done any reading in forevers.
    I read a scoots/RD one called "Tiny Wings" not that long ago. It was really really good.

    I almost cried

    Music | 'My friend got clean then O.D.'ed, life is just that dark.' | Magic

  10. #59830
    The Patient Shaedris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Fluffland
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    Haven't read Murky or Heroes, both are on my list.

    PH, I keep up with almost religiously.

    And Crisis is definitely on my list.
    Good boy.
    * Pats


    I should probably go poking around Misfits and other possible sidefics for FO:E too.
    The drive to never give up, no matter the danger, no matter the cost.

  11. #59831
    Blademaster Zirusitavia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Tenpony Tower
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    Quoting for freedom....or something....
    Thanks <3

    Music | 'My friend got clean then O.D.'ed, life is just that dark.' | Magic

  12. #59832
    rawr
    how is everypony this fine evening?

  13. #59833
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    I gave up on it I couldn't deal with the combat system. Or the movement for that matter.

    And it really bugs me because The Witcher 2 seems like a really really cool game, but I don't get any of the lore if I don't play W1, according to my witcher-fanboy-RL mate
    you could just read the book that came with the first game, then. Witcher 1 is playable when you customize it a little but I understand. You could play tw2 without playing the first one but it's not really the same thing.

  14. #59834
    Bloodsail Admiral Mixxy Scratch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Same ol', same ol'.
    Posts
    1,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    I personally bought an iPhone when they came out, and I just upgraded it (bought a new once since it was quite destroyed). There's a few things I've learned about smartphones:

    They don't just break, I have had mine for like 3-4 years and it got used up (the "turn volume up & down" buttons fell off after 3 years).

    As much as we all hate apple, their phones are really good - It's not Mac.

    Fast internet access and a lot of customization options. Things like adds for dice rolling and having the whole DnD 3.5 rulebook in it is priceless. Or, maybe not priceless, it cost me about two bucks.

    Also, can someone quote me on this so he can se it? I'm 99% sure Coffer has me on ignore for some reason. But then again, who needs a reason to ignore someone now'a'days?
    There you go.

    Personally, I use a non-Apple smartphone.

    Not because "ermagerd apple is dirty" or anything like that. It's purely a price thing. xD

  15. #59835
    Dreadlord Coffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    938
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    I personally bought an iPhone when they came out, and I just upgraded it (bought a new once since it was quite destroyed). There's a few things I've learned about smartphones:

    They don't just break, I have had mine for like 3-4 years and it got used up (the "turn volume up & down" buttons fell off after 3 years).

    As much as we all hate apple, their phones are really good - It's not Mac.

    Fast internet access and a lot of customization options. Things like adds for dice rolling and having the whole DnD 3.5 rulebook in it is priceless. Or, maybe not priceless, it cost me about two bucks.
    I'm going to assume that you can't be as careless with it as you would with a Nokia (ie you can't just accidentally drop it or throw it at a wall or something).

    Also, can someone quote me on this so he can se it? I'm 99% sure Coffer has me on ignore for some reason. But then again, who needs a reason to ignore someone now'a'days?
    I do, but that's only because I have 95% of the thread blocked. Filtering purposes. Nothing against you.

    I still check some blocked posts from time to time. Yours was one of those times (no, I saw it even before Djo said anything). Luck of the draw.

    shit I forgot I was actually using Chris on here

  16. #59836
    Quote Originally Posted by -nevan View Post
    though the witcher 1 is definitely not for everyone solazz. I can understand why so many people gave up on it when they tried playing it.
    I will not be bested by this video game.

    The rules of backlog demand I defeat it in honorable combat.

  17. #59837
    Bloodsail Admiral Mixxy Scratch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Same ol', same ol'.
    Posts
    1,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    I read a scoots/RD one called "Tiny Wings" not that long ago. It was really really good.

    I almost cried
    Really?

    H'uh. Added to the list!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Good boy.
    * Pats


    I should probably go poking around Misfits and other possible sidefics for FO:E too.
    Mixxy is a good boy~

  18. #59838
    Blademaster Zirusitavia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Tenpony Tower
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    I'm going to assume that you can't be as careless with it as you would with a Nokia (ie you can't just accidentally drop it or throw it at a wall or something).



    I do, but that's only because I have 95% of the thread blocked. Filtering purposes. Nothing against you.
    Oh no, they are still fragile. They are made out of plastic and glass, not obsidian like old Nokia's.

    Oh, also, the difference between for an example iPhone 4g and iPhone 4gS is non-existing. I even had an employee stand and say to my face that the Super series of the iPhones ain't worth more pennies.

    And whatever flows ya' boat, I guess.

    Music | 'My friend got clean then O.D.'ed, life is just that dark.' | Magic

  19. #59839
    The Patient Azmaria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Places
    Posts
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Hungry, but not for long since I just finished making myself some pasta & meat. :>

    You?

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-16 at 02:48 PM ----------


    I'm quite hyped but it's the finale. :<

    I dun' wanna wait for S4.
    I'm ok, just sitting around being bored.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

  20. #59840
    The Patient Djoron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Weyard
    Posts
    314
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    I personally bought an iPhone when they came out, and I just upgraded it (bought a new once since it was quite destroyed). There's a few things I've learned about smartphones:

    They don't just break, I have had mine for like 3-4 years and it got used up (the "turn volume up & down" buttons fell off after 3 years).

    As much as we all hate apple, their phones are really good - It's not Mac.

    Fast internet access and a lot of customization options. Things like adds for dice rolling and having the whole DnD 3.5 rulebook in it is priceless. Or, maybe not priceless, it cost me about two bucks.
    Luckily I don't need a smartphone, as I would have no clue which one I'd choose.
    For tablets though, I think I'd take one of those windows 8 things, once they got better hardware. Again, if I'd ever need it.
    ...........................................My Magic deck shenanigans


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •