Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Well this is fantastic.

I can't stop shaking, my head is murderer, and I might throw up here in a second
    Frey. You're Preggers! CONGRATS! Who is the lucky pony?!

But I'm sorry to hear that. Drink more water if you can keep it down, and if you can keep fluids down take a tylenol for the headache. Above that, get some rest rest.

* Nuzzles the poor Frey ponies neck, and gently motions him to his bed.

Right... bed.

---------- Post added 2013-02-20 at 01:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Somebody explain what's happening http://i.imgur.com/BWFQu1a.jpg
    Why is it that whenever I see someones open web browser, I instantly look at the tabs to see what they're secretly into? :P

Erm... um... I mean.

Right... bed.
    Last edited by Daginni; 2013-02-20 at 04:53 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    Frey. You're Preggers! CONGRATS! Who is the lucky pony?!

But I'm sorry to hear that. Drink more water if you can keep it down, and if you can keep fluids down take a tylenol for the headache. Above that, get some rest rest.

* Nuzzles the poor Frey ponies neck, and gently motions him to his bed.

Right... bed.

---------- Post added 2013-02-20 at 01:50 AM ----------

Why is it that whenever I see someones open web browser, I instantly look at the tabs to see what they're secretly into? :P

Erm... um... I mean.

Right... bed.
    I tried to sleep. Got woken up 2 hours later by this headache. I still feel like I'm going to throw up, though haven't yet, and all I have to drink here is Cranberry Juice. My morning started off with 7 trips of diarrhea, I should have known it wouldn't end well either.

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

10+ Year Old Account
    in your kitchen, stealing your peanut buttas
    Hi folks! Decided to actually make an account so I could post. How is everypony doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I tried to sleep. Got woken up 2 hours later by this headache. I still feel like I'm going to throw up, though haven't yet, and all I have to drink here is Cranberry Juice. My morning started off with 7 trips of diarrhea, I should have known it wouldn't end well either.
    Well, unless you managed a gastrointestinal infection recently, or have a history of gastro irritability. It honestly sounds like you ate something that your body didn't favor and if the body is good at doing anything, it is good at violently rejecting things it doesn't like.

Water, Cranberry Juice, tea anything. Flood your system with fluids to dilute whatever it causing the problem. If you're throwing it right back up, it might actually be beneficial and make you feel better.

---------- Post added 2013-02-20 at 02:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticCrownedClown View Post
    Hi folks! Decided to actually make an account so I could post. How is everypony doing?
    Ohhhh, a new pony! I like new ponies!

* Wonders up to you, and boops your nose.

Right... bed.
    Last edited by Daginni; 2013-02-20 at 05:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, welcome!

As a heads up, you'll need 10 (constructive) posts outside of Fun Stuff/Chat Zone in order to post images/videos/links and 20 in order to avoid the spam filter.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokom View Post
    This would be easier if the spoiler tags didn't invalidate the url tags :P.

First off, the idea that Twilight would become an Alicorn, and the whole immortality gambit that comes with it has been thrown around since the series started(if you want an example read
    this while listening to this), though I and probably most others think it would have been better suited to happen as a series finale.

I also share the notion that he timing of this is rather coincidental since I'm graduating from college after this semester and will be going through a somewhat similar phase transition in my life. I think
    this comic (as well as Celestia's Ballad) sums up that sentiment rather nicely.

At this point I'm just going to trust the writers like I did when Lauren left, and when it was first confirmed that Twilight was going to become an Alicorn. I just hope the Equestria Girl's side series that's supposedly coming doesn't muck things up :P
    My sentiments exactly. But what about potential changes to twilights character? Think it will screw anything up? And what about the 2 pegasi 2 unicorn and 2 earth pony balance? Will Twilight be able to change forms sailor moon style?

10+ Year Old Account
    in your kitchen, stealing your peanut buttas
    Hey, welcome!

As a heads up, you'll need 10 (constructive) posts outside of Fun Stuff/Chat Zone in order to post images/videos/links and 20 in order to avoid the spam filter.

Thanks for the heads up! Didn't realize that it had to be posts outside of Fun Stuff/Chat Zone.

ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! You guys know how to keep me away from my bed too well! I SAY GOOD DAY!

* Hugs the poor Frey pony, and then returns to the "tied and secured" Gar Pony. Cuddles, and my rests head on his neck, and snoozes quietly

Right... bed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigzoman20 View Post
    My sentiments exactly. But what about potential changes to twilights character? Think it will screw anything up? And what about the 2 pegasi 2 unicorn and 2 earth pony balance? Will Twilight be able to change forms sailor moon style?
    While it's dumb that the balance was upset (another reason I think they should have waited until the series finale) several people working on the show (including Tara Strong) have said that Twilight's character will remain the same and that she'll still be staying in Ponyville. While it all could definitely be mucked up, I'm just going to continue to have faith in the writers until that happens. There's no sense in worrying about future events one can't control, after all.

Deleted
    Hello! Welcome new pony!
    Sorry for the late response i was brushing my teeth and then fixing so everything is ready for bed (garbage out so my dog dont get any funny ideas while i sleep etc)

Im getting abit to dizzy i stood there wondering what the frell i was doing when i was brushing my teeth damnit i dont want to get sick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the heads up! Didn't realize that it had to be posts outside of Fun Stuff/Chat Zone.
    Yup, the only posts that count are the ones that add to your post total under you avatar. The fact that the ones in Fun Stuff/Chat Zone don't count is, for example, why Frey is forever young with 20 posts displayed under his avatar even though he has over 80,000 total :P.

10+ Year Old Account
    The hardest thing to get accustomed to when switching between LoL and Dota 2 is camera control.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    While it's dumb that the balance was upset (another reason I think they should have waited until the series finale) several people working on the show (including Tara Strong) have said that Twilight's character will remain the same and that she'll still be staying in Ponyville. While it all could definitely be mucked up, I'm just going to continue to have faith in the writers until that happens. There's no sense in worrying about future events one can't control, after all.
    Why stay in Ponyville? As far as im concerned her studies are done and the season will bring closure to characters like Rainbow Dash (join wonderbolts?) and others while Twilight learns how to control the stars

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    I'm really sorry. I really do need to get to bed.

* Gives you a regretful, and apologetic stare before finally drifting off to sleep next to (Tied down) Gar

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ky0zVyd.png?1[/IG]

Right... bed.
    It shall be forgiven, have a good night then!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still here. Bit delirious though

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

10+ Year Old Account
    Uuuhh, a new pony, better let us pretend to wave kindly.

Quote Originally Posted by Melange View Post
    The hardest thing to get accustomed to when switching between LoL and Dota 2 is camera control.
    I couldn't handle the shop and then i never tried it cause of my laziness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh how the mighty have fallen
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

There's this great mod that comes with LoL that helps fix that. Last I checked, LoL comes with an 'uninstall' feature. Usually, the good players use that so they only play Dota 2. Instantly fixes all their problems and reduces casualness by at least 40 unit of measurements.
    FC: 4441-9848-5442 (If you want any gen 1-6 starter, PM me or ask on steam)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigzoman20 View Post
    Why stay in Ponyville? As far as im concerned her studies are done and the season will bring closure to characters like Rainbow Dash (join wonderbolts?) and others while Twilight learns how to control the stars
    They haven't stated why yet; I assume it'll be explained in the season 4 premiere. There also hasn't been any indication of whether or not S4 will be the final season, and there's also going to be a made for tv movie in the fall, so at the point we can only guess at what's still to come.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip Brohoof View Post
    There's this great mod that comes with LoL that helps fix that. Last I checked, LoL comes with an 'uninstall' feature. Usually, the good players use that so they only play Dota 2. Instantly fixes all their problems and reduces casualness by at least 40 unit of measurements.
    No, he's switching from LoL to Dota 2. He clearly was beaten on the head during his job because I can't see any reason otherwise to play that disgusting, overcomplicated abomination you call a game
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon