1. #62621

  2. #62622
    Blademaster Drafo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Germaneigh
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    Torment as a young boy for being alot more hairy than the others and he sits atop mt Crumpet hating the ponies of ponyville
    then he started to study hard and became powerful to kill the ponies who tormented him!

  3. #62623
    Bloodsail Admiral Mixxy Scratch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Same ol', same ol'.
    Posts
    1,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    [IMG]http://th04.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2013/048/8/a/pip_practice_by_piecee01-d5vcowe.jpg[IMG]
    No.

    Just, no.

    If you're going to humanize a pony... not just anthro, but full on humanize... then you can't just leave the horn tacked on there.

  4. #62624
    Blademaster Drafo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Germaneigh
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    Good morning.

    gmornin seely

  5. #62625
    Warchief Shroud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Google it
    Posts
    2,060
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    then he started to study hard and became powerful to kill the ponies who tormented him!
    and then eventually going insane and took over the crystal empire as his alter ego King Sombra the end....or is it?

    yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

  6. #62626
    Bloodsail Admiral Mixxy Scratch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Same ol', same ol'.
    Posts
    1,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    Torment as a young boy for being alot more hairy than the others and he sits atop mt Crumpet hating the ponies of ponyville
    I think titles like that are generally given later in life.

    I sincerely doubt a mother would look at her newborn foal and go "I'ma call you Clover the Clever".

  7. #62627
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    No.

    Just, no.

    If you're going to humanize a pony... not just anthro, but full on humanize... then you can't just leave the horn tacked on there.
    Yeah, the horn is supposed to be downstairs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    gmornin seely
    Yarr.

  8. #62628
    Bloodsail Admiral De Lupe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Buildin' a sentry!
    Posts
    1,129
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    i like ALL the songs
    Well I do too, but the fun ones are the best.

    And more fun when you are bored at work and decide to make parody songs.

  9. #62629
    Bloodsail Admiral Mixxy Scratch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Same ol', same ol'.
    Posts
    1,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    and then eventually going insane and took over the crystal empire as his alter ego King Sombra the end....or is it?
    [video=youtube;GhMvKv4GX5U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhMvKv4GX5U[video]
    I...

    Buh...

    Why would you do that? Why would you say that?


    ... The worst part is that it's entirely fucking plausible!

  10. #62630
    Warchief Shroud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Google it
    Posts
    2,060
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    I think titles like that are generally given later in life.

    I sincerely doubt a mother would look at her newborn foal and go "I'ma call you Clover the Clever".
    ......why did you kill my bouncing baby joke mix it had such life in it to..........
    QUOTE=Mixup;20253799]I...

    Buh...

    Why would you do that? Why would you say that?


    ... The worst part is that it's entirely fucking plausible! [/QUOTE]

    cause i can

    yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

  11. #62631

  12. #62632
    Bloodsail Admiral Mixxy Scratch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Same ol', same ol'.
    Posts
    1,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    Yeah, the horn is supposed to be downstairs!
    That's the best place for a horn.

  13. #62633
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    [IMG]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ybqP1hG5P6g/USEu1nqjJVI/AAAAAAAAdsE/TtyOH78jnvk/s650/FlyingBuddies.png[/IMdG]
    I am so confused D:

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  14. #62634
    Bloodsail Admiral Mixxy Scratch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Same ol', same ol'.
    Posts
    1,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I would like to know more about Starswirl. It seems odd that he was able to create magic that only the Elements were able to finish.
    It didn't take the Elements to complete Starswirl's spell.

    Twilight completed it on her own.

    It took the Elements to counter Starswirl's spell, and then teleport Twilight away to the motherfucking Twilight Zone.

  15. #62635
    Bloodsail Admiral De Lupe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Buildin' a sentry!
    Posts
    1,129
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    It didn't take the Elements to complete Starswirl's spell.

    Twilight completed it on her own.

    It took the Elements to counter Starswirl's spell, and then teleport Twilight away to the motherfucking Twilight Zone.
    I giggled.

  16. #62636
    Warchief Shroud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Google it
    Posts
    2,060
    and you know what...........I have to ask how does she know how to fly that good so fast.....i call hax

    yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

  17. #62637
    Bloodsail Admiral Mixxy Scratch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Same ol', same ol'.
    Posts
    1,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    and you know what...........I have to ask how does she know how to fly that good so fast.....i call hax
    The magic of musical montages.

    As long as the cast is singing, anything is possible.

  18. #62638
    Blademaster Drafo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Germaneigh
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    and you know what...........I have to ask how does she know how to fly that good so fast.....i call hax

    i agree with you and call hax too

  19. #62639
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    It didn't take the Elements to complete Starswirl's spell.

    Twilight completed it on her own.

    It took the Elements to counter Starswirl's spell, and then teleport Twilight away to the motherfucking Twilight Zone.
    The way things happened at first wasn't technically how the spell was intended, it was unfinished. It makes me wonder why he was making that spell.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  20. #62640
    Warchief Shroud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Google it
    Posts
    2,060
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    The magic of musical montages.

    As long as the cast is singing, anything is possible.
    ..........i still say it would of been funny if she crashed at the end and then got up saying everything's fine.A rare miss on the staffs part
    and now i have material for the comic after this one.

    yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •