* Wonders into thread and sits

Hey everypony.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Wouldn't you like cuddle everything though?
    Hey, I do have standards.

---------- Post added 2013-02-20 at 04:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post

Hey everypony.
    Dag... >.>

I must head to work. Later ponies!

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    It doesn't really have a point to begin with, or at least not one certain point that all art is devoted to. Then again, there's not really a point in anything.
    Art can be something someone simply likes to make. Instead of playing games, reading books or doing sports, their favourite activity might be to create something that one could call generally "art". May it be drawn, sung or made in any other way art generally is produced, though you might be only referring to drawings.

It can also be a way for someone to express themselves, to remember certain times and occasions in their life, good or bad ones.
    And it can be many more things of bigger or smaller meaning for the artist.

For the viewer then again it can be just as well a hobby, to look at, in his/her opinion good looking, pictures. To marvel at the artists idea, skill or simply the picture as a whole. They might also find a reflection of themselves in a piece of art, something they've dreamed about or again a memory they have. A reminder of their past and feelings in the work of someone else.
    You can look at it and feel happy because of the techniques the artist used and his skill. Or just stare at it and get lost within you thoughts.
    Just as well you can open it in a browser tab, look at it for a few seconds and then close it and never think of it again, but in those few seconds, that you were alone with the picture, you might have really enjoyed it.

Overall there is no clear point in art. But it is a very important part of the life of a lot of people, since quite some time.
    So even if you don't see a point in it, it's still something a lot of people enjoy making, watching and partaking in.
    And that should be point enough.
    >looking at art
    >hobby

wow what a loser
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Don't contemplate too long, or the time will pass you by
    Time I got enough of.

Deleted

Hey everypony.
    Hey dag i found this earlier for you http://dashie.mylittlefacewhen.com/m...201-210545.gif no idea if its usefull or not i like it nonetheless.

Im bored what to do until the Future of Playstation streams start hmm..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    >looking at art
    >hobby

wow what a loser
    Heeeeere we go!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Bad, actually. Over a thing that is pretty good. It's quite strange.

I looked into getting into the teachers academy, and apparently I can get in immidiately. The problem is, I can (i didn't know this) do the same with journalism, law school, social worker. Shit, even the po-lice.

So I'm in deep contemplation. I've always wanted to study law, and become a lawyer, but fuck it's hard work. Way too hard for me, I think. I also love to write, to learn and to express myself, so journalism is a little fetish of mine. But I'm not sure if it's big enough. And teaching? Well, it's what I've been aiming for for like 6 years now. I'm just not sure that I'm ready to, you know, not be challenged anymore in life.

If I become a teacher, I will need to start with grade school. 4-5 grade if I'm lucky. There ain't a lot of intellectual challenges if you're teaching 11-12 year olds...

I don't know. I'm unsure. I contemplate.

You say that until' you get home one day and he have eaten all the ketchup!

Or, if you have paranoia like me, if he forgets to lock the door. Again and again. And again.
    If I was you I would choose either teacher or police(I personally wouldn't be able to be either because of low self-esteem) because you actually do something noble/useful

10+ Year Old Account
    Heeeeere we go!
    Indeed, into one of ziru's fantastical tales of taking everything he reads far too seriously!

Hey everypony.
    *Glomps and pillows daggy*

Sorry i went all quiet, i started playing games.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account

Hey everypony.
    Halli Hallo silly pillow pony.

10+ Year Old Account

Hey everypony.
    Hello Mr Daginni

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

I looked into getting into the teachers academy, and apparently I can get in immidiately. The problem is, I can (i didn't know this) do the same with journalism, law school, social worker. Shit, even the po-lice.

So I'm in deep contemplation. I've always wanted to study law, and become a lawyer, but fuck it's hard work. Way too hard for me, I think. I also love to write, to learn and to express myself, so journalism is a little fetish of mine. But I'm not sure if it's big enough. And teaching? Well, it's what I've been aiming for for like 6 years now. I'm just not sure that I'm ready to, you know, not be challenged anymore in life.

If I become a teacher, I will need to start with grade school. 4-5 grade if I'm lucky. There ain't a lot of intellectual challenges if you're teaching 11-12 year olds...

If you are okay with kids, I'd be the teacher.

You'll start out in grade school, yeah, but eventually someday you might find yourself lecturing in a university.

Deleted
    Indeed, into one of ziru's fantastical tales of taking everything he reads far too seriously!
    why do you post stupid shit like that, then? So someone would take it seriously and then you would piss on them for that?
    lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    I must head to work. Later ponies!
    Bai Chry!
    Time I got enough of.
    Never enough time, Ziru.

Deleted
    Yay the mmo champ minecraft server is still up no one online but my castle/city is still there.

If you're thinking about journalism, you'll have to work yourself hard. Expect to have to be able to work on multiple platforms, paper press, web press, internet sites. Sat in on a journalist holding a [big meeting thing word]. She'd been a freelancer for quite a while. 10-ish years ago, she earned 4-5k NoK on a regular 4 page story, big pictures, lots of research.
    Couple of months ago, she was paid the same amount for a similar thing. Prices have fallen in the journalism scene.
    Just about everyone with a camera can submit their story.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -nevan View Post
    If I was you I would choose either teacher or police(I personally wouldn't be able to be either because of low self-esteem) because you actually do something noble/useful
    I keep coming back to "What would make the biggest difference?". As in, where would I be able to help the most.

It scares me a bit that my own beliefs and opinions are out of the question, as long as I know I do not work in vain. I don't plan on stopping corruption everywhere around me, nor be able to know everything if I became a teacher. It's like I reach out for something half-hearted, and I can't for the life of me figure out why the hell I ain't psyched about this. I mean, I could get into law school, but I just... kinda don't want to, I guess.

Or maybe I'm just scared. I'm probably just scared.

Oh no, if I had taken you seriously I would have used a far longer sentence, with maybe one or two "fucks" in there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -nevan View Post
    why do you post stupid shit like that, then? So someone would take it seriously and then you would piss on them for that?
    lol
    It's a joke. I make jokes.

Or am I not allowed to do that? You're the only one allowed to make jokes like that.
    Last edited by kortin; 2013-02-20 at 09:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    If you're thinking about journalism, you'll have to work yourself hard. Expect to have to be able to work on multiple platforms, paper press, web press, internet sites. Sat in on a journalist holding a [big meeting thing word]. She'd been a freelancer for quite a while. 10-ish years ago, she earned 4-5k NoK on a regular 4 page story, big pictures, lots of research.
    Couple of months ago, she was paid the same amount for a similar thing. Prices have fallen in the journalism scene.
    Just about everyone with a camera can submit their story.
    Hello Mr Thoroar