1. #64821
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Dunno if you saw the movie Trouble in Tokyo, but apparently, it was the series finale. The things you learn on Wikipedia.
    Yeah I saw it. It was a pretty bad way to end the series though, unlike Ed, Edd, 'n' Eddy where that little movie felt right.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  2. #64822
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    AHA!
    *pounces on you and grins*
    Eeeeep!

    Goldy... I can't breathe... Let me up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    You mean the magic of Trixie.

    Speaking of which, Trixie orders you to send her your music playlist.
    M-my music playlist?

    I don't think I have one. At least, no on the internets...

    Spitfire's Day Off | Avatar by Thoroar | Find the Music

  3. #64823
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    Ibara Mayaka from Hyouka. Pretty much the only decent character in the series.
    What's it even abo


    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    The whole thing is made up of a silly succession of mysteries so it would be perfect for you
    oh

  4. #64824
    Quote Originally Posted by GarGar View Post
    Eeeeep!

    Goldy... I can't breathe... Let me up!
    you can breathe just fine!
    just relax

  5. #64825
    Dreadlord Coffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    938
    Quote Originally Posted by Solazz View Post
    What's it even abo


    oh
    You seem to have taken a liking to unserious things lately so give it a watch, you might like it. I really don't like it, but then I rarely have any sort of love for silly things.

    shit I forgot I was actually using Chris on here

  6. #64826
    Bloodsail Admiral De Lupe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Buildin' a sentry!
    Posts
    1,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Yeah I saw it. It was a pretty bad way to end the series though, unlike Ed, Edd, 'n' Eddy where that little movie felt right.
    Watching Things Change which was the last actual series episode then they cut to the movie as the finale.

  7. #64827
    Bloodsail Admiral kortin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Rogues, Hunters, and Mages need the same overhaul Warlocks got to further distinguish the pure specs from one another.
    Yeah. I'm not sure how they could go about doing that, though.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-19 at 05:58 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post
    A rogue is supposed to be a theft, not a person that can call upon the elements, of course shamans will get stuff that is actually interesting.
    Well the point is that their supposed talent overhaul was supposed to make choosing talents being fun. Most of the rogue talents aren't fun.
    "The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

    Avatar Picture | "The cold never bothered me anyway." | Kortin's Music List!

  8. #64828
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Watching Things Change which was the last actual series episode then they cut to the movie as the finale.
    Now they are putting the show back on except this time it is more of a comedy where we see them outside of them fighting evil. I don't think that show will be lasting all that long.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  9. #64829
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    You seem to have taken a liking to unserious things lately so give it a watch, you might like it. I really don't like it, but then I rarely have any sort of love for silly things.
    ehhh I might give it a shot sometime.

    I still haven't even finished K-On yet and I was thinking of maybe watching Stein;s Gate after that so it could be awhile.

  10. #64830
    Scarab Lord Admiral Galil ACE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Metrallo, Colombia
    Posts
    4,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    The whole thing is made up of a silly succession of mysteries so it would be perfect for you
    None of their designs make me go "I need to see this".
    It like bland look a bath on blandness and vanilla.

    Too much backlog, and that thing doesn't look like its worth it.
    I should read the Upotte!! manga actually, downloaded all of it, haven't read most of it.
    KONGOU DESS

  11. #64831
    Dreadlord Coffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    938
    Quote Originally Posted by Solazz View Post
    ehhh I might give it a shot sometime.

    I still haven't even finished K-On yet and I was thinking of maybe watching Stein;s Gate after that so it could be awhile.
    I still don't understand why something like K-On would seem at all appealing

    Quote Originally Posted by Solazz View Post
    Stein;s Gate
    Are you doing that on purpose now

    It has quite a few plotholes and the succession can be a bit off at times, so beware. I seriously don't know how anyone can like the protag either.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-20 at 01:04 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post
    None of their designs make me go "I need to see this".
    It like bland look a bath on blandness and vanilla.
    What's wrong with blandness every once in a while? If anything, not being able to appreciate it at times is a flaw.

    shit I forgot I was actually using Chris on here

  12. #64832
    Bloodsail Admiral De Lupe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Buildin' a sentry!
    Posts
    1,215
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    Yeah. I'm not sure how they could go about doing that, though.
    Hunter are easy.

    MM loses the pet with all the focus on skill in ranged weaponry.
    BM prioritizes pet based skills and combat, and, while I hate to say it, something like a dual-weilding claw/axe/sword/mace melee fighter, though as a BM Hunter main for six years, I am loathe to admit the idea of a melee Hunter sounds good.
    Survival takes traps, toxins, and nature-based ranged attacks becoming more central. Pet remains as it is today.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-19 at 05:07 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Now they are putting the show back on except this time it is more of a comedy where we see them outside of them fighting evil. I don't think that show will be lasting all that long.
    Looks like the cancellation came pretty abruptly. They were setting this episode up for plenty of following episodes.

  13. #64833
    Quote Originally Posted by GarGar View Post
    M-my music playlist?

    I don't think I have one. At least, no on the internets...
    Shameful.

    And you expected Trixie to make one.

  14. #64834
    Dreadlord Coffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    938

    shit I forgot I was actually using Chris on here

  15. #64835
    Scarab Lord Admiral Galil ACE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Metrallo, Colombia
    Posts
    4,708
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    Well the point is that their supposed talent overhaul was supposed to make choosing talents being fun. Most of the rogue talents aren't fun.
    In a world of fantasy, you choose somebody who likes to backstab people with regular weapons.
    Actually I can't say much, only played one in PTR in cata, seem like such a boring class in WoW, while in RIFT it was actually extremely fun.
    KONGOU DESS

  16. #64836
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    I still don't understand why something like K-On would seem at all appealing
    It's just cute and nice and makes me smile.

    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    Are you doing that on purpose now
    Yeah
    I legitimately thought that's how it was written before, but now I do it on purpose.

  17. #64837
    Field Marshal Sirfailalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Youngstown Florida
    Posts
    54
    Wow. I'm apparently in the mood to rip myself to shreds again. Lovely. *sighs*

  18. #64838
    Bloodsail Admiral kortin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post
    In a world of fantasy, you choose somebody who likes to backstab people with regular weapons.
    Actually I can't say much, only played one in PTR in cata, seem like such a boring class in WoW, while in RIFT it was actually extremely fun.
    I really like the concept of the rogue, yo. You can basically say the same thing about warriors and hunters as well.
    "The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

    Avatar Picture | "The cold never bothered me anyway." | Kortin's Music List!

  19. #64839
    Dreadlord Coffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    938
    Take a wild guess as to what the text in the green frame means

    Don't cheat, Kortin

    Quote Originally Posted by Solazz View Post
    It's just cute and nice and makes me smile.
    Doesn't seem like enough in my eyes...

    Quote Originally Posted by Solazz View Post
    Yeah
    I legitimately thought that's how it was written before, but now I do it on purpose.
    OCD, engage

    shit I forgot I was actually using Chris on here

  20. #64840
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Looks like the cancellation came pretty abruptly. They were setting this episode up for plenty of following episodes.
    They sure were doing something with it. Just another one of the dumber decisions that CN has made.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •